Common sense is bashing now. Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Free fall? It is rated 8.8 and it was 9.0 before. While I do think that the movie will not keep those ratings, you are being a bit ridiculous by how your over exaggerations.
    Just like how people are saying the movie flopped cause it has 3 Rotten Reviews yet also has 2 positive review plus many positive EU movie reviews that havn't shown up on Meta Critic or Rotten Tomatoes.

No was mentioning IMDB except on a positive note until maybe 15 mins ago when it went from 9.0 to 8.8 which is expect as I even feel 9.0 is skewed & will not be the final average rating.

We will not really know how things really turn out until we see the movie ourselves & a broader opinion is available out there, but the general reaction right is the Audience likes the movie & that is both fans & Non-Fans which is a good thing becasue I can't remember remember a Video Game movie were the fans actually liked it.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I think you are a bit ridiculous to think 9.0 on <2k ratings is a REAL rating.

I rest my case.
    No, you are. You are putting words into my mouth that I never said. There is no free fall, because very few has actually rated it, and the movie is not even out in several regions. Let's talk about the ratings once we actually have a decent sample size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The fitting rating is either a 3/5 or 7/10. This is what transpires from the most objective reviews.
    Ya maybe 8/10, but 7.5/10 seems like a solid medium for sure.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I think you are a bit ridiculous to think 9.0 on <2k ratings is a REAL rating.

I rest my case.
    I think the actual rating on IMDB is around 6-7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I can't stand how negative some people are on this thread, or how much they enjoy the doom of this movie.
    You are wrong. There are two kinds of "negative" people. There are trolls who just like to sh..t on anything Blizzard. Then there are people who wanted this movie to do good but couldn't hide their bitterness thanks to "crap they saw".

If intention of this movie was make to fans happy then it surely has succeeded. They will watch anything to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    How do you limit yourself when you waste your time on story then never existed in first place? I mean did Lothar really need a son? When you make a 2hr movie, you need to count every second. Fellowship had smallest run-time of 3 and it was 160 mins long! PJ wasn't trying to sell a popcorn movie. Last LOTR movie was over 200 mins! People didn't care because story was compelling and acting was top notch. Warcraft fails on every account. Acting was flat to worse and plot was too simplistic or just missing. All this just so that they can develop cliched love between green alien and good human.

If you believe this is best anyone can do with a video game movie then I guess it's a good thing there won't be a sequel!
    I'm glad to see once again how ass-pulling is the thing you're better at.

You had an agenda against this movie from the very moment you heard of "lore changes" and went anal about it before there was even a single review out. All your other reasons are just pitiful excuses.

You're just another quras, which means your views on the matter can be widely ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

It should be bashed if you cared at all. You think you are doing any service to this movie by lashing out at anyone who has bad things to say about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now your just doing a terrible job at it. Common Sense would require someone to actually see the movies themselves & forming your own opinion than comparing it with others. Than opening up that opinion & how it others differs from your own.

But what our doing is your considering the movie shit off 3 negative reviews & considering it a flop while exaggerating the imb rating as a free fall when it dropped 2 points, when any person with common sense knew it wouldn't be at 9.0 forever & mostly like drop to 7 or 7.5 as it's medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Dream on, there will be a sequel, this movie will easily get double it's budget and that's enough for a sequel.
    Double is no longer a guarantee to get a sequel. The actual figure is about 373% of the production and marketing budget.

Look up Entertainment Industry Economics and ROI. The formula used for that percentage and the break even point is:

RoI = (0.55 x Box Office$ – Production Budget$) / Production Budget$

If I can find the website that shows this I'll link it.

10+ Year Old Account

You had an agenda against this movie from the very moment you heard of "lore changes" and went anal about it before there was even a single review out. All your other reasons are just pitiful excuses.

You're just another quras, which means your views on the matter can be widely ignored.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same person on a new account. They only just joined the forum this month.

Hell it be even less surprising if it was a certain person who kept making new accounts back in April.

You had an agenda against this movie from the very moment you head of "lore changes" and went anal about it before there was even a single review out. All your other reasons are just pitiful excuses.

I am so relieved. Now that DJ has effectively killed any chance for a sequel, you can rejoice !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What's with you people who think this thread is only for people who think this movie is the pinnacle of film making? This is a space to discuss the movie. That means some will have negative opinions, some will have positive opinions and the rest will be neutral. If you don't like it then YOU are the one who should leave. This isn't here to be an echo chamber for moronic fan boys who think the film is flawless.
    I agree more or less. Let's talk about the quality of the movie once we have actually seen it. Since most of us have not seen it for obvious reasons, it goes to stand that it is going to be hard to have a good discussion around it. My suggestion is to go and watch the movie once you can and see what we actually think. Seems like the most sensible thing to do, don't you agree?

This is common sense?

I can only laugh at the people that were praising this as something on the same quality level as LotR.
    This is just being an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with you people who think this thread is only for people who think this movie is the pinnacle of film making? This is a space to discuss the movie. That means some will have negative opinions, some will have positive opinions and the rest will be neutral. If you don't like it then YOU are the one who should leave. This isn't here to be an echo chamber for moronic fan boys who think the film is flawless.
    FYI I am not defending this movie whatsoever, just saying why judge when you haven't seen the movie yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post

This is just being an ass.
    And the trend of this thread, praising its flawlessness is...?
    Elune forbid dissenting opinions!
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-05-25 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Now your just doing a terrible job at it. Common Sense would require someone to actually see the movies themselves & forming your own opinion than comparing it with others. Than opening up that opinion & how it others differs from your own.

But what our doing is your considering the movie shit off 3 negative reviews & considering it a flop while exaggerating the imb rating as a free fall when it dropped 2 points, when any person with common sense knew it wouldn't be at 9.0 forever & mostly like drop to 7 or 7.5 as it's medium.

There is no way a fan can have an honest opinion unless he does this for a living. I am sh..t hyped for this movie. I am going to watch it on June 9th. No amount of bad review can stop me. None of that matters to general audience. Even with all the crap review BvS received, many people saw it multiple times. Guess what, their opinion doesn't count. BvS has forced WB to reevaluate their entire plan for JL and other superhero movies.

For years, this thread has been in peace... but something is coming, I can feel it!
    *40% on RT*
    "Find those reviewers, whatever they are"

It's been that way for quite sometime now. I wouldn't expect that to change any time soon and especially so in this thread. To many had to much emotion tied up in this movie and given it's current flaws, it seems some just can't accept the warcraft movie wasn't done well be it acting, story, length of film failing to accomplish the former, character development etc...

Rate or pick apart the movie in any way and well you must be off your rocker because they said so. No way the movie is actually as mediocre as it is being announced as.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    For years, this thread has been in peace... but something is coming, I can feel it!
    *40% on RT*
    "Find those reviewers, whatever they are"
    Well played /Clap