Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    between 19 and 29 of may.. its already the 24th...they give us one and a half week but only 5 days left.. bit weird

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Sounds almost like you're desperately trying to convince Blizzard they should give you a beta key even if you're unsubbed.

Tbh, it -does- make sense they would reward people for remaining subbed.

It's an incentive for other people to remain subbed in the future too.

I personally got my alpha / beta invite on a silver platter simply by playing the game and being 13/13M before December 2015. Everyone that played the game and was 13/13M before then got their alpha invite.
    Because only Mythic raiders are dedicated players, right? Damnation upon anyone who doesn't have the time to commit to raiding, or doesn't like to raid.

No, 13/13 Mythic raiders were invited because they were the most relevant to test raiding content. It wasn't a silver platter reward for dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    between 19 and 29 of may.. its already the 24th...they give us one and a half week but only 5 days left.. bit weird
    A few users were helping me test the system, so the timeline was moved back to include them as well.

Interesting. Didnt know they are planing to have the updated model in Black temple.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    PM me your BattleTag and I'll check, but before you do please check the status page one last time, it takes up to 30 sec to update characters after you hit the button. Also note that armory doesn't update until you log out.
    Hello Chaud,

it seems to work now, bit weird because Armory was updated since 2 Hours before, but - at least for me - it now worked and is fine. Thank you.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

@chaud i'm stuck with "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." since 6 hours

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Then those people would be replaced by more invites.

Beta is about testing, it's not a privilege for anyone. If Blizz invites people that don't want to beta, then they'll invite more people until hey have a pop that they need.

Since there are still a few million playing the game, that is more than enough to act as a pool of potential beta testers. No need to include people who stopped paying. Won't hurt the "testing" process at all.

Your subscription is not a reason for you to deserve beta.
    Never said it was... but your NON subscription is a reason NOT to deserve beta.

But hey.. I'm a kind guy... I wish you the very best of luck in getting some free beta action. I'm sure you are all about the testing and not seeing if you want to "buy the expansion" or not.

Also... don't worry about your chances... Blizzard is inviting unsubbed peeps. But this particular giveaway isn't held by Blizzard, and requires an active account to complete the requirements to register and be eligible to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    @chaud i'm stuck with "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." since 6 hours

Make sure you are logging out of the toon that did the achievement... and log into another toon. This forces Battle.net to update the previous toon after a few minutes.

I had the same screen.. but the button said "Force update".. I clicked and it told me I was successfully entered.
    Last edited by Maudib; 2016-05-24 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    PM me your battletag

I'm stuck with ya at the same screen. "Your characters are still updating!. etc."

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorDov View Post
    I'm stuck with ya at the same screen. "Your characters are still updating!. etc."
    PM me your battletag and I'll check.

Deleted
    This is ugly. Sure, make a cool competition for people to fight over a beta key, but don't make them pay for something that dried up a year ago.

How long does it take for the tracker to give me credit for my kill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this type of "contest". I do not care if I get the beta key or not, with this run I finally finnished my BT "shopping list".

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    He considered un-subbed to be non-committed. I take that personally.
    I would compare unsubbed players expecting a beta invite to a convenience store.

At the grocery store, a loaf of bread is $1.00.
    At the convenience store, a loaf of bread is $3.75.

You're complaining because you don't want to pay the extra $2.75.
    You HAVE a grocery store, in this sense, just having opt'd for beta access.
    If you want a convenient loaf of bread, you have to pay the convenience store price.

I personally do not mind if I do or do not get a beta invite. I've never been invited excluding buying my own way via D3. I have a marvelous computer from ibuypower that I bought exclusively for WoW and I own all Blizzard games excluding Overwatch. I have received beta keys for other games that I'm not nearly as interested in as WoW, but I'm an adult and I understand that not everyone gets their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Sounds almost like you're desperately trying to convince Blizzard they should give you a beta key even if you're unsubbed.

Tbh, it -does- make sense they would reward people for remaining subbed.

It's an incentive for other people to remain subbed in the future too.

I personally got my alpha / beta invite on a silver platter simply by playing the game and being 13/13M before December 2015. Everyone that played the game and was 13/13M before then got their alpha invite.
    Luckily, Blizzard doesn't agree with you. I have no intention of paying for something I no longer enjoy. But, I suspect I'll sub for Legion.

And you got into Alpha because you were the most appropriate to test Raiding.

My incentive to remain subbed should include new content. Since the drought, I and many others (According to sub numbers) have back off from paying them for a year of nothing new.

Your "loyalty" by getting 13/13M and for remaining subbed has earned you the right to continue playing the game. Oh, wait... that's not even true. You're money every month is what has earned you the right to keep playing.

Happily and fortunately for me, Blizzard sees the value there is to include non-subbed into beta.

Just hope I'm lucky.

You know, for testing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Since there are still a few million playing the game, that is more than enough to act as a pool of potential beta testers. No need to include people who stopped paying. Won't hurt the "testing" process at all.

Never said it was... but your NON subscription is a reason NOT to deserve beta.
    No one deserves beta. Everyone should have an equal opportunity for it though. Subbed and un-subbed. Luckily Blizzard knows that and agrees.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed Ilidan but the site didn't give me credit for it. It shows it updated a few seconds ago but doesn't count the kill. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekatron View Post
    I killed Ilidan but the site didn't give me credit for it. It shows it updated a few seconds ago but doesn't count the kill. What should I do?
    Wait for it.

Deleted
    To be honest I just want to use it so I can play through each class story other than the ones im going to be playing in legion, just so I know how they all are

Quote Originally Posted by ThemeCherry View Post
    How long does it take for the tracker to give me credit for my kill?
    Log out of the game, wait a minute, press the update button, refresh the page in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekatron View Post
    Did you log out of the game before updating?

going full sellout right there i didnt know blizzard paid you to do this shit good to know