Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds like your not switching heros. Im starting as widow most of the time( sniper player for 20 years) which counter turrets really good. A annoying tracer i go reaper or pharah that works for me. Most important switch at first death dont "try" a few times just counter pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Sounds like your not switching heros. Im starting as widow most of the time( sniper player for 20 years) which counter turrets really good. A annoying tracer i go reaper or pharah that works for me. Most important switch at first death dont "try" a few times just counter pick.
    I generally start as Reinhardt or Soldier. But if we have issues I'll choose other heroes to fill gaps or just push. Again... This is not about hero switching. There are heroes in the game that have clear overly balanced abilities that put them in better situations in ALL situations. Good play only goes so far when you end up just choosing heroes that have X ability.

Says Genji has one of the easiest kits in the game and then complains about Torb turrets.

I dont even.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    Says Genji has one of the easiest kits in the game and then complains about Torb turrets.

I dont even.
    Torbs turret... SHOOTS THROUGH THE GOD DAMN FLOOR

You feel free to tell me when that begins to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Torbs turret... SHOOTS THROUGH THE GOD DAMN FLOOR

You feel free to tell me when that begins to make sense.
    But they don't though.
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

But they don't though.
    Tomorrow night i'll post a video just for you. I've tested it out already with friends and found it not only shoots through many floors, walls, doorways and other objects, but it also has the tendency to actually shoot you 3 times as soon as you walk into any remote los. Snap targetting at its finest.

It's base programming for targeting is literally flawed.

My only issues with the game (so far) is that Widowmaker doesn't really need to headshot people and that Symmetra is labeled a Support.

The balance is..... different from what I feel. What I mean by that is there seems to be a surefire way to kill X character with Y character, but realistically no character rules them all, nor is under powered compared to them all. Is there room for improvement in places? Absolutely, so I hope that isn't taken from my comment.

PS. I hate Tracer. I like to play tanks, specially Reinhardt. A good tracer just makes my life hell. Granted I'm getting better with Reinhardt and my E move to a swing on them is basically game over, but still!

- - - Updated - - -

I dont even.
    I won't play Genji right now, not because of ease, but I've come across so many people doing reflect cheats that for some reason I just get disgusted when I hover over the character lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

This is the last post I'm making in an attempt to clear up things, because everyone is going so far off what I posted it's like you're reading a different post.

This game... Has heroes... that are CLEARLY better in every way. And therefore switching is useless. Since you're already playing those BEST heroes. Not OP. Just Badly tuned. Cross the board. Bad Blizzard.

Every hero has their uses. It's a shame you haven't found them yet. All i need to say is learn the game first, you clearly have much to learn.

This is the last post I'm making in an attempt to clear up things, because everyone is going so far off what I posted it's like you're reading a different post.

This game... Has heroes... that are CLEARLY better in every way. And therefore switching is useless. Since you're already playing those BEST heroes. Not OP. Just Badly tuned. Cross the board. Bad Blizzard.
    I think you are equating people disagreeing with your view as nobody is listening.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I've noticed Torb's turrets will track through walls/ceilings, but that is about all I've noticed.

If we are talking about unintended results of some moves, I can agree some stuff seems like wtf? For example, the arrow guy the other day shot his multi arrow shot or w/e it was at me on Reinhardt with my shield up and it went through and killed me? Unless that is just one of the moves that can go through the shield. Just never had that happen before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is actually pretty well balanced but you won't notice it until later on when you're better at it and understand it more and so does everyone else on your team. There are a few small issues with the game modes and a couple heroes (mainly how they work in high end comps and with doubles) but that's about it. The game is incredible and very well done in my opinion.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Only things i think needs balancing is Symmetras damage and the fact that bastion just loses all his weaknesses when you put a Reinhart in front of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    If we are talking about unintended results of some moves, I can agree some stuff seems like wtf? For example, the arrow guy the other day shot his multi arrow shot or w/e it was at me on Reinhardt with my shield up and it went through and killed me? Unless that is just one of the moves that can go through the shield. Just never had that happen before that.
    If there was a gap under your shield or something he could have shot the floor at your feet or off a wall and the arrows hit you like that. only thing i can think of.

Also just on a side note. Does Hanzos arrows feel worse to anyone else now than when on beta? I kinda had his as my main on the beta and now i can barely use him. Arrows feel slower and with more drop on them.

Fragile doesn't matter if they can reset every 5 seconds. I feel like in place of actually thinking about how you approach a situation it comes down to "They are beating us. Change to X heroes, chain ultis. Play of the game"

I wouldn't mind if heroes were more difficult to play. I think there is too much handholding
    A Tracer is giving you trouble? Pick McCree and stunlock her dead. A Bastion is giving you trouble? Pick Hanzo and bounce those arrows on his weak spot. A torbjron is giving you trouble? Pick Widowmaker and have your fun with his head when he goes to heal his sentry. This is a rock papers scissors game. If you want to feel balanced, don't stick to a handful a heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Overwatch is what was left after Titan was scrapped.
    It's not like they put much time, money or effort into it and they sure don't want to wast money working on it after release.
    Just a little something to make use of what was left after they spent years developing Titan.

You are right though but Overwatch is not the game you're looking for.
    It's wierd that they made people think that paying full price for it was a great deal though but hey. If Blizzard knows one thing, it's how to sell stuff.
    Considering the timing/etc of the games I genuinely think destiny was the mmo parts of titan. The characters were lifted out of it and became overwatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Tomorrow night i'll post a video just for you. I've tested it out already with friends and found it not only shoots through many floors, walls, doorways and other objects, but it also has the tendency to actually shoot you 3 times as soon as you walk into any remote los. Snap targetting at its finest.

It's base programming for targeting is literally flawed.
    You sure this isn't the result of Blizzard using shitty 20 tick server settings?

I get shot through stuff all the time when on my screen I was safe.

Whatever hard spot you're having... there's a solution for it.

3 Bastions? Reinhardt with snipes, 2 genjis and a mercy... Actually this comp mostly, sub in a Dva as needed.