Poll: would you want to be Trump for a day ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'd wager at least half of his supporters would say
    "I don't care, he only says what I/we think".

As you noted in your post above already correctly lol
    I wouldn't be aiming that as his supporters. I would be using it as a catalyst for setting #BLM and every other minority in existence against the Chumpsters. Plus a love the smell of complete anarchy in the morning. Smells like burning.

It's funny how so many ppl want to kill or ruin Trump when they know so little about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    It's funny how so many ppl want to kill or ruin Trump when they know so little about him.
    I'm sure he's all sunshine and lollipops inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I'm sure he's all sunshine and lollipops inside.
    So because u don't like his personality or positions is reason enough to kill or ruin his life?

I don't like Hillary but I would be her for a day and have no intention of ruining her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Would I like a lobotomy for a day?

I think I'll pass.
    The most dangerous thing people ever did was delude themselves into thinking that disagreement of fundamental principles is equivalent to stupidity.

Yeah sure. I'd spend all his money. Hardly an abuse since it's him we are talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    He threatens them and their safe spaces.

Sure. I would use it to end the Trump bid for the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Disagreement of opinion is very different from the thoughtless drivel Trump keeps spouting around. The guy doesn't think before he talks and he never was taught the discipline to self-reflect.

Let's not pretend that it's just a difference of opinion here. He is a man-baby with a silver spoon up his ass.
    It's literally that sentiment which cost the Democrats the 2004 election. So self-assured that John "The Wooden Man" Kerry would, well, trump the Good Ol' Boy Hick with a silver spoon up his arse. Never assume your opponent is a moron.

Your rule takes the only purpose of being Trump away. I'm sure he himself would would not want to be Trump without that money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    It's literally that sentiment which cost the Democrats the 2004 election. So self-assured that John "The Wooden Man" Kerry would, well, trump the Good Ol' Boy Hick with a silver spoon up his arse. Never assume your opponent is a moron.
    Plus a moron would not be doing as well as Trump is doing. He is doing something right. Refusing to acknowledge that is foolish.

sounds like a bunch of nonintellectual gold digging pussies to me.
    would you even know what to do with more than your current paycheck or what your mommy and daddy give you?

Learning from his life more than living it would be better, but Yes, Being Trump for a day sounds grand. Learn all i could. Meet all the people I needed. Use that shit for my own.

Learn to be your own Trump, a better Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by VTerpsichore View Post
    sounds like a bunch of nonintellectual gold digging pussies to me.
    would you even know what to do with more than your current paycheck or what your mommy and daddy give you?

Learning from his life more than living it would be better, but Yes, Being Trump for a day sounds grand. Learn all i could. Meet all the people I needed. Use that shit for my own.

Learn to be your own Trump, a better Trump.
    If you are willing to give me a small million dollar loan and personally guaranty my first development contract, I'll gladly do what Trump did.

Deleted
    I'd call a press conference and destroy his political career in under 45 seconds.
    Please tell me how. Wouldn't people assume "trump is just being trump" no matter what you said?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd hold a dance contest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Please tell me how. Wouldn't people assume "trump is just being trump" no matter what you said?
    Isn't that amazing though? Trump has created this larger than life personality where he can now probably get away with -really- stupid crap and people would shrug it off.

It's like a cows walking ontop of trees in minecraft. First time you see it you are shocked, but eventually you learn that is how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already posted what I would say... *sigh*.

"Let's get dat nigga out of the WHITE House!" Bing. Bam. Boom. Trump is done forever.
    Really? I think he would see at least a 5 point increase in polling...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

He's spent a significant portion of his career pretending to be rich when he was deep in debt, so we can't be sure he even has any money to abuse.

I can't imagine banging his trophy wife using his body would be a pleasant experience (who knows if that's even in their contract, or if he's physically capable of it,) and I wouldn't want a minute of his life, but if I could tank his chances for getting elected I'd take one for the team.

Deleted
    sure thing, theres lots of fun to be had as the head of a multi million $ company. Also, dat wife is quite the milf

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw
    10 characters