Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    Spare us your German guilt.
    That isn't German guilt..
    Discrimination because of origin escalated WWII and the Nazis weren't the only ones doing it.

Our nation states emerged and exist for one purpose only - to host our people. We cannot and should not be the nannies of worlds problems.
    If you want to see the end of nation-states and ethnicity as a phenomenon - be honest and at least admit it since it`s an actual ideological position as opposed to this pretense that Europe can take hundreds of thousands of foreigners and not pay cultural and social toll.
    Europe has over 700 million people population.
    To take in a couple million temporarily will hardly cause a big change, unless of course you concentrate them all into one small region.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Everyone should be given the same chance to prove themselves.
    I am German, I am no better than a Mexican, no better than a Brit, no better than an Italian, Swede, Syrian etc etc.. you get the idea.
    Discriminating on people because of their origin, that's what we've had a hard time ending some 70 years ago.
    Seems like a lot of people forgot that part..
    But the world do discriminate people based on their education and skill levels.

Deleted
    To take in a couple million temporarily will hardly cause a big change, unless of course you concentrate them all into one small region.
    See this right here? When you're saying it's temporary, that's not the case in Sweden, nobody would have a problem with it if it was temporary. They're given permanent residency permits and after living here for 4 years, citizenship here which makes them immune to being deported even if they commit crime. Which is retarded. They don't have anywhere close to the same demands on them as labor migrants do, yet they can get a permanent residency permit and citizenship easier than labor migrants.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 12:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    But the world do discriminate people based on their education and skill levels.
    I see what you saying, but that isn't really discrimination.
    That's selection.
    You're still given the chance to learn.

Discrimination would be to deny education entirely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    From Finland, we used to live in Simpele when I was an infant, I was born there, it's pretty much on the border to russia in Finland. We moved to Sweden when I was still an infant, my parents were unemployed and then my father got a job here in Sweden and we moved. We still have our property in Finland, managed by relatives that still live there.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't talked about discriminating people based on their origin. I'm talking about having a beneficial immigration policy.
    I don't think we even consider Finnish people to be immigrants. Our countries have a long history together.

7+ Year Old Account
    That isn't German guilt..
    Discrimination because of origin escalated WWII and the Nazis weren't the only ones doing it.

I`d say your entire nation is literally Guilt Trip : The Manifestation in it`s most ultimate form.
    Hell, your own government hails (pun intended) those who have a clear agenda to transform Germany in their image.

Ever heard of this thing called foresight?

One year it`s 2 millions for Germany alone. Next year it`s double more than that because the message that has been sent by not combatting this massive influx is ''Hey world - got a grievance?! Just come over here! Weak laws for rape and sexual harrasment are in place - get your free white pussy right now!''. Once the flood gates are open, there`s no getting the water back in.

T-thanks Merkel. T-thanks Germany.
    God damn, every single time you take leadership in Europe you manage to fuck it up so bad. Just stop.

Deleted
    I see what you saying, but that isn't really discrimination.
    That's selection.
    You're still given the chance to learn.

Discrimination would be to deny education entirely.
    What do you propose? Open boarders?

10+ Year Old Account
    See this right here? When you're saying it's temporary, that's not the case in Sweden, nobody would have a problem with it if it was temporary. They're given permanent residency permits and after living here for 4 years, citizenship here which makes them immune to being deported even if they commit crime. Which is retarded. They don't have anywhere close to the same demands on them as labor migrants do, yet they can get a permanent residency permit and citizenship easier than labor migrants.
    I know that we've had that topic before, and I already agreed with you on that aspect, if you remember as well?

- - - Updated - - -

What do you propose? Open boarders?
    No, that's a romantic idea, but it doesn't work. At least not for now.
    We see that with the problems we have within the EU and particularly the Schengen zone.
    Open borders are a goal to be had, but it needs to be accomplished gradually.
    Not all people are good people. Criminals are a thing, and they will always find ways to exploit situations.

