Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    WAKEY WAKEY brother. Good morning. There is a crisis going on. Europe has been getting boats constantly for the last number of years. You just realized now? You think that has anything to do with "letting people in"?
    Nice terminology by the way. "3rd world savages". Emblematic of the situation.
    There is no crisis, this is going to be the normal amount coming for a long time, it will even rise. It's not something that will pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The only HUGE leap of nonsense is your continued denial that immigration is not only detrimental - it is EXTREMELY detrimental to the indigenous populace. Fuck your need for "studies" and "sources" - it is readily apparent to the actual people that live there, such as Mooneye, who has repeatedly pointed this out to you.

No one, except complete idiots with an agenda, want unbridled immigration - which is what has been forced on Europe. 160k people were just DUMPED in Sweden last year - NO country should ever be forced to take in that many people, many of who will NEVER assimilate into the host nation's culture.

Thankfully we have guns in the US and we also have someone who is running for president that is not going to allow the USA to be overrun by a foreign enemy. I feel so sorry for Europe - it was completely invaded and not one shot was fired. The indigenous populace has been forced to lay down and give over their country and also be made to feel guilty for wanting to protect their own.
    I have studies backing me up. You have propaganda and scaremongering.

See ransath, do you know why Europe is seeing so many people coming in? Because you cowboys felt the need to dstabilize the whole Middle east for some reason. So instead of talking in here, why don't you take a minute to consider your own country's responsibility on this and do so in RESPECTFUL SILENCE?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There is no crisis, this is going to be the normal amount coming for a long time, it will even rise. It's not something that will pass.
    There is no crisis...

Ok Tilli. You're right. There is no refugee crisis.
    The rest of the world is just wrong about it.

Deleted
    There is no crisis...

Ok Tilli. You're right. There is no refugee crisis.
    The rest of the world is just wrong about it.
    They're using the word "crisis" because it sells and implies that it's something that will pass and that it's just something temporary. It won't pass any time soon, it's not temporary. This will be the levels we're gonna see for a long time, and it will rise. Our immigration policies needs to be adapted to this new reality instead of wishful thinking that it's just something temporary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    Awesome rebuttal. I`m blinded by the radiance of your intellectual prowess.
    What are you surprised about? You throw nonsense you get ridiculed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what your guys debate has to do with the thread topic..
    But, if you wanna claim that there's no crisis you live under a rock, sheltered by delusion.
    When tens of millions of people are displaced because of war actions, then that is a full blown humanitarian crisis.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted

The logic of most people in this thread.

Deleted
    They're using the word "crisis" because it sells and implies that it's something that will pass and that it's just something temporary. It won't pass any time soon, it's not temporary. This will be the levels we're gonna see for a long time, and it will rise.
    Of course Tilli. Nevermind the 15 million people moving from their houses in Syria, the destabilization of key countries for migration patterns like iraq and Libya. It's all a plan by some guy to "sell immigration" to Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post

The logic of most people in this thread.
    What do they say?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No idea what your guys debate has to do with the thread topic..
    It doesn't, but he insisted on bringing it up. I won't just let people spread misinformation that lies in ideological wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    But, if you wanna claim that there's no crisis you live under a rock, sheltered by delusion.
    When tens of millions of people are displaced because of war actions, then that is a full blown humanitarian crisis.
    Crisis implies it's temporary and will pass. The high immigration to Europe won't pass any time soon and it will only rise. What we see today is just the first waves, the later waves will have way more people. There's been a steady amount of refugees in the world for quite some time, but only as of lately have people started calling it a crisis... Hmm, wonder why.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    WAKEY WAKEY brother. Good morning. There is a crisis going on. Europe has been getting boats constantly for the last number of years. You just realized now? You think that has anything to do with "letting people in"?
    Nice terminology by the way. "3rd world savages". Emblematic of the situation.
    Yes it has everyting to do with blindly letting people in.
    UK didnt blindly let random people in and they dont have to deal with mainland has to deal with now do they?

Deleted
    Of course Tilli. Nevermind the 15 million people moving from their houses in Syria, the destabilization of key countries for migration patterns like iraq and Libya. It's all a plan by some guy to "sell immigration" to Sweden.
    Most people arriving in Sweden aren't even from Syria, so not really relevant.

Of course it does. Page 14 "the fiscal impact of immigration"
    http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset...2013-en#page14

Yeah this is seriously getting out of hand. You're seriously getting out of hand Tilli.
    Except what you link agrees with her sentiments.

