Don't look at my signature.
    Good girl!

Its awesome isn't it? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Good girl!

Its awesome isn't it? ^^
    I love it. :P

Deleted
    The bad news: I dont wake up with MMO-Champ anymore (since I traded it in for lovely breakfasts and actual showers..)

The good news: I still take you guys to bed with me <3

10+ Year Old Account
    *groans* Raaaaawwwrrr... Running in a +30 weather wasn't a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I am I am, still painful. :P

Don't look at my signature.
    Honestly, I've never quite understood the concept of exam preparation. If I've studied well throughout the semester, then I remember everything essential anyway. And if I haven't, then a few days studying won't change anything. I didn't even spend time preparing for TOEFL and GRE exams, which influenced whether I would get a graduate position in the US or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    The bad news: I dont wake up with MMO-Champ anymore (since I traded it in for lovely breakfasts and actual showers..)

The good news: I still take you guys to bed with me <3
    All of us? Hmm...
    Hmm...
    I think I'm all for it! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    *groans* Raaaaawwwrrr... Running in a +30 weather wasn't a good idea.

Honestly, I've never quite understood the concept of exam preparation. If I've studied well throughout the semester, then I remember everything essential anyway. And if I haven't, then a few days studying won't change anything. I didn't even spend time preparing for TOEFL and GRE exams, which influenced whether I would get a graduate position in the US or not.

All of us? Hmm...
    Hmm...
    I think I'm all for it! <3
    Where were you from again?! It's 10 degrees celsius here atm...

And not everyone, a few. I got a Queen Size bed...for all mah lil underlingzzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Where were you from again?! It's 10 degrees celsius here atm...

And not everyone, a few. I got a Queen Size bed...for all mah lil underlingzzzz
    South Bend, Indiana... A place you will hardly find on the map. Let's say I am a bit to the east from Chicago.
    The weather is wild this year. Just a week ago it was +7 or so... Now it is hot as in Africa, and humid too.

I definitely don't mind it! Who joins us? <3
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

I'm a big nerd that tries to go for full marks, I care about my academic success more than...anything else tbh lol. All I've ever had going for me was my brains xD.

and to be fair my revising mostly consists of memorizing the examination reports which most people don't know even exist.

Deleted
    South Bend, Indiana... A place you will hardly find on the map. Let's say I am a bit to the east from Chicago.
    The weather is wild this year. Just a week ago it was +7 or so... Now it is hot as in Africa, and humid too.

I definitely don't mind it! Who joins us? <3
    Murica, you so crazy!

I don't know, you have certain people on your mind? ^^ I def want Sockies in here to warm my cold feet. And Celista & Bread, that would be funny.

Socksies is who i'd date, with that beautiful blue/turqoise hair and rose :3
    that rose should be me!!!!
    "don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big nerd that tries to go for full marks, I care about my academic success more than...anything else tbh lol. All I've ever had going for me was my brains xD.

and to be fair my revising mostly consists of memorizing the examination reports which most people don't know even exist.
    I used to be like that the first two semesters. Then on the third semester I was having an oral exam on theoretical mechanics with a professor who had something against me... My first B. After that, I just gave up: if I have one B, then might as well get more Bs. In the end, it all played out well, and nobody seemed to care about my grades.

Murica, you so crazy!

I don't know, you have certain people on your mind? ^^ I def want Sockies in here to warm my cold feet. And Celista & Bread, that would be funny.
    Let's invite the whole family for warm cuddles: you, Lina, Skayth, Ceri, Socks, Algy... and me!
    Celista and Bread can watch. And do something else, too.

I used to be like that the first two semesters. Then on the third semester I was having an oral exam on theoretical mechanics with a professor who had something against me... My first B. After that, I just gave up: if I have one B, then might as well get more Bs. In the end, it all played out well, and nobody seemed to care about my grades
    Luckily my profs are pretty awesome.

Deleted
    I used to be like that the first two semesters. Then on the third semester I was having an oral exam on theoretical mechanics with a professor who had something against me... My first B. After that, I just gave up: if I have one B, then might as well get more Bs. In the end, it all played out well, and nobody seemed to care about my grades.

Let's invite the whole family for warm cuddles: you, Lina, Skayth, Ceri, Socks, Algy... and me!
    Celista and Bread can watch. And do something else, too.
    But, we'd have to fight each other over who gets you, youre the only guy in the party!

You know what? I'll opt out to tidy up the bathroom and make you guys a lovely meal after youre all done with your "cuddles".

Someone's got to do it! And I think I tend to get jelly/non-sharing anyway -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    But, we'd have to fight each other over who gets you, youre the only guy in the party!

You know what? I'll opt out to tidy up the bathroom and make you guys a lovely meal after youre all done with your "cuddles".

I wouldn't want any fighting, of course... Sharing is caring.

Actually, that was the plan!

10+ Year Old Account

I think there ain't that many in that party who are actually into guys though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Well, yes, the denial is strong there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there even one that does that isn't taken at this point? Not that I mind, of course. Already found my prize. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    My university gave us all transit passes. I would just drive to the skytrain station, take the skytrain to the the station closest to the school and then take a bus up the mountain.
    Your parents must be loaded to afford to live in Vancouver.

- - - Updated - - -

I care a lot as well but for different reasons. I didn't try at all in highschool but when I was finally able to study what I was interested in at University I ended up doing well. So it gave me self confidence and I just end up trying to get As in every course I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Your parents must be loaded to afford to live in Vancouver.
    They bought in surrey, when houses were $200k, my dad was a bus driver (really good job actually) and my mom worked in a nursing home. Now my family has a chain of Indian restaurants and are well off.

Deleted
    I'm straight for pay

Just sayin

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yes, the denial is strong there.
    You're a beauty and you know it, flaunt it! #vivihasnoticedyou

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Is there even one that does that isn't taken at this point? Not that I mind, of course. