Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    sounding like you've spat your dummy out here.
    I don't know what that means.

I've entered other competitions. I have no qualms with a competition that is exclusive to people that are currently subbed. There's nothing to get over.

I take issue to people that think beta should be ONLY for subbed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That isn't the Blizzard I know or have personal experience with. The way I've experienced them in the past is that they give much more rewards to those who pay them a lot more money consistently. For example: I've gotten several character services for free, because I've spent a certain amount of money. (And shortly after also beta invites to some of their most recent games)

You don't /know/ what Blizzard agrees or doesn't agree with anyhow, but what you're claiming is opposite of the Blizzard I've personal and financial experience with.
    Like what, exactly? I'm curious.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

I keep getting "Your characters are still updating!". Killed Illidan yesterday (16 hours ago) and made sure to log out for a bit so the kill would be recorded. I've used the force update button at least 10 times now, and have refreshed the page about 100 times. Help

Can I ask do I need to kill Iliidan first then log in or can I log in then go kill him?

Well this will bring back some memories. I ran Black Temple for like a year to get my warglaives back in 2014.

Guess I'll be playing that place a visit once again =P

Quote Originally Posted by Batrosko View Post
    I keep getting "Your characters are still updating!". Killed Illidan yesterday (16 hours ago) and made sure to log out for a bit so the kill would be recorded. I've used the force update button at least 10 times now, and have refreshed the page about 100 times. Help
    PM me your battletag and I'll check.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can I ask do I need to kill Iliidan first then log in or can I log in then go kill him?
    Order doesn't matter. Armory saves your last kill date regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    PM me your battletag and I'll check.

Order doesn't matter. Armory saves your last kill date regardless.
    Cool cheers weird upside down text bird with hat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome contest!! Thnx MMOchampion! Now hope we all get lucky

Well, I'm not resubbing just for a chance at a beta key. That's... nah. I'll just stick to Overwatch and wait it out. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed! Just killed him and the site updated right away (I logged out after the kill)

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    I sleep fine at night. This is my point exactly. I appreciate you coming out and saying it.

You want them to give you Beta because you deserve it as a reward for playing.

- - - Updated - - -

This is an assumption of yours. One that is not based on any factual evidence other than some random youtubers that are slighted against Blizzard.
    And you want something without having done anything to get it. There ya go. I also have never once said deserve, you keep saying that to try and win the discussion.

>>>> SO did anyone else NOTE the wording of the Contest ?? i REALLY hope they just mean to claim the key and NOT playtime:
    (MMOchampion~ "Winners will have 72 hours to view their key. After that another winner will be selected.")

Is anyone else getting the "Your characters are still updating!"?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    Thanks for this type of "contest". I do not care if I get the beta key or not, with this run I finally finnished my BT "shopping list".

gratz man! i got 2 of the mainhando n my dk, 2 of the offhand on my monk, 4 offhands on my warior :P 3 of the mainhand on my rogue, then finally got my offhand on my rogue, also got the bow, and the eye of sulfurs on my warlock :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That isn't the Blizzard I know or have personal experience with. The way I've experienced them in the past is that they give much more rewards to those who pay them a lot more money consistently. For example: I've gotten several character services for free, because I've spent a certain amount of money. (And shortly after also beta invites to some of their most recent games)

You don't /know/ what Blizzard agrees or doesn't agree with anyhow, but what you're claiming is opposite of the Blizzard I've personal and financial experience with.
    Wow, I wish I got that. I've spent over $2,500 combined on realm/faction/race/name changes, store products, wow tokens and sub fees. And I haven't had a single freebie. Not that I really care. I'm just surprised. I never knew, and I'm still doubtful, that any such correlation exists. Blizzard simply aren't in the habit of giving people free services and products. I'd eat my hat if Blizzard randomly contacted me saying 'oh here's a reward for being so loyal'

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    And you want something without having done anything to get it. There ya go. I also have never once said deserve, you keep saying that to try and win the discussion.
    What makes you think I've done nothing to get it? No, I haven't raided Mythic... is that what it takes? Yes, I've done Tanaan, is that what it takes? I first started in 2004, is that what it takes?

What exactly is this "nothing" that you speak of?

You're saying that I have to be subbed the whole time!? What about if I took a break during LK? What if someone isn't subbed for a few months, but their sorry, and now their subbed again?
    Last edited by WoWPyxis; 2016-05-24 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batrosko View Post
    I too am having this issue. Although, I've only been trying to refresh for roughly an hour or so.

No one deserves beta. Everyone should have an equal opportunity for it though. Subbed and un-subbed. Luckily Blizzard knows that and agrees.
    You keep telling yourself that young one... one day you will grow to truly understand karma. Best of luck getting into Beta! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You keep telling yourself that young one... one day you will grow to truly understand karma. Best of luck getting into Beta! :P
    I appreciate your attempt at a vague and highly immature insult, but the big kids are talking here.

If you have nothing to contribute to what has otherwise been a thoughtful discussion, you can go away. Your cheap insults are not needed.

Spelling 'n stuff.
    Last edited by WoWPyxis; 2016-05-24 at 11:08 PM.

I appreciate you're attempt at vague and highly immature insult, but the big kids are talking here.

If you have nothing to contribute to what has otherwise been a thoughtful discussion, you can go away. Your cheap insults are not needed.
    You're welcome .

I just killed him and updated the contest after 11 minutes. Said I still didn't kill him...