Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I've already covered these things in the past, you know. It gets tiresome to repeat the same things over and over when people continue bringing up the same arguments. I probably should make a blog with everything in it and just link as a response to people all the time.

It's not my fault you can't read Swedish, but most of that which relevant is in Swedish, because English isn't the main language here.
    On an international forum, if you're willing to chat in english, at least provide sources to back what you say in a language understood by everyone taking part in the discussion.

You have covered nothing in the past. Whatever you claimed so far about immigration has no reflection on society. You might have a point about refugees in the peculiar swedish labour market, but from there to state immigration is detrimental is, once again a HUGE leap of nonsense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Roses are red, water is wet and Sverigstan is turning in to a shithole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    On an international forum, if you're willing to chat in english, at least provide sources to back what you say in a language understood by everyone taking part in the discussion.
    These things don't exist in english, you know. Our government isn't going to suddenly switch to using English, when we live in a country where Swedish is the main language. Are some things published english? Sure, but most of it is not.
    You have covered nothing in the past. Whatever you claimed so far about immigration has no reflection on society. You might have a point about refugees in the peculiar swedish labour market, but from there to state immigration is detrimental is, once again a HUGE leap of nonsense.
    Yeah, I have covered plenty.

Nope, it's not nonsense when our migration is mainly made up by refugees. We get about 17k labor migrants every year, last year we got 160k refugees. Our migration policy isn't centered around being beneficial to the country, due to this.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    These things don't exist in english, you know. Our government isn't going to suddenly switch to using English, when we live in a country where Swedish is the main language. Are some things published english? Sure, but most of it is not.

Yeah, I have covered plenty.

Nope, it's not nonsense when our migration is mainly made up by refugees. We get about 17k labor migrants every year, last year we got 160k refugees.
    There are studies in english as well about the effects of immigration on countries.
    Everything you covered is your own spin at things. Stating your opinion isnt "covering" anything.

Yes we're in a crisis. Not sure you noticed. This has nothing to do with regular patterns. OBVIOUSLY a crisis of this proportions is not good for anyone. This crisis -------------------------> Immigration.

Deleted
    There are studies in english as well about the effects of immigration on countries.
    Sure, but most of them are from an ideological approach rather than pragmatic. So far none of the studies I have found have any solution to the problems in Sweden, they just engage in ideological wishful thinking, like the right-wingers here thinking that we should destroy our unions to make the labor market more accessible for them.

Everything you covered is your own spin at things. Stating your opinion isnt "covering" anything.
    Yeah, I guess the government report I linked is just my opinion.
    Yes we're in a crisis. Not sure you noticed. This has nothing to do with regular patterns. OBVIOUSLY a crisis of this proportions is not good for anyone. This crisis -------------------------> Immigration.
    Crisis? This isn't going to stop any time soon, it will just get higher and higher until politicians realize it has to be stopped and puts an end to it or countries crash due to the politicians unwillingness to act. This is just the beginning, the first waves, it will be far more people coming here once the population booms in Africa. The african countries can't provide for the population they have today even, even less so when the population booms.

We're no longer in a time where travelling vast distances is an almost impossible feat for people, it's easy to do today. There's nothing to support that this will pass. This will be the normal amount coming for some time and then it will rise gradually over the years once people realize more and more people get to european countries and get to live there. It won't stop and if politicians won't put a stop to it, it will destabilize the continent, economically, politically and socially.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Sure, but most of them are from an ideological approach rather than pragmatic. So far none of the studies I have found have any solution to the problems in Sweden, they just engage in ideological wishful thinking, like the right-wingers here thinking that we should destroy our unions to make the labor market more accessible for them.

Crisis? This isn't going to stop at any point, it will just get higher and higher until politicians realize it has to be stopped and puts an end to it. This is just the beginning, it will be far more people coming here once the population booms in Africa.
    The studies from OECD and the last one I linked which is a bit dated but a good read nonetheless are based on reality and offer very pragmatic approaches. Way more pragmatic than "we shouldnt let them in".
    I really can't understand what you want from the system. You have a system in place that guarantees long term unemployment. There's benefits as well obviously, but it pretty much guarantees long term unemployment.
    It's your choice to do that. If you dont want to change it like most of the countries in the world have done, what exactly are you complaining about? It's your choice. Things could be way better if you allowed them in the labor market. You don't. Your choice.
    You know who else has extremely poor numbers of employed Somali migrants? Ireland. You know why? Cause they have a system in place that can take years to process a claim, and in the meantime they cant do anything. It's obviously an outdated system, unable to cope with today's numbers. Ireland is looking into speeding up the process. It's a choice they are taking.
    You are taking the choice of keeping your system in place. Don't complain that the world around you doesn't adapt to your system.

Yes crisis. Biggest refugee crisis since world war 2 actually. 70 years. That's pretty big.

Deleted
    The studies from OECD and the last one I linked which is a bit dated but a good read nonetheless are based on reality and offer very pragmatic approaches. Way more pragmatic than "we shouldnt let them in".
    You didn't link any study from OECD, you linked an opinionated sheet, which even states that it's their own opinions. I, however, have linked OECD in the past.

Here's what actually happens with immigration:

http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset...013-en#page161

That's a minus with Sweden, in case you can't read it.

Yes crisis. Biggest refugee crisis since world war 2 actually. 70 years. That's pretty big.
    This isn't going to stop, it's not a crisis when it's the normal amount who will be coming for years and years forward and even rising. We have to adapt our immigration policies after the fact that so many people want to come here, not treat it like this is something that will pass. It will only increase, not stop.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 09:33 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is just the beginning, the first waves, it will be far more people coming here once the population booms in Africa. The african countries can't provide for the population they have today even, even less so when the population booms.

