Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If Tony really didn't want Cap to get to the airplane, couldn't he just get Vision on that task? The guy is pretty much unkillable and has a fricking infinity stone stuck in his face. His powerlevel should exceed the other Avengers combined really.
    How exactly would the Vision use his ability to not be killed, combined with a beam weapon on his face, to non-lethally stop six people? It's not like he can stretch his arm out and grab them all at once, and any kind of corral or barrier he might throw around them could be bypassed by Scarlet Witch. And since he's still learning the extent of his powers, it's not like he could safely just 'set Infinity Stone to stun' and blast them all unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it got pushed back. im pretty sure tatum is still on it.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I love Gambit, one of my favourite X-Men, but I do NOT want that Gambit movie, because:

1) Gambit works great as a supporting character/member of the X-Men, not as a solo protagonist.
    2) The Fox X-Men series is on its last legs. Not DC level bad, but it deserves better.
    3) Channing Tatum seems like a horrible miscast.
    Yeah, I'm not sure about Channing Tatum either. He doesn't have the right build, imo.

I love the shit out of the cartoon series, and I definitely want any X-Men series to get to that point, though I'd like it to do a bit more of the setup from the original X-Men, transitioning into the 90s cast. That way you give the audience time to get to know Cyclops (who is a great character but always comes off as a stick in the mud or a twerp in the films) before having his rivalry with Wolverine, so it's a bit more balanced.

Also I'm fine with a Jubilee appearance but in the cartoon she was basically taking the traditional place of Kitty Pryde, who was fantastic in the original Claremont run and no movie has done her justice (shit they had Ellen Page playing her and still made no good use out of her, what a fucking crime).

I'd also like to see a really good Storm, she's fantastic in the comics. I like the actress playing young Storm in Apocalypse, though I'd prefer the main universe storyline where she's a queen.
    Cyclops was always my favorite from the cartoon. Guess I'm seeing Apocalypse for my birthday next week, even though I think I'd rather just see Civil War again
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Cyclops was always my favorite from the cartoon. Guess I'm seeing Apocalypse for my birthday next week, even though I think I'd rather just see Civil War again
    I was disappointed in the new Cyclops in Apocalypse. On the other hand, really liked the new Storm. Win some lose some? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    How exactly would the Vision use his ability to not be killed, combined with a beam weapon on his face, to non-lethally stop six people? It's not like he can stretch his arm out and grab them all at once, and any kind of corral or barrier he might throw around them could be bypassed by Scarlet Witch. And since he's still learning the extent of his powers, it's not like he could safely just 'set Infinity Stone to stun' and blast them all unconscious.
    Against what he fought he barely has to use anything to survive. The guy is made out of Vibranium .. it's a walking Cap shield but better. And he didn't have to fight 6 people on his own either. Hell he could just instablast the planes so no one could leave even if they wanted. I just found it weird they left Thor and Hulk out of the equation, since they would obviously smash anything out of the way, but ignored the 1 guy who meets their level. Being new and still 'learning' is quite a simple explanation considering he's mainly a sentient A.I.

Apparently Snipes is once again tweeting Possible Blade and ball is in Marvel's court. Then you have the official MCU Jessica Jones page following him. So now people are guessing Blade will be in JJ S2 which leads to their own netflix series. Granted who knows at this point. Anything is possible in the MCU.

http://mcuexchange.com/luke-cage-fig...st-set-photos/

Shows Luke Cage fighting a villain not yet shown. Looks like the article believes its possible Diamondback might be the finale villain though not sure who it is exactly in that photo.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Chris Evans wouldn't mind cameo'ing in Spiderman. Though he uses the term "they can use me anyway they want". I'm betting fans wish he said that to them :P

https://youtu.be/OOkIvI2EYdQ

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Against what he fought he barely has to use anything to survive. The guy is made out of Vibranium .. it's a walking Cap shield but better. And he didn't have to fight 6 people on his own either. Hell he could just instablast the planes so no one could leave even if they wanted. I just found it weird they left Thor and Hulk out of the equation, since they would obviously smash anything out of the way, but ignored the 1 guy who meets their level. Being new and still 'learning' is quite a simple explanation considering he's mainly a sentient A.I.
    did you completely miss the part where scarlet witch whooped his arse then threw him like 10 stories underground?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Apparently Snipes is once again tweeting Possible Blade and ball is in Marvel's court.
    blade is happening with snipes. the question has always just been whether or not snipes was going to be blade or whether snipes was going to be the mentor to his daughter. and they were still on the fence on whether it be a movie or a netflix series.

snipes has been having regular meeting with marvel since he got out of prison.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all seen this shit about the new Steve Rogers comics?
    Seems kinda bullshit to me...

For those that haven't: warning HUGE spoilers.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ocking-spoiler
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I was disappointed in the new Cyclops in Apocalypse. On the other hand, really liked the new Storm. Win some lose some? :P
    Aw, that's too bad. I'm not going in expecting much, will hopefully be a good time though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

Yeah, I saw that. No words really...
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in the comics, even worse than one more day. It makes no sense since if it was true it would have been revealed a long time ago. It would be like Roosevelt and Churchill both being a part of the Nazi Party.

I doesn't need a spoiler warning it needs a this is the most idiotic thing we could think of for Captain America warning.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Im thinking some of the GotG will show in Thor:R its supposed to be 90% spacey. Maybe Gamora and Star Lord.

did you completely miss the part where scarlet witch whooped his arse then threw him like 10 stories underground?
    Exactly. While Team Iron had Vision, which suposedly could one-man the other team if at full strength, Team Cap had Scarlet Witch, which could one-man (or one-woman =P ) Team Iron INCLUDING the Vision.

The only way to balance stuff is if both are still learning and holding their punches during the fight. Well, actually, probably most of them were holding their punches, as shown in the Widow-Hawkeye melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    perfect gif
    Yeah... That was pretty much my reaction.

The only way they can rectify this is if the Cosmic Cube fucked up his history when it revitalised him... But even that is a really dumb twist.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

This is only for that story line, right??????
    >_>
    No impact on MCU at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know, it's only on chapter one, so it could go anywhere.

We DO know that it's not going to be limited to just that comic though, they've already mentioned that Sam Wilson's comics will deal,with it too.

Don't really read that many comics, so as long as it doesn't go into the movies it should be okay.

Why on earth they would do it though i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Don't really read that many comics, so as long as it doesn't go into the movies it should be okay.

Why on earth they would do it though i have no idea.
    Pretty sure it won't, comic shenanigans are completely separate from the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Im thinking some of the GotG will show in Thor:R its supposed to be 90% spacey. Maybe Gamora and Star Lord.
    Doubt it, James Gunn seems currently to have a pretty tight grip on those characters. Don't really see it fitting either.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's uhh...well it's crap really. They've been doing so well, but this is a giant step back. It's like the whole Glen fiasco from TWD. Whether he is or isn't, both result will feel cheap and make people angry. We know that this turn will probably be explained away by magic, alternate realities, mind control, or any number of crazy scenarios. It has a 99% chance of being overturned. However, it will just feel like a cheap gimmick for shock value if they do it that way.

Then you have the 1% chance this sticks and they've completely destroyed a central character to their comic universe, ideals, and with movies currently firing off with him being a symbol of all things great. So if this 1% happens, people will be burning down their HQ. So either way you go, this was the wrong way to go.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Pretty sure it won't, comic shenanigans are completely separate from the MCU.

Doubt it, James Gunn seems currently to have a pretty tight grip on those characters. Don't really see it fitting either.
    True, but they will be in Infinity war, and they to start to cross over somewhere, seems like the best place, they cant just show up.