Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Djalil is being dishonest as usual.
    There was a topic on picture where a classroom of ~10 years old where most where non-natives and only 1 white girl in Sweden or something.
    Someone commented that the girl isn't dressed properly and Djalil started to attack him on the fact he is a pedophile and how dare he talk about what an child female dress. He kept doing that for like 10 pages obsessively.

I wrote that there is a saying in hebrew "on the thief head - his hat is burning" meaning the one who is keep talking/thinking of a crime - he is probably a criminal.
    And later that sentence. I also added that maybe he was abused or molested as child and that is why he is so touchy and acts like he does - that part Djalil did not add which make me think it hit a soft spot.
    Even if I was to accept your version of events, your claim about him being a pedo and having those thoughts or actually molesting someone is so far beyond the pale. The fact you lied (see bold part) about what you claimed you said in this post makes be believe even you know how fucked a thing was that you did. You actually wrote: "My guess is that Djalil is an actual pedo or have pedo thoughts or really molested a child in the past". A scumbag thing to claim magnified by lying about it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I mean take the British invention.

The Queue.
    That's a French word....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The fiend is really giving out the MMOc beatings today. *eats popcorn*
    Well I just got back from a 2 week ban, I need to hit my quota for hyperbolic shit because I get hit by the banhammer for insulting some Vegan-Athiest-Feminist-muslim-undead-gay-cis-transatlantic-ghostrape survivor.

Sort of. Israel is sort of a clinical recreation of a state by western powers, Muslim powers are a side effect at the cultural ravaging the west and the ottomans did during WW1/2
    You do know (I hope) that Israel/Judea was a thing a bit before the allies gave Israel a state. It was an actual state like 3000 years ago when Europe were not as developed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's a French word....
    Which is one of the spoils of war from waterloo.

Learn your history man.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know (I hope) that Israel/Judea was a thing a bit before the allies gave Israel a state. It was an actual state like 3000 years ago when Europe were not as developed.
    Yeah.

It was a province to Rome.

Deleted
    It was an insignificant province owned by the Roman Empire you mean.

Deleted
    Now to be fair, it was roughly an area controlled by the Persians, Sumarians etc etc. Before the Romans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Even if I was to accept your version of events, your claim about him being a pedo and having those thoughts or actually molesting someone is so far beyond the pale. The fact you lied (see bold part) about what you claimed you said in this post makes be believe even you know how fucked a thing was that you did. You actually wrote: "My guess is that Djalil is an actual pedo or have pedo thoughts or really molested a child in the past". A scumbag thing to claim magnified by lying about it.
    I don't understand where I lied. You claim I did NOT say the bolded part? Im confused. Read the 4 letters before the bold. I clearly admit saying what Djalil has in his sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Another tennisace antisemitic troll post
    Hmmm I don't see anything antisemitic in the post. What am I missing?

At ~0BC you mean? yes it was conquered by romans (thanks for the name palestine btw) but what about 1k years before that?
    By insignificant you mean small? because its insignificant today as well.

Deleted
    At ~0BC you mean? yes it was conquered by romans (thanks for the name palestine btw) but what about 1k years before that?
    By insignificant you mean small? because its insignificant today as well.
    1k years before Romans? Greece/Persia... or Sumeria, I can't remember. The Kingdom of the Israelites isn't a very large amount of time for the region if I may be honest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand where I lied. You claim I did NOT say the bolded part? Im confused. Read the 4 letters before the bold. I clearly admit saying what Djalil has in his sig.
    You are right, I missed that. So you aren't a lying scum bag. The lying was incorrect. The other part not so much.

Deleted
    1k years before Romans? Greece/Persia... or Sumeria, I can't remember. The Kingdom of the Israelites isn't a very large amount of time for the region if I may be honest.
    It was Phoenicia.

7+ Year Old Account
    I prefer a song with actual weight behind it's words.
    Oh then you will want the Irish national anthem then.

You can be honest, but you would be wrong:P
    Jews ruled that land for quite some time (1k or so if not mistaken) and even while being conquered some stayed and its not like the conquer party just brought all its citizens there (it was quite the shithole). The arab conquest at 5 century i believe started to transfer some muslims to this region as well as otmans later on.

Well I just got back from a 2 week ban, I need to hit my quota for hyperbolic shit because I get hit by the banhammer for insulting some Vegan-Athiest-Feminist-muslim-undead-gay-cis-transatlantic-ghostrape survivor.
    Ghostrape? is that a thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You are right, I missed that. So you aren't a lying scum bag. The lying was incorrect. The other part not so much.
    Thanks for your correction. I can live with the other part - its a free world - you may think of me whatever you want.

Deleted
    It was Phoenicia.
    There we go. History is fun!

The fiend sounds like he would be a fun of a fun guy to have a drink with, if only he didn't hate me for being a U.s. military veteran. Oh Well, you're still doing the lords work mr fiend.

Deleted
    You can be honest, but you would be wrong:P
    Jews ruled that land for quite some time (1k or so if not mistaken) and even while being conquered some stayed and its not like the conquer party just brought all its citizens there (it was quite the shithole). The arab conquest at 5 century i believe started to transfer some muslims to this region as well as otmans later on.
    You're referring to the Muslim conquest of Persia. Persia and in turn babylon had long since crushed the Kingdom of Judah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The fiend sounds like he would be a fun of a fun guy to have a drink with, if only he didn't hate me for being a U.s. military veteran. Oh Well, you're still doing the lords work mr fiend.
    Nah I don't hate US vets, I just think the US army needs less armchair generals playing with new toys.