We're no longer in a time where travelling vast distances is an almost impossible feat for people, it's easy to do today. There's nothing to support that this will pass. This will be the normal amount coming for some time and then it will rise gradually over the years once people realize more and more people get to european countries and get to live there. It won't stop.
    Sadly, this.

The displacement of natives, their culture and heritage in Europe has already begun. We`ll be in the minority in our own countries by 2050 and beyond. And yeah, that also means the disappearence of white-skinned, blue-eyed, fair-haired population.

Like Neandarthals - we`ll be absorbed in the future ethnicities and race(s). Oh well, we had a good +4000 year run. Last 500 were spectacular.

At some point our countries will loose any meaning behind them. Hopefully they`ll come up with some new names for them - I`d pick ''The Republic of Famalamadingalong'' for my own country. It`ll represent and embody the future of Europe - incoherent mess.
    Last edited by Paklaaji; 2016-05-25 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    "trust in police is misguided"
    Who should we trust? Vigilantes? Borderline nutsos? Scaremongering propaganda?
    Better than trusting traitors who allow establishment of no-go zones in your own country.

Deleted
    ... but from there to state immigration is detrimental is, once again a HUGE leap of nonsense.
    The only HUGE leap of nonsense is your continued denial that immigration is not only detrimental - it is EXTREMELY detrimental to the indigenous populace. Fuck your need for "studies" and "sources" - it is readily apparent to the actual people that live there, such as Mooneye, who has repeatedly pointed this out to you.

No one, except complete idiots with an agenda, want unbridled immigration - which is what has been forced on Europe. 160k people were just DUMPED in Sweden last year - NO country should ever be forced to take in that many people, many of who will NEVER assimilate into the host nation's culture.

Thankfully we have guns in the US and we also have someone who is running for president that is not going to allow the USA to be overrun by a foreign enemy. I feel so sorry for Europe - it was completely invaded and not one shot was fired. The indigenous populace has been forced to lay down and give over their country and also be made to feel guilty for wanting to protect their own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    many of who will NEVER assimilate into the host nation's culture.
    This.

Europeans have troubles assimilating/absording other European communities in their countries - Russians in the Baltics, Hungarians in Romania, Turks in Bulgaria and so on - they don`t assimilate. They live their paralel lives, driving out traditions and culture of natives out of their majority-dominated areas.

I can`t imagine how Arabs/Africans will disperse in Europe seeing how persistant nano-communities of European heritage in various countries are.

Deleted
    You didn't link any study from OECD, you linked an opinionated sheet, which even states that it's their own opinions. I, however, have linked OECD in the past.

Here's what actually happens with immigration:

http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset...013-en#page161

That's a minus with Sweden, in case you can't read it.
    - 0.5% Please read the report Tilli. As I showed you several times, the report you linked actually disagrees with your claims. A 0.5% loss in net fiscal contribution is NOTHING compared to other aspects like for example increased fertiliy rates.
    You are being dishonest Tilli. Your own link goes against what you are claiming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Better than trusting traitors who allow establishment of no-go zones in your own country.
    What about... "thinking". Can you do that?

Deleted
    - 0.5% Please read the report Tilli. As I showed you several times, the report you linked actually disagrees with your claims. A 0.5% loss in net fiscal contribution is NOTHING compared to other aspects like for example increased fertiliy rates.
    You are being dishonest Tilli. Your own link goes against what you are claiming.
    Yes, it's -0.57% because it excludes some stuff from it, if you can read.

No, it's not going against what I'm claiming.

Increased fertility rates isn't necessarily something good, especially not when it comes from people who won't assimilate and have a hard time getting educated and getting employment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    Sadly, this.

The displacement of natives, their culture and heritage in Europe has already begun. We`ll be in the minority in our own countries by 2050 and beyond. And yeah, that also means the disappearence of white-skinned, blue-eyed, fair-haired population.

Like Neandarthals - we`ll be absorbed in the future ethnicities and race(s). Oh well, we had a good +4000 year run. Last 500 were spectacular.

At some point our countries will loose any meaning behind them. Hopefully they`ll come up with some new names for them - I`d pick ''The Republic of Famalamadingalong'' for my own country. It`ll represent and embody the future of Europe - incoherent mess.
    Dzudzadzo, what you want to listen to this nonsense perhaps?

Deleted
    What about... "thinking". Can you do that?
    You should direct that question to those who thought it was a good idea to let in 3rd world savages into 1st world civilization.

10+ Year Old Account
    why - as others said already too - is this a thread here?

Almost every damn city on this planet has local politics issues. Such cannot, nor will they ever be understood by outsiders.
    FFS.. That's normally true for natives of the country where the city resides, but foreigners? In part people who never even visited the country in question or the city?
    Go fuck yourselves, and care about things that you might have a little better grasp at.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    No, it's not going against what I'm claiming. Increased fertility rates isn't necessarily something good, especially not when it comes from people who won't assimilate and have a hard time getting educated and getting employment.
    Of course it does. Page 14 "the fiscal impact of immigration"
    http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset...2013-en#page14

Yeah this is seriously getting out of hand. You're seriously getting out of hand Tilli.

Deleted
    Of course it does. Page 14 "the fiscal impact of immigration"
    http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset...2013-en#page14
    Nothing there is going against what I'm claiming. It even supports what I'm saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    You should direct that question to those who thought it was a good idea to let in 3rd world savages into 1st world civilization.
    WAKEY WAKEY brother. Good morning. There is a crisis going on. Europe has been getting boats constantly for the last number of years. You just realized now? You think that has anything to do with "letting people in"?
    Nice terminology by the way. "3rd world savages". Emblematic of the situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dzudzadzo, what you want to listen to this nonsense perhaps?
    Awesome rebuttal. I`m blinded by the radiance of your intellectual prowess.