Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Compared to Hilary and Trump... Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Please stop posting bullshit and trying to change history
    I am not changing history. That is 100% factual. Just because you weren't taught it, doesn't mean it didn't fucking happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    democrats? communism? what are you smoking? (can you give me some?)
    you know that communism (in the marxist variant) is a classless, stateless society with public control of the means of production?
    what is communism for you?
    don't insult him with facts and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That isn't the problem, Democrats brainwash minorities so it's impossible to win.
    I mean this is basically the Uncle Tom argument in reverse but whatever, all those dumb minorities are just tricked into voting Democrat, no way they could have full agency if they disagreed with you.

I should try to dig up congress's approval but that would take effort. IIRC they were at something like 4% last I checked. :x

Either way, curious what exactly precipitated this change. I don't know how much of an impact Obama's campaigning will have on Trump, as I think he's already taken a few shots at him, but I wonder why exactly people would suddenly start liking him when for all I know the only thing he's really done lately is take a potshot at Brexit. But that's most likely me just not paying enough attention.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next up on the conservative denial show -- The GOP really loves the gays! We promise!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I would not get too excited. Bill Clinton left office with a 64% approval rating and the Democrats lost the white house.
    Bush ran on a platform of lowering taxes and being pro life when those were two of the most important issues for Americans at the time.

Gore ran on the issue of climate, which very few Americans were educated about still, and were unwilling to learn about.

If Gore had not mentioned much about climate, and just implemented climate change policy when he got into office, he would have won considering how tight of a race it was.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That isn't the problem, Democrats brainwash minorities so it's impossible to win.
    I realize correlation does not imply causation, but now that rhetoric has switched from Obama is the anti-Christ to Hillary or Trump are, Obama's popularity has 'soared'. I believe that they are related, but that would imply the opposite of what you claim.

There is an even worse thing implied, if GOP rhetoric of Obama not giving a shit in his last year was to be believed. After all, it would mean that Obama's 'soar' in popularity coincides with him not giving a shit. As in, he would have been more popular if he didn't have to worry about GOP.

In simplest terms, you believe that democrats are so competent, that they have figured out mass brainwashing. While being so incompetent that they forgot to brainwash everyone else. Unless you are saying minorities are more susceptible to brainwashing, you believe that democrats are both omnipotent and impotent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I would not get too excited. Bill Clinton left office with a 64% approval rating and the Democrats lost the white house.
    I don't think there will be a candidate that drops out before the final recount will happen again in recent history. I think what happened to Gore has been a lesson to both parties. It's why Trump was hailing popular vote numbers when Romney was losing electoral to Obama. It's really not a goal you want to count on...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You bet it does. POTUS Obama is leagues better than Trump or Clinton. Hell, I'd even much rather have Mitt as President with his "binders full of women", than the two buffoons currently running.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I cannot find a Political compass of Benito Mussolini that will let me link it, but needless to say, he is right where Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Bush are on this test here:

You can Google it for yourself since you probably won't believe me.
    I googled it, and this is what I found. Seems quite a bit more accurate than yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there are a lot of anti-America Americans that are happy he is traveling the world apologizing for being America. It is sickening, and an indictment of how unpatriotic our President is.

He has been instrumental in dismantling our sovereignty (when you allow, and then forgive thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants that enter our country and then further cater America to them... that is an assault on sovereignty)

Basically admitted that he does not care about American security interests (he did not attend daily briefings, and had the nerve to say.. and I quote "I found out the same way you all did, on CNN"... SERIOUSLY?)

ACA.... Yeah.. Ima beat the shit out of this horse, because it is still relevant. "Obama's misinformation about the Affordable Care Act may have led to millions of Americans having no health insurance because of higher costs. After the bill that overhauled the entire medical industry was quickly passed through a super majority of Democrats in 2010!" Voted along party lines... has had constant revisions. THEY FLAT OUT LIED ABOUT PREMIUMS GOING TO DOWN, AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DR.

Fast and Furious! Guess what, it actually WAS Obama. "it actually began in the fall of 2009, correspondent Jake Tapper informed White House press secretary Jay Carney!"

IRS scandal!! While true, There is no smoking gun. "The IRS had been targeting conservative and tea party groups to exclude their tax-exempt status as the presidential campaign had been gearing up. Two years' worth of emails from the IRS commissioner at the time, Lois Lerner, mysteriously disappeared during an investigation."

Need I go on? He got a hell of a pass from the media on all of this non-sense. And people are surprised that he abused that relationship!

Even something that should have been insignificant like Jay Carney retiring... NOPE gotta have spin: "'To be honest, the move was more about how to deflect attention away from Eric Shinseki's resignation, and less about giving Jay a thoughtful send-off,' the White House official said."

How does this president have a rating >0 if people were actually educated and thought for themselves instead of trending the kardashians and falsely claiming gender oppression.. more people might have seen through the bullshit.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I googled it, and this is what I found. Seems quite a bit more accurate than yours.

Last I checked, Cruz wanted to institute theological law on everyone. Just because the right thinks theocracy is libertarian, does not make it so.

Edit: Lol this looks like some Cruz supporter mocked up a really shitty version of fantasy land. It's like someone caused a train wreck, then started throwing dots at the chart randomly. It doesn't reflect reality in the least, aside from Trump being authoritarian, but certainly not left wing.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-05-25 at 02:11 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Whose ass and what right leaning website did you pull this from? Mine is the one from Political Compass, not IMGUR where you can make all the shit up you want to.

How the hell do I get asked for my approval for of the president? I always see polls this and polls that but all I know is when a poll is ran and I didn't vote for it then I'm not represented, thus the poll's data is irrelevant to me
    see: obama's approval rating, I wasn't asked so obviously none of it matters
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Will be interesting to see what happens with update to current OT laws for salaried employees, will probably give him another bump up in the approval ratings.

No one has ever asked me whether I approve of him or not. Poles r dum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    How the hell do I get asked for my approval for of the president? I always see polls this and polls that but all I know is when a poll is ran and I didn't vote for it then I'm not represented, thus the poll's data is irrelevant to me
    see: obama's approval rating, I wasn't asked so obviously none of it matters
    ^ Yah what he said.

Yeah, Cruz is totally a libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    No one has ever asked me whether I approve of him or not. Poles r dum.
    *passes mic to Frank the Tank*

Do you approve of President Obama, sir?

*waits patiently*

Doesn't seem accurate. Cruz is way too low and I'm not sure how Trump is less authoritarian than Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Compare Obama's rating when he is leaving office, with Bush, when he was leaving office.
    Compare Obama's situation. When Bush is leaving office, Congress is robbing the Treasury to buy back Wall Street from foreign investors after the banks fucked up the economy and destroyed the stock market. Of course his approval rating is low.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"