Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

Looks like the people reviewing on IMDB give it a 9.0 so far.

Not "critic" reviews, but people that have seen the early screenings.

China will love it and make it huge no matter how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Irrelevant, it's this week in the part of the world that actually matters.
    Oh dear lord. No, child, the United States is a significantly larger film market than any other country on Earth. Don't be a douche.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Oh dear lord. No, child, the United States is a significantly larger film market than any other country on Earth. Don't be a douche.
    Doesn't matter, toddler, there are far more people living in other parts of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Most people put it in the running for the worst super hero movie they've ever seen lol.
    Not even close to that so keep making things up. Did you miss last years fantastic 4, green lantern , or Ben afflecks dare devil to name just a few much worse ones.
    But keep talking out of your ass.

Doesn't matter, toddler, there are far more people living in other parts of the Earth.
    No shit, but saying "the only part of the world that matters" makes you look like a moron so maybe don't?

The idea that the United States doesn't matter is just silly and you should get your head out of your ass.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Yet it is the US market and US made movies that matters most.

Deleted
    No shit, but saying "the only part of the world that matters" makes you look like a moron so maybe don't?

The idea that the United States doesn't matter is just silly and you should get your head out of your ass.
    I'm just saying how it is, not my fault you can't take the truth.

Which masses? I haven't seen a single person who enjoyed it. Neither in person nor on the internet, nobody enjoyed that movie lol.
    Same here, and I've only ever talked to anyone about it irl. Ot: You do know Blizzard didn't actually make the Warcraft movie, right OP? Gotta love the people who want to hate the hell out of it "cuz blizz".
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

right OP makes a bait thread that knows will cause a load of bullshit to be posted in it, and never replies to 1 person just sets the trap and leaves.

but we can't call this trolling.

lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    1) Blizzard didn't MAKE the movie, someone ELSE did... so that begs the question, what were YOU thinking with your post?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I'm just saying how it is, not my fault you can't take the truth.
    No point in engaging you anymore, the stupidity of your posting stands on its own.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    No point in engaging you anymore, the stupidity of your posting stands on its own.
    You seem to be looking into a mirror. You have been served.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Not even close to that so keep making things up. Did you miss last years fantastic 4, green lantern , or Ben afflecks dare devil to name just a few much worse ones.
    But keep talking out of your ass.
    Lol you are very viciously defending this movie. I saw BvS, I saw Fantastic 4, green lantern and daredevil. It was worse than all of those, to me. And I'm not the only one lol. In fact, you're the first person I've met that enjoyed it.

Five fucking reviews and this awful fucking community is already considering it a flop.

I hate that I play WoW sometimes. Not because of the game but because of the horrendous, mind-boggling stupidity of its playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    Why is reviewing movies before they come out a thing now?
    Just remember, critically panned movies make butt-loads of money all the time.

Review in Kotaku.

The Warcraft Movie is Not Good

"I had hoped Warcraft would at a minimum be entertaining, but really, I’ve had more enjoyable two-hour sessions wiping on Molten Core. At least the armor looks good."
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Lol you are very viciously defending this movie. I saw BvS, I saw Fantastic 4, green lantern and daredevil. It was worse than all of those, to me. And I'm not the only one lol. In fact, you're the first person I've met that enjoyed it.
    Never said I liked/loved it but it is way better than any of those movies. Did you see last years fantastic 4 it was so bad they aren't making anymore and here is another to add to the list that is worst amazing Spider-Man 2. So bad Sony stopped making them and went to marvel and said make future Spider-Man's for us.
    To say any of these movies are better than BvS shows you know nothing what you are talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Five fucking reviews and this awful fucking community is already considering it a flop.

I hate that I play WoW sometimes. Not because of the game but because of the horrendous, mind-boggling stupidity of its playerbase.
    Tell me about it this fan base never ceases to amaze me with its utter stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

It's pretty dumb to generalize from select people disagreeing with the movie on mmo champion forums, discounting all the people that have said basically the same as you or have liked it, all the way to the entire WoW playerbase

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, and they still look exactly nothing like anything in any of those films...

I mean, you clearly want to just dislike the movie without seeing it but... no.
    you clearly want to like it but... yes?