Cool

dont worry guys towelliee will post a positive review and fix the rating

lol funny that,i watch alot of movies as im sure alot of you guys do and over the years you sort of learn what to watch for in a movie to judge for yourself if its a good one or a dud,i must say i never liked the direction this movie went in,it tried to please all crowds you know like the game does,but it doesnt work im sorry i love warcraft but i cannot see this film doing well.it should have been full cgi,expensive yes but would have fit the franchise better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    So around 20k people in France don't count but 3 professional prigs who hate a Warcraft movie (based on non knowledge about Lore) are trustworthy.

I read these pro reviews and ... frankly I could have written their comments without even watching the movie about "the MMORPG Wolrd of Warcraft".

Not even their research was correct.
    Never said they don't count and it's no where near 20,000 votes. I'm talking about IMDB, it has 2139 votes at 10:05 GMT. Yesterday that number was closer to 1,000 votes. How do you explain over 1,000 for a movie that wasn't even released at the time? Or all the reviews praising the movie, from people that never saw it at the time? (fanboys or shills, don't know or care but it's there, you can't deny the data is skewed)

As I've said before I'll say again, RT, IMDB & Meta are skewed to fuck and are worthless for forming an opinion, you're better off watching it yourself and forming your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    Never said they don't count and it's no where near 20,000 votes. I'm talking about IMDB, it has 2139 votes at 10:05 GMT. Yesterday that number was closer to 1,000 votes. How do you explain over 1,000 for a movie that wasn't even released at the time? Or all the reviews praising the movie, from people that never saw it at the time? (fanboys or shills, don't know or care but it's there, you can't deny the data is skewed)

As I've said before I'll say again, RT, IMDB & Meta are skewed to fuck and are worthless for forming an opinion, you're better off watching it yourself and forming your own opinion.
    Well since the movie is now pre launching spread over several EU countries ... AND IMDB had its origins in the Netherlands, it is not uncommon that the ... world has a say too.

Watch the China reactions... It is about time the US realises it is just a part of a world community ...

I don't care about cinephiles for this movie. Let them watch their movies, mostly it is not the kind we like any way.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find people that base their viewing selection on the critiques of others to be rather dull individuals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myself in another thread
    Heh, majority of the reviews are like "the Orcs are big and weird, why aren't they like in LotR" or are comparing Medivh to shiny magic-Jesus just because he doesn't look like Gandalf the Grey.

Can't really take it seriously - for all I care, all of them could very well be negative with this level of ignorance. I'm gonna love this movie.

And Kotaku-- LOL. The guys recently implemented Facebook's Instant Articles feature which doesn't even work 50% of time, because of the amount of ads. Instant Article my ass. Kotaku is basically the biggest pile of "journalism" incompetence out there.
    Btw I find it amusing, all those people so excited they PREDICTED and KNEW that movie's gonna flop. Except it won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I find people that base their viewing selection on the critiques of others to be rather dull individuals.
    QFT /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    The guy from TheWrap gave Jupiter Ascending 8.5/10, Interstellar 5/10 and gave rotten to Pacific Rim because, quote:

that is complete lie.

I dont care if he has badge "Top Critic" on some site if his arguments are clear bullshit. He is no better and credible than the OP.
    This is already well established. Guy is nuts.

This is what he said about Dragonball Evolution 'You'll have a ball at 'Dragonball Evolution'

What it really was: The film was a critical and commercial failure
    Last edited by Daffan; 2016-05-25 at 09:29 AM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Well since the movie is now pre launching spread over several EU countries ... AND IMDB had its origins in the Netherlands, it is not uncommon that the ... world has a say too.

Watch the China reactions... It is about time the US realises it is just a part of a workd community ...

