Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jwb17jr View Post
    You're welcome .
    Your so

/10char
    Last edited by WoWPyxis; 2016-05-24 at 11:09 PM.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

It's been 20 hours and I still can't enter the contest.

"Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes."

Have the same problem. Nothing works. I made account and attend contest before killing illidan so did this make the problems I have now?
    I logged out the game after killing it and keep pushing force update and refresh button so far but it still say "Your characters are still updating!"

how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by ast0n1sh View Post
    Have the same problem. Nothing works. I made account and attend contest before killing illidan so did this make the problems I have now?
    I logged out the game after killing it and keep pushing force update and refresh button so far but it still say "Your characters are still updating!"

how to fix it?
    I need help, on the same issue.

How long does this refresh take? My DK did this a while ago since the announcement and it still says refreshing, wait. I've forced an update and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalidox View Post
    There are probaly a billion amount of pepole killing him and stuff takes time to update, just calm down and wait for magic to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Warmsodas View Post
    Is anyone else getting the "Your characters are still updating!"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalidox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ast0n1sh View Post

how to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treng View Post
    It's been 20 hours and I still can't enter the contest.

"Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aralnda View Post
    I just killed him and updated the contest after 11 minutes. Said I still didn't kill him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terk177 View Post
    I too am having this issue. Although, I've only been trying to refresh for roughly an hour or so.
    PM me your BattleTag or drop by the Curse Voice channel and ping me to get it fixed faster.

Welp my Druid is entered so all I can do now is wait I guess.

PM sent to Chaud. Thanks.

Yep, continuous sub since BC launch and on here all the time since 2010... How about another hoop to jump through, please.... To hell with your beta key, but thanks anyhow.

Seems if you have active members on here and they want to join, just let them post and pass it out.
    Last edited by Fudge; 2016-05-25 at 12:55 AM.

Felt bad killing Illidan again..especially after reading the book. But beta keys is beta keys.

Where do we check in at? The same contest page, mmo champion, or curse?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Come back and check the contest status page after we select winners. We will make a note at the top of the news when keys are live.
    Thanks chaud!

I literally have a handful of friends who got random beta keys and havent even touched them and wont play beta either.

Random beta is bullshit. You should sign up for it and get it. Random beta is the reason broken mechanics and op shit makes it from beta to live.

Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Where do we check in at? The same contest page, mmo champion, or curse?
    Same page probably. I'll have a decent size item at the top of the news, you won't miss it.

Pick me, pick me, yeah
    Everyone is waiting
    Pick me, pick me, yeah
    You can leave, I'll pay them

Hey!
    Dive, dive, dive, Dive in me

Also... only 282 comments 5 days in.. just give all these people one, problem solved.

Poor illidan...he looked so sad when he saw me there again....:P

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Also... only 282 comments 5 days in.. just give all these people one, problem solved.
    Comments are people that couldn't use the system correctly. Something like 20k people have entered so far.

11 years of WoW, 22k achi, never got beta key. Sad story