Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    is the city experiencing "white flight" like in the usa? someone posted about the shrinking tax base earlier.
    The city has fallen into a vicious spiral, "rich" or shall we call it normal swedes moving out to the surrounding small towns/villages and work in Malmö, but its outside Malmö tax assessment area, the tax base shrink, therefore the city get worse service that motivate more peopel to move to the surrounding small towns/villages.

The price for housing in the surrounding small towns/villages goes up, that prevent the "poor" (tex new immigrants) to get housing there so they move to Malmö there the price have fallen, the city is burdened by many "poor" peopel who need public helpe, that burden economy therefore the city have worse service, that motivate "rich" peopel to move out.... repeat untill the situation today.

at the same time small towns/villages around Malmö experiencing an economic boost, they get in more in taxes, which means that they can expand or improve service, hence more "rich" peopel want to move there from Malmö.

Now I live in Malmö, healthcare, public transportation, sanitation etc do work reasonably well (much better than in most countries I visited) but the critical point is the elementary school, there are so many immigrants children or second generation immigrants in Malmö and the city is segregated so some school lack ethnic Swedes (goes past one everyday on the way to work) and its not Swedich the kids speaking, poor children, they will have a very hard start in life, lack the ability to speak intelligibility Swedish and have not lern what is culturally accepted or what is not.

One more probelm is that Swedish school system expects that parents help there children with homework "teach at home" attempts to explain an alphabet you do not master, now imagen you are not a scandinvian and se A Å Ä....

My optician in Malmo is a arab from Lebanon, he was very keen that his daughters did go to a "Swedish" school so they learn Swedish as there first language. Quit intresting how he did praised Malmö, everything was so well organized, everything works no rubbish on the streets and no one tried to kill him, the civil war in Libanon must have been brutal.....
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-05-24 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Reading threads like these make me realize how fortunate I am to live in Nashville, Tennessee in the U.S. of A.

We don't have ANY problems at all - our city is extremely prosperous and we have NO immigration problem (and most likely never will.) There are no racial problems and for the most part everyone gets along quite well.

It really must suck to have to live in Europe - especially Sweden and places where immigration has been forced down your throats. Your entire countries and way of life are being destroyed all so you can accommodate people that hate you and do not share your values.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-24 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    So pretending that all those immigrants are on welfare spending would be quite dishonest.
    Ofcurse not, but overall, they earn less money hence less taxes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Refugee's Law didn't go in effect.

*Nods at* @Dezerte
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    At least we don't have to suffer wild gunmen shooting up our schools every day or cops brutalizing our women.

If we're going to go with wild generalizations...
    Neither do we. Please point out one school that has EVER been shot up in Nashville. As for the "cops brutalizing our women" - WTF are you even talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Reading threads like these make me realize how fortunate I am to live in Nashville, Tennessee in the U.S. of A.

We don't have ANY problems at all - our city is extremely prosperous and we have NO immigration problem (and most likely never will.) There are no racial problems and for the most part everyone gets along quite well.

It really must suck to have to live in Europe - especially Sweden and places where immigration has been forced down your throats. Your entire countries and way of life are being destroyed all so you can accommodate people that hate you and do not share your values.
    Lol... Are you actually serious?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lol... Are you actually serious?
    Damn right I am.

Deleted
    Neither do we. Please point out one school that has EVER been shot up in Nashville. As for the "cops brutalizing our women" - WTF are you even talking about?
    Hold on you were actually serious?! Sweden has been at the top of every chart concerning quality of life and all sort of good stuff for a number of decades. What in the name of god are you talking about?!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn right I am.
    *pat*
    You know what actually.... You're right. Lucky you.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff when it isn't related to the problem in any way shape or form. Some of you come across as so damned desperate.
    It doesn't take a genius to see that Malmö's economy sucks because of all the people who live on welfare there, who just happen to be mostly immigrants... But associating immigrants with immigration that's blasphemy, madness!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    In large international cities immigrants are for a large part lower class sure, but also for a large part the upper class.

