Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not just me. I convinced several people to visit and we also shopped while we were there. It adds up.
    Whoa whoa whoa, you actually went to Germany with other travelers?

How do you expect the economy of Germany to continue on with out you and your friends? You realize that you will put the entire country into serious debt and turmoil if you don't visit. Are you seriously going to bring down the entire country because of a little bit of right wing violence? Think of all those German women that will suffer because of your boycott. You're heartless.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-sees-ri...nce/a-19277858

This is getting to be really worrying. I visited Germany earlier this year but would hesitate to visit again if this trend continues.
    Who would of thought that after having thousands of their women raped by muslim invaders that they would want to stand up for their culture. You not visiting Germany is YOUR loss. Not theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Who would of thought that after having thousands of their women raped by muslim invaders that they would want to stand up for their culture. You not visiting Germany is YOUR loss. Not theirs.
    This is a rather hateful thing to say. Especially when the facts differ.

After the Refugee Exodus i now personally consider Germany a chaos zone, will never go there, sad because I would have loved to before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So because a couple of women got raped it's acceptable to beat up people that look different?
    Now that the right-wing is taking matters into their own hands maybe it means Germany is actually now a safer place to visit?

I know after reading so many articles about the rampant crime caused by all of the "refugees" I certainly had no desire to visit Germany. I would not have felt safe at all. I don't know how any NORMAL German feels safe in their own country any more after Merkel and the Left has done everything they can to destroy it.

Deleted
    I will never go to The Is... I mean Germany, but for some other, different reason. Wonder which one?

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-sees-ri...nce/a-19277858

This is getting to be really worrying. I visited Germany earlier this year but would hesitate to visit again if this trend continues.
    It's in direct response to left wing endorsed violence. I don't know why you're shocked.

It's a "hate crime" when it's against someone in the victimization pyramid, but let's hide all of the rapes and violence committed by the refugees... which leads to situations like this(shocker!)

If you want to blame anyone blame the police, the leftists in Germany endorsing the hiding of immigrant crimes, and Merkel.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's a "hate crime" when it's against someone in the victimization pyramid
    Lol

Who would of thought that after having thousands of their women raped by muslim invaders
    lol

You know how to stop refugees from entering your country?
    Stop bombing theirs.

This is a rather hateful thing to say. Especially when the facts differ.
    Fact differ? They don't. The facts "differ" because you put your fingers in your ears and don't believe that the cops have hidden crimes for them.

There was nothing hateful in what he said. If anything the only hateful one here is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    lol

Stop bombing theirs.
    Tell them to stop bombing ours and spreading their hate rhetoric and maybe we'll stop bombing theirs and spreading our hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You seem to have forgotten something in the title.

Anyways, yea. Migrants in Europe are out of control this is a natural response. Is this supposed to be shocking news?
    Lol I completely missed that part. So both sides are equally violent and the OP only says the right is violent. Hilarious

Deleted
    I am sure they are mmo-champion readers, who riot whenever OP is not banned. I hope you will extend your no-more-visit mentality on these forums as well, because - some people here vote trump, some are German, some just loath you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    Stop bombing theirs.
    How many bombs has eg. Finland or Sweden dropped on any brown people?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Now that the right-wing is taking matters into their own hands maybe it means Germany is actually now a safer place to visit?

I know after reading so many articles about the rampant crime caused by all of the "refugees" I certainly had no desire to visit Germany. I would not have felt safe at all. I don't know how any NORMAL German feels safe in their own country any more after Merkel and the Left has done everything they can to destroy it.
    I sure hope you like a good old kick in the face because that's about as safe as it gets when the German right-wing extremists take matters in their hands!

I, for one, feel pretty safe because I'm not a complete idiot.

The far left tends to be in the news more for attacking people though they call themselves Aninta or something like that. The far right tends to just burn down immigrant camps and drive back invaders.

Immigration trend?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I will never go to The Is... I mean Germany, but for some other, different reason. Wonder which one?
    Something, something... Iron Curtain?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Something, something... Iron Curtain?
    Yeah, exactly. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yeah, exactly. Thanks.
    I win!

But really, I have no clue what you are implying - I just went off the EUSSR comment in your Location
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I win!

But really, I have no clue what you are implying - I just went off the EUSSR comment in your Location
    I rarely visit places where my life might be endangered for no reason. I'll stay behind the Iron Curtain.

Would like to actually see the break down for the level of violence.

I have watched videos of leftist extremists beating a old man who hailed a cab. They thought it was a nazi salute...

15+ Year Old Account
    The number of rape and sexual assault cases dropped by 4,4% compared to 2014. From 7345 to 7022.

But hey who cares about facts if you can just make up shit to not sound too racist, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.