Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just claimed the guldan staff on my orc warlock "Dulgan", nice .

The staff is cool, the rest suck

Oh what it is that I have two accounts under my battlenet account so they mailed the horde ones to a toon on my 2nd account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The staff is cool, the rest suck
    that's like... your opinion, man
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Alliance stuff is cool. Horde axe is just a reskinned Betrayer of Humanity and Gul'dan staff is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    that's like... your opinion, man
    Indeed.

Can't wait for the Wardrobe so I can pair the CM Paladin set with my Alliance paladins, along with the sword and shield...it'll be LE GLORIOUS!

Deleted
    Fuck me, for some reason i thought the sword would be a twohander. Me and my ret paladin are so depressed right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alliance stuff is cool. Horde axe is just a reskinned Betrayer of Humanity and Gul'dan staff is pretty good.
    I do agree on the axe.

Also a bit sad they didn't also add other weapon types, like bows, daggers...<.<
    On the other hand, I'm fairly certain that, if the movie is a hit, they'll add more items for transmog from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I do agree on the axe.

Also a bit sad they didn't also add other weapon types, like bows, daggers...<.<
    On the other hand, I'm fairly certain that, if the movie is a hit, they'll add more items for transmog from the game.
    No it really is a Betrayer of Humanity reskin. The 226 one hander KT dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Just claimed the guldan staff on my orc warlock "Dulgan", nice .
    Cool, have a pint.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    The axes look really nice, I was going to give up playing Horde but I might level a warrior just to be all RAAAAAAR with them. The staff is probably the nicest, I expect to see a million Warlocks with it by Saturday.

Alliance ones aren't as fantastic. The shield detail is glorious and the sword is nice but compared to the staff its worlds apart.

Horde got the shaft for this promotion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed.

Can't wait for the Wardrobe so I can pair the CM Paladin set with my Alliance paladins, along with the sword and shield...it'll be LE GLORIOUS!
    im kinda bummed i cant use the sword/shield as horde, cuz itd match my paladin amazingly. but i get blizzards decision
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    My 2 Horde warlocks disagree.
    Too bad neither will have the T17 Mythic warlock set to go with it...at least not for another expansion or 2. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    How so? Staff looks really nice. Axe isn't as shit as I'm making it out to be but it isn't great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it really is a Betrayer of Humanity reskin. The 226 one hander KT dropped.
    I know <.<. That axe was never a fav of mine so was disappointed seeing it as a promotion.