Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm waiting for fans to jump in and say 40% isn't that bad...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sucks for you that they aren't in the movie. Jaina's like a little baby and Sylvanas has no reason to be in this flic
    where is your avatar from? is that sylvanas, or just a random zombie chick from something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sucks for you that they aren't in the movie. Jaina's like a little baby and Sylvanas has no reason to be in this flic
    Don't worry you will make another thread. Hope another female character will get your focus. - Don't worry we are all artist lovers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    40%? I'll take it. better then the BVS reviews.
    It would be really hard tk be worse than batman vs superman.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

who cares about rotten tomatoes, this movie wasn't made for the critics, it was made for the warcraft fans. Lets wait and see what actual movie goers see it. 3/5 critics not liking it, doesn't mean much.

People actually read critic reviews and base their judgement on a movie that isn't released yet? Wow. Alonso Duralde has a weird ratings history. The guy likes shit movies. That is society these days though, lets others decide for them.

Edit - Damn, he even gave Interstellar a rotten review. Makes him irrelevant in my opinion.
    Last edited by FrankerCee; 2016-05-25 at 01:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a movie based on a video game, what did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    At this point, it's a pointless score not worth noting. It's 5 reviews...

I'm not expecting the movie to be that good but using what is available now to say it's terrible or whatever is laughable.
    hehe 5 Rotten Tomatoe critics >> 2k IMDB non-critics. By far. RT has something called credibility.

https://twitter.com/Millenium/status/735185569760743424 rotten tomatoes can suck it audience say another story

To be fair, it started at 29% or so, at least it's going in the right direction :P.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Everyone I've talked to so far has loved the movie.
    So like, 4 more positive reviews then?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Meh, I'll see it, don't expect much, and will make up my own mind. There have been plenty of movies I love that critics hate, and vice versa.

Deleted
    hehe 5 Rotten Tomatoe critics >> 2k IMDB non-critics. By far. RT has something called credibility.
    Credibility. Ayyy lmao. RT has never and will never be credible, just like IMDB.

The only thing that is credible is the box office, because unlike critics, RT and IMDB.. movie goers cannot be bought.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-05-25 at 01:20 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, scores are a great way to determine if something is good, not like the data can be skewed in any way...

Good job reviewing a movie that isnt even out yet a.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

People who want it to be a flop will use negative reviews as "proof" instead of you know, making their own mind up and perhaps actually changing it.
    Not that some people will admit to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    People trust: laymen friends >>>>>>> pompous pros
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Same. I'm also not going to discount any reviews just because they don't agree with me. So far, no glowing reviews though. The best of those reviews is a 6/10 which isn't great. There will likely be another 50 reviews or so coming though, so lets all just wait another week and see what it looks like after the 30th.
    There are very few movies the past decade that score higher than 6 based on critic reviews (and that actually deserved that score for that matter).

40% of 5 people when Millions will see a movie is irrelevant and doesn't reflect any real statistics.