Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm 97% positive there was a young girl Talia in the "stuck in 1958" episode of LoT when Canary went to join the League of Assassins.
    I still am wondering if there will be any point to including her there outside of a nod to comic fans. The character served no real purpose in that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I'd thought you must have misremembered which show (or which person) originated the bolded part, but upon research, I was wrong - straight from 1x14: "I thought masks were only big in that other city." Which now makes me wonder which city she meant, since she'd never heard of any of the Arrowverse characters Flash rattled off. Metropolis, perhaps?
    I originally figured it was an Arrow/ Flash reference since it was long before the cross-over revealed neither existed, and maybe it was at the time. (You'd have to compare time-frame of when they got their full season order and stuff.)

I don't see Metropolis being it, since Metropolis is named and Superman lacks a mask. Leaves us with Batman/ Gotham I'd think, since GreenLantern would seem too large for Supes not to know.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Unless they change nightwing's backstory to remove the Batman connection.
    then it wouldnt really be nightwing.

they can downplay it some like they did in the old cartoon but a pretty big part of dicks character is that he and bruce have some emotional issues that causes him to want to be his own man.

and the pilots script had dick leaving the batcave in the beginning after a personal betrayal by bruce and him forming a team with starfire who he already knows and then meeting raven, hawk and dove (with a three way love triangle between him, starfire and barbara with her not being batgirl but also not oracle either)

nightwing without batman just doesnt work in my opinion.

dick is essentially daddy issues incarnated, even if bruce never shows up he needs to exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I still am wondering if there will be any point to including her there outside of a nod to comic fans. The character served no real purpose in that episode.
    there were rumours last year that they had plans to introduce damian wayne but without the batman connection.

they could have talias child come in at some point if they wish to. although that would just piss the people who are mad about all the batman stuff off even more.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I originally figured it was an Arrow/ Flash reference since it was long before the cross-over revealed neither existed, and maybe it was at the time. (You'd have to compare time-frame of when they got their full season order and stuff.)

I don't see Metropolis being it, since Metropolis is named and Superman lacks a mask. Leaves us with Batman/ Gotham I'd think, since GreenLantern would seem too large for Supes not to know.
    I think its Metropolis because the reference isn't to Supes himself, but the villains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Killing off Snart was comically stupid, unless the actor was committed elsewhere.
    You mean like the Prison Break reboot on Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    You mean like the Prison Break reboot on Fox?
    If that was an issue shouldn't Mick have died as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    If that was an issue shouldn't Mick have died as well?
    thing is, hes not dead. theyre gonna bring him back and hes going to be a "multiseries regular" which is a new role for characters where they wont be a regular on 1 show but will guest star on all 3 shows repeatedly.

so we will see cold on arrow, flash, and legends multiple times next year so he'll still regularly be in the universe he just wont be in every episode of legends.

how he gets revived who knows.

if i had to take a wild guess, the explosion created some sort of time bomb and sent him somewhere
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thing is, hes not dead. theyre gonna bring him back and hes going to be a "multiseries regular" which is a new role for characters where they wont be a regular on 1 show but will guest star on all 3 shows repeatedly.

so we will see cold on arrow, flash, and legends multiple times next year so he'll still regularly be in the universe he just wont be in every episode of legends.

if i had to take a wild guess, the explosion created some sort of time bomb and sent him somewhere
    Time remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Time remnant?
    snart wasnt important to the timeline to warrant one of those

As the Legends of Tomorrow team visits various times in history, they keep meeting different people that all look like Leonard Snart, with names like Lenny Snart, Lenwin Snart, Leonard Snartwin, etc. All of them have an obsession with cold. He acquires the nickname "The Impossible Boy." Fans of Legends of Tomorrow will continue to deny any Doctor Who influences on the show.

Time remnant?
    Earth 2 Snart, where he's still a criminal without powers (hence ignored by Zoom), and gets the freeze gun when he hops dimensions.

(Good thing they designed the freeze gun to stop the Flash. It's a shame such a thing couldn't apparently be used against Reverse Flash, Zoom or Trajectory...)

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Earth 2 Snart, where he's still a criminal without powers (hence ignored by Zoom), and gets the freeze gun when he hops dimensions.

(Good thing they designed the freeze gun to stop the Flash. It's a shame such a thing couldn't apparently be used against Reverse Flash, Zoom or Trajectory...)
    Do you mean Mayor Snart?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Do you mean Mayor Snart?
    Oh, right, then Earth3 Snart, comes over with Supergirl or Powergirl or Othergirl.

7+ Year Old Account

Rory... err i mean Rip could do something like out of the latest season of Doctor Who and extract from the very last moment of his life, since we already had a character that could stop time on a smaller scale(I know she's dead), might be able to do something with that

Do you mean Mayor Snart?
    Actually, wouldn't E-2 Snart work perfectly? Give him the gun and he's Citizen Cold, he then could perfectly fit into all of the CW series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Rory... err i mean Rip could do something like out of the latest season of Doctor Who and extract from the very last moment of his life, since we already had a character that could stop time on a smaller scale(I know she's dead), might be able to do something with that
    Its time travel....they can go anywhere where he is still alive and grab him from there

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, wouldn't E-2 Snart work perfectly? Give him the gun and he's Citizen Cold, he then could perfectly fit into all of the CW series.
    Uh...I see and like what you did there
    (also I never understood the Hype for Citizen Kane...)

thing is,in those situations hes still dead.

i want snart back permanently.

Its time travel....they can go anywhere where he is still alive and grab him from there

Uh...I see and like what you did there
    (also I never understood the Hype for Citizen Kane...)

​Rosebud!!

7+ Year Old Account
    But extracting him from the very end of his timeline means that he has went through with all the stuff with the team, instead of them just picking out a random point in time

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But extracting him from the very end of his timeline means that he has went through with all the stuff with the team, instead of them just picking out a random point in time
    They don't have to do anything, Barry just erased everything that occurred due to his becoming The Flash. Without the cold gun, Rip Hunter has no need for Snart, so he wouldn't be dead.