Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Well once again when more people are allowed to participate Clinton wins. After Sanders won the Washington caucus 73-27. Clinton wins the primary in Washington tonight. It was 54-46 with 75% reporting.

230,000 turned out in the Washington caucus.

Over 650,000 have been counted so far for the primary.

But the caucus is the only one that counts. So Sanders can stop bitching about the Washington super delegates supporting Clinton any time now.
    Remember that myth about how Sanders wins when more people turn out? Someone forgot to tell Washington. (And don't forget the same caucus / primary reversal happened in Nebraska, too!)
    And for the people who love posting videos in this thread, here's a great one from Samantha Bee.

Don't forget to throw your chair if it angers you!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Still waiting for any evidence, but don't let that impede your narrative.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Remember that myth about how Sanders wins when more people turn out? Someone forgot to tell Washington. (And don't forget the same caucus / primary reversal happened in Nebraska, too!)
    And for the people who love posting videos in this thread, here's a great one from Samantha Bee.

That is pretty amazing. I may need to watch her show more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well once again when more people are allowed to participate Clinton wins. After Sanders won the Washington caucus 73-27. Clinton wins the primary in Washington tonight. It was 54-46 with 75% reporting.

230,000 turned out in the Washington caucus.

Over 650,000 have been counted so far for the primary.

But the caucus is the only one that counts. So Sanders can stop bitching about the Washington super delegates supporting Clinton any time now.

Washington has complete mail-in voting for elections. I mailed in my vote like 2 weeks ago. Whereas the caucus was 10am on a Saturday. Had to blow my Saturday morning, it was a rare sunny day to boot.

The all the in-person Bernie supporters at my precinct were really nice. Nothing like the blowhards posturing for attention on internet forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I like how Bernie is helping to further divide Democrats by not throwing in the towel and by doing so only helping Trump.

What a guy.
    Hillary didn't concede to Obama till June.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Wrong again, as usual. What Sanders delegates were doing was entirely within the rules, trying to use an actual voting system. What Roberta Lange did was entirely outside the rules. It's not illegal, sure - but nothing that rich people do really is.
    A voice vote is within the rules and the voice vote is at the sole discretion of the chair. Fair, no, in the rules, yes.

Oh, another straw man? Who said only Sanders supporters were targeted? Who established that as the metric for fraud?
    Ok, so you are saying that they are both victims of voter fraud. So why is Bernie the one being cheated?

You aren't interested in the truth, or in reality. You're interested in fantasyland where you can always believe what you're told by the mainstream.
    So if you don't have an answer then you attack the messenger?

And again, Bernie does better in caucuses because those can't be rigged by pre-loading a vote tallying machine.
    Wow, that's an amazing accusation. Not one expert in polling agrees with you, BTW. The consensus among all experts is that Bernie does better in caucuses because they favor candidates that have supporters that are willing to put up with the pain involved in voting because caucuses take pretty much a whole day and the majority of people don't feel that strongly about their candidate. It is also widely agreed that caucuses are far less democratic than primaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

The all the in-person Bernie supporters at my precinct were really nice. Nothing like the blowhards posturing for attention on internet forums.
    This thread is characterized by gloating, trolling Hilary supporters. The responses have been a model of restraint, frankly.

You people have been mostly awarded respect that you don't deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I will have to agree with you. I wouldn't say it is over, but Clinton seems to be alienating all the potential Sanders voters, assuming that is what you are discussing with your post.
    What exactly is she doing to alienate them? She has barely attacked him at all in the whole process and certainly not at all since PA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she definitely got the votes of people like that. i'm not saying she didn't.

but the majority of her votes that won her the south? all name recognition.
    That's extremely racist.

I junked it when it showed up. So Hillary supporters really filled out that useless chit and turned it in then? fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Maybe I mistyped.

I meant just behind the scenes. Clinton is acting so very "above" Sanders and his people.

