Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Your ideas for 2M gold mount

I was browsing official forums several days ago and came across such thread there. Can't find it now, but it was very interesting for me. I totally agree, that generic ground mount without any vendors and without any useful utility shouldn't cost more, than 1K gold. So. What features or utility could make mount worth 2M gold/500$ for you?

Examples:

40 man raid bus
    6 horse golden flying carriage with all possible vendors, Bank, AH, XMog, Void Storage, etc.

Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2016-05-25 at 10:17 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

people will buy it for the showoff, it will like having a post above your head saying: HEY GUY I'M FILTY RIIIIICHH XD !!

Something other than the usual WoW stuff maybe. It would go with the toy being sold too.

This.

Only make it 330% flying, like how the gladiator Netherwings were uniquely 310% in BC.
    Last edited by Lionhearte0; 2016-05-25 at 09:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    limited editiion AVENGERS flying air craft carrier is worth 2mill gold NOT the world of warcraft alliance version which would only be worth 100k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    people will buy it for the showoff, it will like having a post above your head saying: HEY GUY I'M FILTY RIIIIICHH XD !!
    the mount costs slightly over $1000 AUD(i am in australia)
    when frostmourn wow token prices were $25 for 38-40k gold something

it's cheaper to get an ancient trading card mount which would be more unique
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Different vendor types. Maybe some cool features like walking up a wall or cliff (i.e. if the spider mount had these).

Deleted
    As a collector (missing just the Sha & Nalak mounts, grrr) I'd rather see some kind of "lucky charm" account wide buff you can buy for 2 million that increases the droprate of all mounts and pets by 1-2%.

For me personally buying an obtainable mount from the BMAH is not an option, there's just nothing exciting or interesting about looting a mount from the mailbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    As a collector (missing just the Sha & Nalak mounts, grrr) I'd rather see some kind of "lucky charm" account wide buff you can buy for 2 million that increases the droprate of all mounts and pets by 1-2%.

For me personally buying an obtainable mount from the BMAH is not an option, there's just nothing exciting or interesting about looting a mount from the mailbox.
    for 2 million gold it better be a 20% increase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    for 2 million gold it better be a 20% increase
    Nah that would only be hit by the wall of complaints. Keeping it around 1-2% sounds reasonable for both sides.

One that delivers 36,700g/week into my mailbox until a maximum of 1.9million gold has been delivered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nah that would only be hit by the wall of complaints. Keeping it around 1-2% sounds reasonable for both sides.
    10k for 2%
    100k for 20%
    max of 20%
    these are logical prices that people can afford

2mill is not logical nearly no one can afford it and the people who can don't need it because they usually already got all mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    The price no matter the mount appearance or extra functions makes the mount special, not the contrary.

Limited to 10 per server,

Unique to the character you buy it on, and a lock out preventing you buying it on other characters,

Furthermore, other prerequisites before you can buy it. Nothing to pvp orientated or pve. Preharps something along the lines of insanity, something everyone can do at any point.

I think it would need to be customization, without or with amour, shades or tints on the amour. Guild logo / faction logo, and other cosmetic based features. I don't think adding more vendors are the way to go on it.

Only thing I can't decide is what the base unit would be, it would need to be something that stands out on its own just being plain.

That is then something worth grinding the gold for

Edit:

And no I don't have that money and neither have I ever done insanity, if something like this did come out, theres 0 chance in hell I'd get it before I get stick

Deleted
    It's cost is a status in itself. I wouldn't mind it having some interesting perks but to be honest the thing that I would be most annoyed about if after spending 2m gold a month later same mount one shade brighter would be obtainable by next to no effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    2m golden spectral tiger.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Fiona's gypsy wagon

10+ Year Old Account
    The car you drive during the Goblin starting zone but it can also fly.

Some kind of limo. Driver is a race of your choice (you'd be able to change this, like how you can change the races of your garrison guards), and you can customize it (color schemes, custom tag on the back, decals, accessories, etc). Lots of cosmetic options that you can change would be cool.

I also had an idea about how you could have an instanced "interior" to the limo (you could invite other players inside and let them ride around with a full interior view), but I don't know how easy that'd be to implement. It's easy to go crazy on the ideas when you're talking about that much gold.

For that kind of money, I'd also assume it can fly and maybe even go underwater like that one seahorse mount.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-25 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Only make it 330% flying, like how the gladiator Netherwings were uniquely 310% in BC.
    They weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Definitely something glitzy and shiny and golden (with proper light reflection like Nozdormu's human form tattoos). It'd be an absolute must for it to have vendors too, and passenger seats. Oh and flying.

Something like a flying golden Apparatus of Kwalish with enough room for a party of five and some vendors. Now THAT would be worth the 2 mil.
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2016-05-25 at 01:17 PM.