Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post

"Imagine “Battlefield Earth” .
    Uhhh ohhh...this isn't sounding good. Like I was hoping for it being like a 7/10 but when your comparing something to Battlefield Earth you basically need to worry.

I don't doubt it. Won't do a thing to make up my own mind on the movie though. <.<

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the movie is going to be a total piece of shit, but judging based on that small amount of reviews is moronic.

Expecting a mediocre movie since we are talking about a Video-Game Movie; But I'd say that we need some more reviews to get to a more realistic number.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    29 on Metacritic, based on 4 reviews http://www.metacritic.com/movie/warcraft?ref=hp

"Imagine “Battlefield Earth” without the verve and you get this sludgy, tedious fantasy adventure, a fun-starved dud that’s not even unintentionally hilarious."

I know it's only 4 reviews, but OUCH! Anytime something gets compared to Battlefield Earth... well, you know it ain't good.
    taking this Duralde review .. read his *review* of dragonball movie and come back .. this guy is just garbage when it comes to rate a movie

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/warcraft/

10 Rotten Reviews

10 Fresh Reviews

Other Sites:
    Metacritic: 29%
    IMDb: 9/10

It doesn't have 10 rotten and 10 fresh, it has 5 total what are you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Because 5 reviews speaks for everyone lol

Everyone I've talked to so far has loved the movie.

But, haters gunna hate I guess
    Yeah 5 reviews means nothing when Millions are going to go see it.

ah, there we go. welp, if it doesn't offend the nerd in me I'll count it as a win. buut I'm obviously biased to want to like this movie. have to see for sure soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    people need to read reviews because they can't make an opinion for themselves ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Let the movie release before declaring it a failure.

Who actually judges movies based on online reviews? Watch the movie, then decide if you like it.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

cause metacritic and rotten tomatoes are such great review sites

could be good could be bad, I will see when i go see it, but you gotta go into not expecting it to be a replica of a 22 year old game

Well we can't say that we didn't see this coming. I was personally hoping that this would be the first good video game movie, it doesn't seem that way though. It will be interesting to check the reviews on may 30 when it's released worldwide.

Too early to tell with five reviews.

Wake me up when we have a sample size of more than 5 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    taking this Duralde review .. read his *review* of dragonball movie and come back .. this guy is just garbage when it comes to rate a movie
    not to mention he said he would prefer the super mario bro movie to this, wut?

Deleted
    I am sure they would rate sylvanas and jaina as 0% just to annoy OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I am sure they would rate sylvanas and jaina as 0% just to annoy OP.
    Sucks for you that they aren't in the movie. Jaina's like a little baby and Sylvanas has no reason to be in this flic
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

wtf? is the movie even out yet?

Deleted
    tbh the trailers and everything ive seen from the movie, it looks complete shit to me, not hyped at all. but im not gonna listen to reviews just yet, especially when its just 5