That is hurting her. The more you see of Clinton, the less people like her.
    The only person that would benefit from a debate is Bernie. Just look here and in the Bernie reddit and tell me how many of those people are going to switch to Clinton? They are screaming for a debate but that's only because they think Bernie will benefit from one and they are right. He is running low on cash and a debate will boost his donations. It will also give him more free media coverage. Clinton has already pretty much won the nomination short of an act of God. The only thing that can happen with a debate is that she gets hurt. Trump gets more ammunition, the fox people get to dig into Clinton. It's a no win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Bernie Sanders asks for recanvass of Kentucky primary vote. Bernie wants to burn millions of state and party dollars in order to try and squeeze in 1 more delegate. He is now running a con. He has mathematically lost, but must maintain the facade of being in the race to keep the donations coming in. So he does this kind of crap.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-primary-vote/
    It's a very shrewd move. He is low on money and it benefits him by giving him exposure and by encouraging more people to donate. There is also the small chance that they find something that swings votes in his direction giving him some ammunition for the argument that things have been rigged against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    That's extremely racist.
    recognizing what the majority of voters are, isn't racist.

the majority of the minorities likely didn't care about policy, just name. just like the majority of dumbass rednecks vote republican, even though they're usually either slightly below middle class or right at the bottom of it and democrats would do more for them.

there's trends in different subsets of people that you can see, and recognizing them isn't racist.

recognizing what the majority of voters are, isn't racist.

the majority of the minorities likely didn't care about policy, just name. just like the majority of dumbass rednecks vote republican, even though they're usually either slightly below middle class or right at the bottom of it and democrats would do more for them.

there's trends in different subsets of people that you can see, and recognizing them isn't racist.
    You said
    hillary clinton got the vote of stupid people that voted for a name without really caring about their policy. that's it. that's literally the only reason she's winning. not figuratively literally, literal literally.
    and then you said
    but the majority of her votes that won her the south? all name recognition.
    So you are saying that the majority of the people who voted for her in the south are stupid.

You just reiterated that by saying "the majority of the minorities likely didn't care about policy, just name". That's an awful generalization. Why can't they be voting on policy or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    You said and then you said So you are saying that the majority of the people who voted for her in the south are stupid.

You just reiterated that by saying "the majority of the minorities likely didn't care about policy, just name". That's an awful generalization. Why can't they be voting on policy or something else?
    first of all, the majority of voters in general are likely stupid.

secondly, i didn't say they ALL don't have policy reasons for voting for her. just that most of them probably didn't. go back to the rednecks for this one, they vote republican for ONE reason, religion. but they're too stupid to look past that one point and see "wait a minute, these people are fucking me over"

Sanders ultimately loses the popular vote across the country. That's an undeniable fact. But if her stance is "rules are rules", that leads to the shitty rules simply staying unchanged.

The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

first of all, the majority of voters in general are likely stupid.

secondly, i didn't say they ALL don't have policy reasons for voting for her. just that most of them probably didn't. go back to the rednecks for this one, they vote republican for ONE reason, religion. but they're too stupid to look past that one point and see "wait a minute, these people are fucking me over"
    Yep. Feeling better and better about not voting for Bernie the buffoon as he and his supporters trash minorities for not voting for them and then acting surprised that they won't vote for them.

His loss is deserved and I'll enjoy his ideas becoming verboten in politics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep. Feeling better and better about not voting for Bernie the buffoon as he and his supporters trash minorities for not voting for them and then acting surprised that they won't vote for them.
    Yeah, you come across as really smart with that kindergarten aliteration.

10+ Year Old Account
    you could of just had a poll
    "will you vote for bernie yes, no"
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yeah, you come across as really smart with that kindergarten aliteration.
    Better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

His loss is deserved and I'll enjoy his ideas becoming verboten in politics.
    there's no point in arguing with idiots that see racism in any statement they want to. you can believe what you want, but there's trends in different groups of people, and i pointed it out. if you wanna be an idiot and think it's racist to do so, be that stupid, that's on you.

majority of voters in general are stupid, only know one or two policies at the most about their candidate. majority of minorities mindlessly vote democratic the same way majority of low income whites mindlessly vote republican.

there's no point in arguing with idiots that see racism in any statement they want to. you can believe what you want, but there's trends in different groups of people, and i pointed it out. if you wanna be an idiot and think it's racist to do so, be that stupid, that's on you.

majority of voters in general are stupid, only know one or two policies at the most about their candidate. majority of minorities mindlessly vote democratic the same way majority of low income whites mindlessly vote republican.
    1. There's a joke that can be made about BLM from your first post.

2. Calling poor white people stupid doesn't negate you calling minorities stupid. Sorry bruv.