Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Taxes and maintenance on that huge ass temple must be heavy, lol
    Maintenance, sure. Taxes though? Religions don't pay taxes! (Though they totally should, but that's a discussion for another area.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Maintaining the temple, travel expenses, mission-critical gear. Probably have to have some pretty expensive clothing on hand to infiltrate the nobility, for example.
    Yes yes.... But besides trying to get a job done, what do you think they use it for? Or do you think they do not profit off of it at all and the payment is literally to get the job done.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yes yes.... But besides trying to get a job done, what do you think they use it for? Or do you think they do not profit off of it at all and the payment is literally to get the job done.
    hookers at the brothels and cheap wine.

They put on hot faces and have orgies in the temple basement.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What if it's neither Dany, nor Jon that are "The Prince that was promised". What if it's their son?

Fire and Ice, two Red Priest's that say it's both of them, and all the other bread crumbs that suggests it could be both. What if it's all pointing to them having a child together instead?
    I don't think this will be a possibility - it was heavily insinuated if not outright established in the books as well as the show that Dany was rendered barren after she went into the tent while Mirri Maz Duur was using blood magic on Khal Drogo.

Dany asked when Drogo would recover and Mirri replies “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before.”

And if she can have a kid, what will a baby do against the coming army of White Walkers? I don't think they are going to wait around until the kid grows up to start their attack.

At the rate Bran is fucking up things for everyone else, they might not have time to take a bath before the undead come knocking at their door (pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I don't think this will be a possibility - it was heavily insinuated if not outright established in the books as well as the show that Dany was rendered barren after she went into the tent while Mirri Maz Duur was using blood magic on Khal Drogo.

Dany asked when Drogo would recover and Mirri replies “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before.”

And if she can have a kid, what will a baby do against the coming army of White Walkers? I don't think they are going to wait around until the kid grows up to start their attack.
    Well, her womb does quicken again at the end of Book 5.

But Jon isn't Ice. Jon is both Fire and Ice.

I have a feeling that Arya will be tasked to kill Jon Snow because he stole from the Many-Faced God by coming back alive.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I have a feeling that Arya will be tasked to kill Jon Snow because he stole from the Many-Faced God by coming back alive.
    Logic, not even once.

She would never do it, if so. She's clearly still Arya, not ''no one''.

What I don't get is how Sexy Jesus doesn't see it. Or how he doesn't know about Needle. I should hope he's just playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Logic, not even once.
    Lack of brain-mass is known to cause that.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Bran was in trance-mode the whole time. Even while Meera was dragging him away. The implication is that Bran was warging him the whole time, which makes the sacrifice seem less important - it makes it seem like even if Hodor wanted to not "hold the door" he wouldn't have had a choice. That makes Bran look pretty shitty.

Unless trance-mode just means he's in the vision, but you see Wyllis's eyes turn white briefly when he falls to the ground and gets Hodorized, implying that he's connected to the present day Hodor, and that the compulsion to "hold the door" is coming from someone else - Bran, even though we're hearing Meera say it in the voiceover.
    No, Bran wasn't controlling Hodor at that point. The actor says he wasn't. And you can tell it in the scene; his eyes are normal, and he's not acting with the unnatural confidence he's had when Bran controlled him. He is clearly terrified, but he does it anyway. That's why his sacrifice is so powerful.

Deleted
    A word from D.B Weiss and David Benioff regarding Hodor :

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Who wants to bet that under the Wall lies a frozen dragon?
    Unless one of the Draenerys dragon is killed and revived by white walkers... I dont wanna bet.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    She would never do it, if so. She's clearly still Arya, not ''no one''.

What I don't get is how Sexy Jesus doesn't see it. Or how he doesn't know about Needle. I should hope he's just playing along.
    I think that its the same guy, and not just some A Man with the same face, and he truly knows her. He giving her enough purpose and training to do what she needs to be done.

I think Sansa will give Jon the Stark name so he can lead as Stark.

I hate the new look of the Children. Look like little people been playing in the mud all day.

Also didnt Jon kill the same White Walker that Meera did, or does the Nights King just bring him back?
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-05-25 at 07:29 PM.

i believe this season is Sansa's end, Jon can't have competition for Lord of North, either Ramsay will kill her or Lord Frey when she goes to find Blackfish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    i believe this season is Sansa's end, Jon can't have competition for Lord of North, either Ramsay will kill her or Lord Frey when she goes to find Blackfish.
    Jon needs Sansa though because she has the Stark name, and Ramsay will be killing another Stark, not Sansa, but Rickon.

Or Sansa is revealed to be pregnant this season, since she did say to Littlefinger that "I can still feel it. I don’t mean ‘in my tender heart, it still pains me so.’ I can still feel what he did, in my body, standing here, right now.”

Dun. Dun. Dun.
    I think thats just the symptoms associated with RTS (rape trauma syndrome)

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless he left his penis inside her.... I mean, I know he's one for removing those and all. /s

She says an actual "it" in her body right now, referring to something physical and not mental.
    True, if only happened that one time it's about a 20% chance, women can only get pregnant 1 week of the month and sperm can live inside a woman up to 5 days.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously she's talking about anal sex. it can hurt for some time.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    It didn't happen just one time. I'm almost sure Sansa told Theon he does it "again and again... every night"... or something similar.
    Oh wow, somehow I missed that.