10+ Year Old Account
    Going on about the game again.

For fucks sake journalists come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Everyone should take a moment to appreciate how even the harshest critics are praising the CGI.

Syfy quality effects, gentlemen.

I'm sorry, but I can't take this seriously:
    Problem is, that metacritic is one of the biggest movie critics

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say... I am now VERY hyped to see this movie. I was at the 2007 Blizzcon when they announced the movie and I glad to see that is finally here.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    The 60 isn't too bad. The others seem like they have some agenda against Warcraft, CGI or videogame movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Going on about the game again.

For fucks sake journalists come on.
    It is their only arguement, their are gunna be negative reviews regardless. But when the possitive reviews roll in we will not have anything to worry about.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

So good at making the most outlandish elements of his first two films seem completely credible, Jones can’t find a way to get this cartoony spectacle to soar. His heartfelt approach to the material only underlines the silliness.
    It seems like they love Duncan .

Deleted
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/

First Rotten Review... HEART IS STOPPING

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is.... 1) I don't listen to most professional critics because if it isn't a piece of art, it is CRAP to them. 2) User Reviews is a cesspool of trolls. So I ignore metacritc.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Wow can these people only complain about how WoW has died and use that as critique?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    "Imagine “Battlefield Earth” without the verve and you get this sludgy, tedious fantasy adventure, a fun-starved dud that’s not even unintentionally hilarious."

This guy had literally the gun ready to shoot in his pocket. Well, "critics" gonna be "critics". We know how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Any idiot can write a review for that. I read some of it and some of the arguments are retarded. Comparing the movie with the subscription numbers of WoW as a sign of quality? Really? They don't even know what they are talking about. Products eventually going in decline is 100% guaranteed, it's business 101. All products go through a products life cycle. They don't even understand that so why should I believe them on other points? It's just uninformed rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "Imagine “Battlefield Earth” without the verve and you get this sludgy, tedious fantasy adventure, a fun-starved dud that’s not even unintentionally hilarious."

This guy had literally the gun ready to shoot in his pocket. Well, "critics" gonna be "critics". We know how it works.
    I'm betting he already had half of that written before watching the movie.

That is, if he's even watched it.

The others are a bit more reasonable, but still not very fair. And the 60 sums up to "not everybody is going to like it", which could be said about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

This guy had literally the gun ready to shoot in his pocket. Well, critics gonna be critics. We know how it works.
    He also said : "especially when the warlike Orc characters, who boast some of the least expressive character design since the aliens in “John Carter,” stand next to the film’s human beings." What ? They're more expressive than the humans...

Deleted
    "we have the mighty Durotan (voiced by Toby Kebbell, “Fantastic Four”)"
    Really? voiced? does he know that this is mo-cap? wtf is this review??

Deleted
    This guy's review absolutely destroys the movie... (Hollywood movie critic)

He says Mario Bros movie is better. Not sure what to make of that.

I hope this isn't right... "And the generically percussive action score composed by Ramin Djawadi (“Game of Thrones”) doesn’t help much either."

Anyway to hell with critics, I'll decide if I like it or not after I see it, not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Masyila, I asked this before, but are there any scenes that looks to have been improved from the trailers?
    I'm really sorry. I really don't know :/
    I read here that Gul'Dan felt unfinished (graphically) in the movie. I didn't have that impression.
    However, there is a change between the Movie and the Comic Con Preview.
    Gul'Dan does not scream when he unleashes the magic to open the portal. This magic is green and not white anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I think we've heard what we needed to hear.

Critics wont appreciate movies like this. Ever. The only reason LotR didn't get equally slammed is the fact that it was written by a respectable author a while ago.

Anyways, all we can hope for now is that general fantasy fans will like it. And that seems to be the case so far. As for critics - I can't say I'm surprised. I never quite understood that species anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    This guy's review absolutely destroys the movie... (Hollywood movie critic)

He says Mario Bros movie is better. Not sure what to make of that.
    I'm not expecting this movie to be great(I honestly don't even really expect it to be good), but this reviewer seems like a total cunt. He went into this looking to hate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/

First Rotten Review... HEART IS STOPPING
    It's TheWrap. What exactly did you expect? Hell, one of his first lines is
    Critics throw the term “soulless corporate filmmaking” around with abandon, but movies like “Warcraft really manage to redefine the term.
    Yeah, because we all know that no soul went into this movie, and it was all for corporate money-milking...