So pretending that all those immigrants are on welfare spending would be quite dishonest.
    You do get that Consumption of social resources is measured?
    And incomes?
    My statements are factual - There are papers on how Malmö's economy is doing you know that rigth?

Deleted
    It's very different from assuming that 50% of the city are foreigners on welfare.
    Its not New York, Amsterdam Berlin, etc but a city who you will not find on the map if you do not know there to look, the problem is that imigrants ern less then etnical swedes and 50% is not a norm in Swedich towns, hence Malmö get less tax then other Swedish cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    My sister did in fact get raped like in Cologne and I do in fact understand it.
    Not that you would, or even care to...
    No we do care. It's that we don't immediately jump on the paint everyone with the same brush argument that you guys seem to pull. 1 Muslim does domething blame the entire lot. One westerner does something "Oh it's just an individual." THAT'S what we argue against.

Instead of brushing everyone be surgical. If 100 people are guilty go find the guilty 100 and leave the innocent alone. Like you know police work le gasp, is it that hard?

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    The city has fallen into a vicious spiral, "rich" or shall we call it normal swedes moving out to the surrounding small towns/villages and work in Malmö, but its outside Malmö tax assessment area, the tax base shrink, therefore the city get worse service that motivate more peopel to move to the surrounding small towns/villages.
    There is also another effect which gives similar problem (and something the city leader wants to change, since she understands that handling immigration is a "challenge" due to their "socioeconomic" situation) - but is completely different from "white flight": immigrants are assigned to other cities, but move to relatives in Malmö and keep their benefits (which both causes expenditures for the city and over-crowding).

Additionally the Swedish immigration stop has caused a bit of additional problems for Malmö.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Heeere we gooooo! Here we fucking go. Yeah go ahead, state your ignorance.
    Is ... is your signature Elsa and Anna having a very "touching" scene together ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Yes. Did you even read the topic? The truth is that you -want- it to be related to immigrants. Wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Keep tricking yourself .

- - - Updated - - -

And I am equally as outraged by how delusional you are. The reason why your city is going to hell is because of people like you. Take a good look in the mirror, maybe you'll learn something.
    Oh I very much do sir. Since you keep avoiding the statement being made and why migrants AREN'T part of the problem, I'll just lower myself to your level of words. See you in 10 years Sweden, especially Malmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No we do care. It's that we don't immediately jump on the paint everyone with the same brush argument that you guys seem to pull. 1 Muslim does domething blame the entire lot. One westerner does something "Oh it's just an individual." THAT'S what we argue against.

Instead of brushing everyone be surgical. If 100 people are guilty go find the guilty 100 and leave the innocent alone. Like you know police work le gasp, is it that hard?
    In Sweden if Swedes commit a crime, that's not a crime that could've been prevented by not letting them in. When immigrant commits a crime, that's a crime that COULD have been prevented if you didn't let them in. So, come up with some way to separate criminals from non-criminals among immigrants before you try to chastise people who don't want to import crime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    Is ... is your signature Elsa and Anna having a very "touching" scene together ?
    I hope so, otherwise I have been touching myself to naught but my whimsical imagination all throughout this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    In Sweden if Swedes commit a crime, that's not a crime that could've been prevented by not letting them in. When immigrant commits a crime, that's a crime that COULD have been prevented if you didn't let them in. So, come up with some way to separate criminals from non-criminals among immigrants before you try to chastise people who don't want to import crime.
    How.... do you separate criminals from non criminals if they have yet to break the law in sweden?

Deleted
    I'm just pointing out that large international cities typically have 50% immigrants or higher
    Malmö isn't a large international city.

, because the upper class, elite of the business world that works in such cities are often also immigrants.
    It's very common in international cities such as New York, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Berlin, etc.
    This doesn't relate to anything.
    It's very different from assuming that 50% of the city are foreigners on welfare.
    Yeah i didn't say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    How.... do you separate criminals from non criminals if they have yet to break the law in sweden?
    That would be your problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That would be your problem.
    .... what do you mean?