9 14.75%

2 3.28%

3 4.92%

2 3.28%

0 0%

2 3.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So we got Lei Shen and Varian qualified now as well!

We are now covered all the way to Day #36.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-24 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    8/10. One of the best Alliance and human chracters. He stood as lord reagent, got duped by a preety brunette (who was a dragon!) and helped uncover the dragon plot. Then went to Northrend and fought around a bit (in Wrath I think he was the only leader Alliance side that would join you on a not so important quest to help that everyone could get, Tyrande joined earlier fighting Eranikus, but that was a unique long epic questchain that not everyone saw). Then went together with Saurfang Jr and in that Wrathgate speech was one of the few times I actually felt proud to be Alliance. And then we thought he died, but he returned after suffering torture and took the burden of Lich Kingship. Told us all to forget him... so we build him a monument in Dalaran that displays the scene to everyone Now he's cooking something, raising new undead and stuff, interested in what will happen.
    Still, points removed as his backstory... didn't really exist, so he just poofed out of nowhere into existence so to say.
    Overall he was one of the characters that I felt actually symbolized Stormwind and the humans.

Also, lol at Me'dan's score.

I nominate... Daelin Proudmoore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    8/10. One of the best Alliance and human chracters. He stood as lord reagent, got duped by a preety brunette (who was a dragon!) and helped uncover the dragon plot. Then went to Northrend and fought around a bit (in Wrath I think he was the only leader Alliance side that would join you on a not so important quest to help that everyone could get, Tyrande joined earlier fighting Eranikus, but that was a unique long epic questchain that not everyone saw). Then went together with Saurfang Jr and in that Wrathgate speech was one of the few times I actually felt proud to be Alliance. And then we thought he died, but he returned after suffering torture and took the burden of Lich Kingship. Told us all to forget him... so we build him a monument in Dalaran that displays the scene to everyone Now he's cooking something, raising new undead and stuff, interested in what will happen.
    Still, points removed as his backstory... didn't really exist, so he just poofed out of nowhere into existence so to say.
    Overall he was one of the characters that I felt actually symbolized Stormwind and the humans.

Also, lol at Me'dan's score.

I nominate... Daelin Proudmoore.
    Pretty much expanded on what I wanted to say. Could not have said it better myself.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I gave him a 7/10, didn't really know him back in classic but he was cool in Wrath, suspicious of him in Legion. but he has been a cool char, and one of the best written humans in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Bump for the Scourge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Dude got roasted in public and never dared to show his face after that. 4/10.

Liked him back in Vanilla, made the Wrath Gate scene a lot more powerful and memorable.

Docked a couple of points for massive inactivity for years since Wrath and the total lack of a backstory, but it looks like they're finally developing him a bit more in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Dude got roasted in public and never dared to show his face after that. 4/10.
    Long time no see!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    5/10 - he didn't do much after becoming LK, did he?

I'm adding Marcus to the list, if I can.
    Eh... A character that stemmed from a steamy novel and then will make a mere cameo in Legion. I will have to decline, sadly.

Feel free to pick someone else!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads up; as things stand now, and after counting all the nominations in this topic, we got the following characters close to being picked:

Moira Thaurissan - 4/5 (Melsiren, Xiu the Timewanderer, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Enthralled)
    Daelin Proudmoore - 4/5 (Graden, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Littlepwny, Snowraven)
    Magatha Grimtotem - 3/5 (FLstudioApprentice, Zulkhan, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Magni Bronzebeard - 3/5 (Humbugged, Snowraven, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Nathanos Blightcaller - 3/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Captain Douchebag, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Archimonde - 3/5 (Zanjin, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Zandro)
    If any of these particular names sounds appealing to you, go for it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post

Eh... A character that stemmed from a steamy novel and then will make a mere cameo in Legion. I will have to decline, sadly.

Feel free to pick someone else!
    I'm giving my point to Magatha then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm giving my point to Magatha then.
    Awwwww yeah.