10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    How can the Angry Birds movie be better?! I mean come on! The universe has no lore whatsoever! They are freaking birds wrecking pigs!
    You act like you utterly depend on ratings. The ultimate judge should be yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Btw for those that don't know, The Wrap gave Dragon Ball the Live Action movie 4/5.
    And that ends the debate. Thank you.

Btw for those that don't know, The Wrap gave Dragon Ball the Live Action movie 4/5.
    So it's a website for contrarians? Maybe I do like them actually

10+ Year Old Account
    I know people's taste differ, but what the fuck? lmao

But we have already heard people who isn't into Warcraft actually liked the movie, the same goes for some press guys! It isn't just fans
    Here's a shocker: Phantom Menace got positive reviews when it came out.

Don't listen to either? See it for yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Clearly he has different tastes than you.
    So, now we are entering on the subjective field? What happened to the "everyone disliked it"?

Deleted
    Clearly he has different tastes than you.
    If you're gonna be a reviewer, you shouldn't base it entirely on taste (unless you review food). Taste is the difference between an unprofessional review and a professional review.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post

I do agree with this.

Deleted
    Vegas82 you should honestly fuck off, really. What you have been doing since the start in this thread is trying to stir up some shit by acting "contrarian" and playing the devil's advocate for no other reason, but to "troll" people here, baiting for responses, which you get in spades. It's obvious as day that you aren't here to actually discuss anything related to the film and are instead more interested in creating some drama and rifts between people. So again, please fuck off this thread.

Deleted
    Sorry, but it's impossible to fully divorce taste from a review of something that the enjoyment of it is based on taste.
    You are defending his review, it means you actually consider that Hot Tub 2, F4 and DB:E are better than WarCraft? I know I'm not getting a honest answer, but what the hell.

It's not about being a negative review, it's a click-baiting non-review with a hate agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Spectacular. Unintentional trolls? What a dream.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted

Phantom Menace is an OK movie on its own. 5/10 or so, not fuckin 1/100

Deleted
    No, but I'm defending his right to have different opinions than you or me. He could honestly have thought all 3 of those movies were better than WC. I can't speak to it until I've seen the whole movie.
    Sure, if he cared to share his opinion, I would like to hear it. He did not though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously do not care about the early reviews. Yeah, it sucks that there seems to be a click bait article disguised as a review on there, but until we get more reviews, as well as learning what the general public thinks, we will not know the overall reception for this movie.

Still, in no way can the WarCraft movie be on the same level as the Mario Bros. movie. That is just trolling at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    Phantom Menace is an OK movie on its own. 5/10 or so, not fuckin 1/100
    No, it's bad. Sure not 1/100 bad but still pretty horrible. I would give it a 3 or 4 out of 10. 5/10 is not OK though, would have to be a 6 or 7.

Deleted
    Sorry, but it's impossible to fully divorce taste from a review of something that the enjoyment of it is based on taste.
    Chriiiiist, but you suck at reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    If you're gonna be a reviewer, you shouldn't base it entirely on taste (unless you review food). Taste is the difference between an unprofessional review and a professional review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Guys we should all remember that this tweet exists and as long as this exists, none of these "reviews" matters! Heck even the positive reviews doesn't matter!

https://twitter.com/Millenium/status/735185569760743424
    Alright. A bunch of Warcraft fans liking the movie. Well, nothing new there. We know most of us will like the movie because that's what fans who've watched it even before today have been saying.

The problem isn't the fans. It's everyone else. And Warcraft can't just restrict itself to fans. It has to be broader than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I'm defending his right to have different opinions than you or me. He could honestly have thought all 3 of those movies were better than WC. I can't speak to it until I've seen the whole movie.
    Yeah, I'll definitely need to see the movie to shake the doubt off. After all, I totally loved Dragon Ball Evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's bad. Sure not 1/100 bad but still pretty horrible. I would give it a 3 or 4 out of 10.
    I agree with donmater to be honest. If there is any of prequels that I think should be a 3 or 4 out of 10, it would be Attack of the Clones. My sister and I watched it together during December because she had never seen any of the Star Wars movies before and we both agreed that it was incredibly boring. Phantom Menace, while having plenty of issues, was not a snore fest, and that is a much bigger issue for a movie to have.

Deleted
    No, it's bad. Sure not 1/100 bad but still pretty horrible. I would give it a 3 or 4 out of 10. 5/10 is not OK though, would have to be a 6 or 7.
    5 would be average, Phantom menace was just that imo. Cool action scenes, good soundtrack. I've never liked Star Wars much but it's worth the watch.