Oh look at that Star Fox Zero a top 10 seller for April. Sold more units in it's launch month then Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 did combined.

Told Genn to not try to paint the it sold bad bullshit based off Japanese sales which where obviously going to be bad. Japan hasn't gave a shit about Star Fox since the SNES game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh look at that Star Fox Zero a top 10 seller for April. Sold more units in it's launch month then Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 did combined.

Told Genn to not try to paint the it sold bad bullshit based off Japanese sales which where obviously going to be bad. Japan hasn't gave a shit about Star Fox since the SNES game.
    Fuckers have no taste, really. SF and 64 both blew me away at the time and still hold up quite well. Ah well....

At least a couple Japanese indie studios have made a couple cool SF/Omega Boost like games I've really enjoyed.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tokyo-m...ts-25482586101

Nintendo to have a Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE event at the Nintendo NY store in New York City on May 26th between 4:30 pm and 7 pm local time.
    You have to sign up for it though.

I'm sure they'll censor that too
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm sure they'll censor that too
    But the vagina bones!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But the vagina bones!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Censoring a game that is directly targeting otakus is lulz worthy. Ain't no little kids getting this game Nintendo. Worst part was when they tried to put the blame on atlus as they are localizing it to which atlus replied with any change was on Nintendo lmao...

Still buying it tho.

Censoring a game that is directly targeting otakus is lulz worthy. Ain't no little kids getting this game Nintendo. Worst part was when they tried to put the blame on atlus as they are localizing it to which atlus replied with any change was on Nintendo lmao...

Still buying it tho.
    Why was the pre-order amount $25 minimum Gamestop?

Why am I still shopping at Gamestop?

These are the questions I should be finding out.

But eh, as long as the game is fun, I don't care for...wait, vagina bone...?

I'm...I'm not quite sure that's...Oh dear.

Still buying it tho.
    i think at some point nintendo was planning on going with a full release of it. but for whatever reason just said fuck it.

the game not having english dubs essentially kills any chance of non weebs picking it up. i wouldnt even know it was a fire emblem game if i wasnt on the internet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Why was the pre-order amount $25 minimum Gamestop?

Why am I still shopping at Gamestop?

These are the questions I should be finding out.

But eh, as long as the game is fun, I don't care for...wait, vagina bone...?

I'm...I'm not quite sure that's...Oh dear.
    you mustve preordered the fortissimo edition.

collectors editions require 25$ at gamestop
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you mustve preordered the fortissimo edition.

collectors editions require 25$ at gamestop
    Whoops, cut that out on a backspace. Yeah, it was the CE, but I don't think Overwatch needed $25? Or at least there was something that was a CE that didn't.

Either way, it's poop.

Whoops, cut that out on a backspace. Yeah, it was the CE, but I don't think Overwatch needed $25? Or at least there was something that was a CE that didn't.

Either way, it's poop.
    when i preordered overwatch a couple months ago for the winston figure i had to put down 25. hadnt preordered anything from gamestop in forever before that so no clue when they started doing it.

still, if you're preordering you're gonna buy it anyways

when i preordered overwatch a couple months ago for the winston figure i had to put down 25. hadnt preordered anything from gamestop in forever before that so no clue when they started doing it.

still, if you're preordering you're gonna buy it anyways
    Yes, but the reason I preorder from Gamestop is less out of my pocket immediately. Granted I still don't know if Amazon charges you immediately or once the product ships.

Yes, but the reason I preorder from Gamestop is less out of my pocket immediately. Granted I still don't know if Amazon charges you immediately or once the product ships.
    Amazon charges you when the product ships. Which for me is usually the day before the game comes out.

I still get most CEs from gamestop as well with credit I build up over time. Almost anytime I get a CE from Amazon it turns out disastrous as they usually mail them in bubble envelopes. Kind of defeats the purpose of a CE if the boxed is banged to hell. Usually get non CEs from amazon for the 20% discount.

Best Buy is by far the worst with online pre orders, they put a hold on your card for the full amount which just stays there even if the game is 6 months from coming out. Just take the money or don't charge until it ships, really annoying to have a pending charge for months lol...

if you want to save money, go online and get a ship to store preorder. then you dont have to pay anything

Amazon charges you when the product ships. Which for me is usually the day before the game comes out.

I still get most CEs from gamestop as well with credit I build up over time. Almost anytime I get a CE from Amazon it turns out disastrous as they usually mail them in bubble envelopes. Kind of defeats the purpose of a CE if the boxed is banged to hell. Usually get non CEs from amazon for the 20% discount.

Best Buy is by far the worst with online pre orders, they put a hold on your card for the full amount which just stays there even if the game is 6 months from coming out. Just take the money or don't charge until it ships, really annoying to have a pending charge for months lol...
    That's good to know for Amazon, but yeah the box dent thing would be bad. I wish I still got Gamestop reward points, but I think I already gave my rant about someone else somehow spending all my points and Gamestop refusing to fix it.

if you want to save money, go online and get a ship to store preorder. then you dont have to pay anything
    Until you pick it up, right? Ugh, I had nightmares last time I tried using Gamestop online though.

Until you pick it up, right? Ugh, I had nightmares last time I tried using Gamestop online though.
    Ship to store preorder only puts a $1.00 pending charge on your card to validate it which will go away in a few days. They charge you $5 if you don't pick up the game in 48 hours but other then that it works just like an in store preorder.

Ill get the game once it's 20 bucks

all the censoring is stupid. Bayonetta wasn't censored? So why did fates and this game get censored. so dumb

Ill get the game once it's 20 bucks

all the censoring is stupid. Bayonetta wasn't censored? So why did fates and this game get censored. so dumb
    Because Nintendo wanted to ensure T rating for both, like 13 year olds give a shit about FE or an idol based JRPG.

Also doubt Nintendo prints enough copies of this for it to ever get down to $20 lol...

Because Nintendo wanted to ensure T rating for both, like 13 year olds give a shit about FE or an idol based JRPG.

Also doubt Nintendo prints enough copies of this for it to ever get down to $20 lol...
    well teens are looking up naked pictures off the internet anyway so lool

well teens are looking up naked pictures off the internet anyway so lool
    thats because parents are retarded.