Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    Honestly, in my opinion its how the momentum talent SHOULD play. It just makes sense. All they would need to do for this to work is give the Momentum buff the Pandemic treatment and allow FR and VR to add to the buff time. It would fulfill the fantasy of the spec and would make animation canceling and/or mandatory Felblade talent selection a thing of the past.
    That macro is the epitome of animation cancelling, as it cancels *two* abilities and doesn't move you.

@Segerr Jayinjersey has it correct, more or less. It's a priority system, with EB and VR being at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    If I am not mistaken

VR out -> EB -> FR back -> Do DPS-> VR out -> FB in -> Do DPS -> FR through -> FB back -> Do DPS -> Repeat
    omg you just opened my mind... now I feel bad for not figuring this out by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    That macro is the epitome of animation cancelling, as it cancels *two* abilities and doesn't move you.

@Segerr Jayinjersey has it correct, more or less. It's a priority system, with EB and VR being at the top.
    I was referring to the use of Vengeful Retreating out and Fel Rushing in. Don't play dumb, you know what I was talking about. :-/

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

I was referring to the use of Vengeful Retreating out and Fel Rushing in. Don't play dumb, you know what I was talking about. :-/
    ? He was talking about the macro previously, so it stands to reason that you were continuing what the conversation was (the macro). If you weren't, apologies.

? He was talking about the macro previously, so it stands to reason that you were continuing what the conversation was (the macro). If you weren't, apologies.
    I was referring to the macro, however I did not know that it would animation cancel. I thought you would have known from our previous conversations my thoughts on momentum and animation canceling ;-)

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

I was referring to the macro, however I did not know that it would animation cancel. I thought you would have known from our previous conversations my thoughts on momentum and animation canceling ;-)
    My brain is fried, I can't be expected to have a memory! >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    If I am not mistaken

VR out -> EB -> FR back -> Do DPS-> VR out -> FB in -> Do DPS -> FR through -> FB back -> Do DPS -> Repeat
    Why not VR out -> FB in -> EB -> Do dps -> FR through -> do dps -> VR out -> FB in ...and so on? The momentum buff lasts double the length of the eye beam channel. This way you'll get the momentum benefit on the felblade hit as well and with using the max distance on the bosses hitbox to dps you don't have to felblade in from the other side of the boss usually after rushing.

There are lots of variations. The main point is you want to plan your movement abilities around 1)Not using VR and FR back to back if it can be helped (it wastes Momentum) and 2) keeping high uptime on the target. With those goals in mind, go nuts.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Why not VR out -> FB in -> EB -> Do dps -> FR through -> do dps -> VR out -> FB in ...and so on? The momentum buff lasts double the length of the eye beam channel. This way you'll get the momentum benefit on the felblade hit as well and with using the max distance on the bosses hitbox to dps you don't have to felblade in from the other side of the boss usually after rushing.
    isnt first blood more dps for momentum?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    AFAIK only if there are more than 5 targets

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    Not after the nerf, no. Unless 4-5 targets so you'd be using BD anyway.

Not after the nerf, no. Unless 4-5 targets so you'd be using BD anyway.
    ah, so felblade is the way 2 go. awesome! more momentum uptime and one less fury leech to manage for cleave