Did you just completely ignore what I wrote? A CHUNK of the votes for the movie were in FAR BEFORE THE MOVIE LAUNCHED worldwide. Hell, that image I've been spamming in the threads of a review of the movie is from a WEEK AGO and the guy that wrote it even says I DID NOT SEE IT YET. That is what I'm trying to say, the IMDB rating is fucking pointless as you've had random votes being added in ever since you could vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    In all reality BvS was terrible. The masses are usually ignorant and love terrible schlock.
    And Civil War was sooo much better than BvS right? The Marvel fanboism in the critic crowd is beyond obvious by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    What was the point?
    Some will like it or love it, while others will dislike it or hate it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    And Civil War was sooo much better than BvS right? The Marvel fanboism in the critic crowd is beyond obvious by now.
    Could be because Marvel actually makes good and/or decent movies? Civil War wasn't perfect, but it was still, objectively, better than BvS, which was a complete mess.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    it won't flop
    it will be like 7/10
    their budget was 100mill they likely will make 200mill at international+local box office
    the movie looks better than lord of the rings but it might not break records like the way deadpool did
    but other game movies people did not make them for the enjoyment of the fans they made them as some quick way for the ceo/director to make money
    thrall made sure that the movie was for the enjoyment of the fans they made warcraft with the intention they would only make 1 movie
    but chris said if the movie makes proffit(any proffit past breaking even essentually is what he meant) then they will make a second movie
    usually a sequal has a smaller budget in movies because they learn from experience about where they need to spend money and where they don't need to spend money

the ceos of blizzard dumped 100mill into the movie for advertising and fan enjoyment not expecting any proffit just hoping people liked it the only proffit they expect from it is in the form of getting people to subscribe to world of warcraft(or buy their classic warcraft games)

they likely will have a sequel
    the sequel probably would have 1/4 less budget because they know how to optimise their spending
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2016-05-25 at 10:04 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

I have seen it.

It is just as i suspected, wow players will like it to see the characters and world come to life.
    The rest will not care..its not bad, its just a meh situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Could be because Marvel actually makes good and/or decent movies? Civil War wasn't perfect, but it was still, objectively, better than BvS, which was a complete mess.
    It wasn't. Thats total marvel fanboy bullshit from the critics who love to throw shit at DC unless its some unbelievable masterpiece on par with The Dark Knight.
    They bash BvS on points that they totally ignore when it comes to marvel films.
    When its a DC film they crush it becasue x y z aspects are worse than the godfather but when its some avengers pukefest suddenly its ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    This OP is about the biggest heaping pile of dog shit I have ever read. Of course the movie will flop, it's fantasy, and anyone outside the WoW community thinks WoW is for mouth breathing losers in their mom's basement.

But seriously...fucking rotten tomatoes AND 5 reviews? Worst. Post. Ever.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It wasn't. Thats total marvel fanboy bullshit from the critics who love to throw shit at DC unless its some unbelievable masterpiece on par with The Dark Knight.
    They bash BvS on points that they totally ignore when it comes to marvel films.
    When its a DC film they crush it becasue x y z aspects are worse than the godfather but when its some avengers pukefest suddenly its ok.
    ... Well aren't you impossible to have a reasonable conversation with...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    Did you just completely ignore what I wrote? A CHUNK of the votes for the movie were in FAR BEFORE THE MOVIE LAUNCHED worldwide. Hell, that image I've been spamming in the threads of a review of the movie is from a WEEK AGO and the guy that wrote it even says I DID NOT SEE IT YET. That is what I'm trying to say, the IMDB rating is fucking pointless as you've had random votes being added in ever since you could vote.
    Well: the first results of the french cinemas are in now:

The public average is around 4.5/5 stars from spectators, voting on 5/25...

Those are mostly votes from spectators as ... their comments are MORE to the point than these 3 crap pro reviewers.

As was to be expected.

Reviews are actually very good. Since my French is fluid (living in Belgium) I am impressed, even if the majority came from Warcraft fans.

Comments are quite objective too.

Just search the web for French cinemas, go to the theaters all over France and ... translate the pages.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2016-05-25 at 10:14 AM.

Uh no, Civil war actually shit all over BvS.

Deleted
    I once saw a movie that had a score from the critics of 4.2/10. The viewers however had given it 8.6/10. And it was not even the only one. Nevertheless, I learned to not trust so called "critics" on reviews of movies.
    Also come on, 5 reviews, at least if there were 50 or something.

Last but not least, the movie hasn't even launched yet you knew it would flop when... only a few critics saw it? What? Can you tell me the numbers for the lotto?

The salt levels in this thread are so high....we are reaching critical mass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    Implying critic reviews ever reflect the true quality of a film. I smell a shitpost...