Deleted
    I don't think we even consider Finnish people to be immigrants. Our countries have a long history together.
    The only reason people don't is because it's hard to distuingish us from Swedes both in looks and culture... Most people just assume off the bat that you're Swedish by how you look until they hear your (last) name if you don't speak with an accent like I used to when younger, my last name is a dead giveaway in my case that I'm not Swedish. My first name isn't as obvious because it's not specific to Finland but my middle name is obvious that it's finnish.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-25 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Everyone should be given the same chance to prove themselves.
    I am German, I am no better than a Mexican, no better than a Brit, no better than an Italian, Swede, Syrian etc etc.. you get the idea.
    Discriminating on people because of their origin, that's what we've had a hard time ending some 70 years ago.
    Seems like a lot of people forgot that part..
    People are not discriminated on because of their origin; most civilised countries that are desirable have policies of immigration for gifted or needed individuals. What Europe is doing is massively importing unneeded individuals who are patently incompatible with European culture, laws, morals and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vansinnig View Post
    100% true, well written.

Oh and Djalil, reading your nonsense is making me a little sad, still being so naive or just refuse to take in the truth before your eyes.

That you demand sources in english from problems in sweden is hilarious, I guess Mooneye needs to start working fulltime on translating studies/writing her own book to satisfy your needs.
    Well I aint starting to learn swedish that for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    People are not discriminated on because of their origin; most civilised countries that are desirable have policies of immigration for gifted or needed individuals. What Europe is doing is massively importing unneeded individuals who are patently incompatible with European culture, laws, morals and so on.
    Europe doesn't import these people.
    They show up at our doorsteps.
    Importing would mean to literally go and get them.

And that these people cannot assimilate is false too. There's a history to be applied to Europe.
    It's been subjected to invasions that left people behind that mingled with the natives.
    It engaged in colonization too, which brought people from the various colonies to Europe, living there too.

What we have instead is an influx of people, an unprecedented amount of refugees. That causes some culture shock, on both sides.
    But over time, if some stay, it will merge and blend together again. Just as it did before countless times.

Deleted
    Europe doesn't import these people.
    They show up at our doorsteps.
    Importing would mean to literally go and get them.
    Yeah, they show up at our doorsteps but that doesn't mean we have to give them permanent residency permits and citizenship and so forth or even be okay with them being in our countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they show up at our doorsteps but that doesn't mean we have to give them permanent residency permits and citizenship and so forth or even be okay with them being in our countries.
    lol stop being a parrot now
    We've settled that part already.

Deleted
    lol stop being a parrot now
    We've settled that part already.
    But you're saying we have to take them with what you posted, that we can't control who immigrates or not.

Deleted
    Stop lying.
    They concentrate themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you're saying we have to take them with what you posted, that we can't control who immigrates or not.
    No, he said we import those people, and I corrected that part.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a history to be applied to Europe.

But over time, if some stay, it will merge and blend together again. Just as it did before countless times.
    You clearly don`t know a lot about the European history.

Hints : Muslims populations in the Balkans (leftovers from previous invasions and conquests), Russians in the Baltics, Turks in Bulgaria, the whole Belgium issue... truly spectacular examples of two different cultures ''merging together''.
    I could add at least 6 more, if you want.

Deleted
    No, he said we import those people, and I corrected that part.
    But we are importing them by letting them get residency permits and so forth. The state controls who gets to be inside the countries borders and who doesn't, if they give them permits to be in the country, they are importing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Stop lying.
    They concentrate themselves.
    That is not what I mean.
    Concentration: When certain countries take in large amounts while others don't take any at all.
    Sweden took a relative to their own population high percentage.. Germany took more than any other European country.
    If you have to harbor 1 million within one country, then they have no other choice than being concentrated anyway.
    Now, if we would spread them out rather equally, things would suddenly look a bit different.