University of Missouri pays for caving to Black Lives Matter

http://nypost.com/2016/05/23/univers...cial-protests/

“I am writing to you today to confirm that we project a very significant budget shortfall due to an unexpected sharp decline in first-year enrollments and student retention,” interim chancellor Hank Foley said in an email recently. Because of enrollment drop , the University is expecting a potential budget shortfall of $32 million.

It's the New York Post, so take it for what they are worth. I find this fascinating that after what happened there that most Universities stood up to the protesters.

Race threads arent allowed here
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Actually most universities survived by allowing local blm have a voice.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, somehow this guy always seems to find his way in eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    lol what? race threads are 99% of Gen-OT
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Has nothing to do with race, so your statement is moot.

It has to do with caving to fringe and idiotic protestors that are completely full of shit. BLM as an organization is vile and should not exist. The fact that the UofM allowed the BLM dipshits to actually have a voice and dictate policy - well, now they are reaping the "rewards".

The president should have never resigned and every one of those vile BLM assholes should have been arrested and thrown in jail for obstruction AND expelled from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Actually most universities survived by allowing local blm have a voice.
    Fuck BLM. Nothing but a bunch of goddamned over-privileged racists. Not ONE of their positions is worth any legitimate consideration at all.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-24 at 05:02 PM.

Pretty sure anybody could have predicted this. You allow protests such as the ones that were on campus, and all of a sudden new students are going to look there and be "hmm...im not comfortable going to this school" for w/e reason.

They decided to side with the Liberals, and now they dig their own grave. Ironic /sarcasm off
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Has nothing to do with race, so your statement is moot.

It has to do with caving to fringe and idiotic protestors that are completely full of shit. BLM as an organization is vile and should not exist. The fact that the UofM allowed the BLM dipshits to actually have a voice and dictate policy - well, now they are reaping the "rewards".

The president should have never resigned and every one of those vile BLM assholes should have been arrested and thrown in jail for obstruction AND expelled from school.

Fuck BLM. Nothing but a bunch of goddamned over-privileged racists. Not ONE of their positions is worth any legitimate consideration at all.
    You don't think police brutality against civilians should be addressed?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    of course caving to racist group will have a negative impact

If only that's what BLM was about, but it isn't.

Deleted
    BLM does not address "police brutality against civilians".

Jailing people for non-violent protest because you really don't like what they're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, when actual police brutality occurs, it should be dealt with...harshly. Michael Brown's death was justified. An 18-year old man robs a store, hits a cop, tries to take his gun, charges him and gets himself killed. The cop was justified and exonerated.

The lies surrounding the case and spread by the press and democrats propagated the lie and lead to the BLM movement. BLM is based on lies.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If only that's what BLM was about, but it isn't.
    He said not one. And while I disagree with just about every b point blm tries to make police have a problem in this country.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Jailing people for non-violent protest because you really don't like what they're saying.
    Jailing people for blocking access to buildings and inhibiting people from getting an education that they PAID for =/= "Jailing people for non-violent protest because you really don't like what they're saying.".