"More generally, differences in the composition of the migrant population by migration category (labour, family, humanitarian) account for a large part of the cross-country variation of migrants' fiscal position relative to that of the native-born.

Employment is the single most important determinant of migrants' net fiscal contribution, particularly in generous welfare states."

So in a country with a generous welfare state where humanitarian migrants are the majority of migrants entering the country and unemployment among them is extremely high, immigration will not have a positive impact from a fiscal standpoint. You're not very bright.

Deleted
    Most people arriving in Sweden aren't even from Syria, so not really relevant.
    Start reading my posts.

Deleted
    Their saying that everything is the gays fault.

How about actually having a proper immigration policy that means immigration is beneficial to the country and not detrimental?
    Yes that is something we can agree on in sweden we got immigrants that are doctors and engineers driving taxis seeing as we will only ever trust people educated in sweden and they would need to do the same education they already did before coming here to even be considred for those jobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    Yes that is something we can agree on in sweden we got immigrants that are doctors and engineers driving taxis seeing as we will only ever trust people educated in sweden and they would need to do the same education they already did before coming here to even be considred for those jobs.
    This is blatantly false, the government has investigated this. They found there to be close to no differences in employment rates between natives and immigrants when you account for their educational level/skills. Discrimination plays a small but pretty much negligible part, which is not enough to explain the huge difference. The difference is explained by difference in educational level and skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Start reading my posts.
    How about you start reading mine?

You said the OECD report, page 14, doesn't agree with what I said, which is blatantly false because it does.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you surprised about? You throw nonsense you get ridiculed.
    So what exactly is the non-sense?

The fact that the immigrant population growth is outpacing the growth of natives? The fact that those immigrants displace native culture and traditions (see UK)?
    The fact that they don`t intergrate in the host country beyond knowing the language?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Except what you link agrees with her sentiments.

"More generally, differences in the composition of the migrant population by migration category (labour, family, humanitarian) account for a large part of the cross-country variation of migrants' fiscal position relative to that of the native-born.

Employment is the single most important determinant of migrants' net fiscal contribution, particularly in generous welfare states."

So in a country with a generous welfare state where humanitarian migrants are the majority of migrants entering the country (which is what tilli is arguing), immigration will not have a positive impact from a fiscal standpoint. You're not very bright.
    and then it continues:
    "Raising immigrants' employment rate to that of native-born would entail substantial fiscal benefits for many european OECD economies".

Which is what I'm saying. Mooneye complains about the system they have in place and yet does not want to change the system in place. It's her choice to have long term unemployment rates higher. She's expecting the world to adapt to their policies, which is absurd.

Deleted
    and then it continues:
    "Raising immigrants' employment rate to that of native-born would entail substantial fiscal benefits for many european OECD economies".

Which is what I'm saying. Mooneye complains about the system they have in place and yet does not want to change the system in place. It's her choice to have long term unemployment rates higher. She's expecting the world to adapt to their policies, which is absurd.
    No, I'm expecting the politicians to adapt our immigration policy accordingly, so that immigration will be beneficial instead of detrimental.

Deleted
    This is blatantly false, the government has investigated this. They found there to be close to no differences in employment rates between natives and immigrants when you account for their educational level/skills. Discrimination plays a small but pretty much negligible part, which is not enough to explain the huge difference. The difference is explained by difference in educational level and skills.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you start reading mine?

You said the OECD report, page 14, doesn't agree with what I said, which is blatantly false because it does.
    Please read up what I pointed to you, since I can't quote it. It's a small paragraph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crisis implies it's temporary and will pass. The high immigration to Europe won't pass any time soon and it will only rise. What we see today is just the first waves, the later waves will have way more people. There's been a steady amount of refugees in the world for quite some time, but only as of lately have people started calling it a crisis... Hmm, wonder why.
    Crisis implies an unforeseen escalated situation. It's duration is unknown, but it can be deescalated with the appropriate actions.
    You, my dear, are likely sitting there breathing now, because a little over 70 years ago some people had enough compassion to recognize a crisis and did everything to end it. To save lives.

And you're wrong with your end times scenario.
    People will not leave their homes when they aren't forced to. The love for country, region and home in general is ingrained in all of us.
    The middle east crisis is pretty much at its peak. There is not much room for more escalation left.
    Asia gives us a run for our money currently too, economically speaking, so why would the Asians come to Europe?

There are other destinations that are a lot more interesting than Europe.
    North America and Australia, both have vast amounts of habitable land. Both have stable economies too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Please read up what I pointed to you, since I can't quote it. It's a small paragraph.
    This?

It doesn't disagree with me.