Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    You'd enter a lady's boudoir uninvited? So crass!
    Doesn't say what the room is for, just calls it her secret room. Interesting really since it means there must be a way there, or a way to track people who explore maybe.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    You'd enter a lady's boudoir uninvited? So crass!
    Every time i hear the word 'Boudoir' i cant help but think of Tracey Ulman's character named Latrine from the Robin Hood: Men in Tights movie.

"You changed your name to Latrine?"
    "Yeah! Used to be Shithouse!"
    "...Its a good change."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    faillinka is also really quiet
    fixed
    and yes, he is.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20131410?page=1#1

Formerly known as Arafal

Are realms down or something? Cant log in.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Except for the giant post on how PvP gear will work.
    Giant post of answers that have already been given multiple times to questions noone asked anymore, have to give him that he acknowledged that tanks are OP in the forum tho.

inb4 tank buffs on thursday

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In all fairness to Holinka, can you really blame him for not wanting to communicate with a playerbase this hostile? Many players think they know what his job entails and are all but certain they could do better, despite knot knowing their own asses from a hole in the ground. Literally everything the Blues say is scrutinized, filleted down and taken piecemeal and out of context to support inane arguments and outright hyperbole.

Not communicating does not mean not working. Besides, Blizzard has probably stated on dozens of occasions by now that regardless of nominal department responsibilities, they develop and iterate ideas as a communal team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    In all fairness to Holinka, can you really blame him for not wanting to communicate with a playerbase this hostile? Many players think they know what his job entails and are all but certain they could do better, despite knot knowing their own asses from a hole in the ground. Literally everything the Blues say is scrutinized, filleted down and taken piecemeal and out of context to support inane arguments and outright hyperbole.

Not communicating does not mean not working. Besides, Blizzard has probably stated on dozens of occasions by now that regardless of nominal department responsibilities, they develop and iterate ideas as a communal team.
    Agreeing with you there, i certainly wouldnt expect him (or anyone in his team) to hold long discussions about PvP on the forum or anything, i would just wish that he gives us the PvP changes in some sort of forumpost like Celestalon does on every build, even if its just on his twitter, appearently they hotfix alot of stuff wich is just not noted anywhere, for example the Equality nerf or that you can change Talents before a BG starts and so on.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will give you that, minor changes are coming very quickly and are not being well illustrated for the community.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except for the giant post on how PvP gear will work.
    Half of which was just deeper explanation of what was said at Blizzcon. So the way I see this, all the post did was just to make me more aware of the silence. Considering it's just three months (and a week) until launch and roughly half of that before prepatch, one would expect more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Half of which was just deeper explanation of what was said at Blizzcon. So the way I see this, all the post did was just to make me more aware of the silence. Considering it's just three months (and a week) until launch and roughly half of that before prepatch, one would expect more information.
    The big PvP changes are the gearing and prestige system. Until class balance is settled down more I'm not sure what he can say other than addressing those new systems.

I'd think it would be hard for him to do more with the classes numbers all over the place. After they do a couple balancing passes then it would be disconcerting if he doesn't start speaking more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Agreeing with you there, i certainly wouldnt expect him (or anyone in his team) to hold long discussions about PvP on the forum or anything, i would just wish that he gives us the PvP changes in some sort of forumpost like Celestalon does on every build, even if its just on his twitter, appearently they hotfix alot of stuff wich is just not noted anywhere, for example the Equality nerf or that you can change Talents before a BG starts and so on.
    I do agree that a quick post when they drop new builds about how he sees the changes affecting PvP would be a good idea

10+ Year Old Account
    We got so many blog posts during WoD development and here we are 3 months from release and that type of communication has been almost completely absent throughout the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    We got so many blog posts during WoD development and here we are 3 months from release and that type of communication has been almost completely absent throughout the process.
    The whole overblown drama about the wardrobe feature is based on people taking a powerpoint slide from Blizzcon, deciding what it meant, and then getting mad when more information came out.

I wouldn't want to tell you anything either if all I can expect from sharing my thoughts is 50836346 pages about why I'm so awful.

Deleted
    If they are silent it's probably because they are working on things, you don't really have much time to talk if you are working on something, wod they did a lot of posts because well let's be honest, they didn't do much during that beta besides tuning. It feels like they are still thinking about new abilities in legion beta however.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    The whole overblown drama about the wardrobe feature is based on people taking a powerpoint slide from Blizzcon, deciding what it meant, and then getting mad when more information came out.

I wouldn't want to tell you anything either if all I can expect from sharing my thoughts is 50836346 pages about why I'm so awful.
    you keep forgetting that they are trying to sell us a product here, i don't know what u think this is honestly.

and if they do awful shit then they deserve to hear they did awful shit

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    you keep forgetting that they are trying to sell us a product here, i don't know what u think this is honestly.

and if they do awful shit then they deserve to hear they did awful shit
    Some people (like you) would say they did awful regardless of what Blizzard gave you.

10+ Year Old Account

So the answer to this problem is to withhold information?

The answer is if you mistreat your toys your mom is less willing to give you more.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people (like you) would say they did awful regardless of what Blizzard gave you.
    Lol basically.

Blizzard's the bad guy no matter what they do so they may as well spend their energy trying to make a good game instead of trying to explain it to people who will scream at them for not doing it the way they want.

I'm curious what information are you looking for that they haven't presented?

The only thing I'd like them to clarify is the kind of gear we can expect from mythic+. Teir and trinkets specifically.

But as I understand much of the drops haven't been implemented fully so I'm waiting for that to come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is if you mistreat your toys your mom is less willing to give you more.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol basically.

Blizzard's the bad guy no matter what they do so they may as well spend their energy trying to make a good game instead of trying to explain it to people who will scream at them for not doing it the way they want.
    Did you know Blizzard is trying to sell a product to people? If they are "less willing to give us more" then they must also be less willing to sell more copies.

The point is, transparency is good. They've done a great job with the WarcraftDevs Twitter account and things have changed based on honest and constructive feedback they've gotten from the community. There's such a small window left for meaningful changes, it's really odd to see them not taking advantage of a platform like the blogs they've done in the past to try to glean more feedback.

Yes, some of it is garbage feedback. That is not unique to Blizzard. What you are suggesting is a highly unprofessional attitude and damaging from a business perspective. I'm pretty sure that is NOT how they think.

Yeah and look how WoD turned out.

Seriously what info are some of you people looking to have blogged about?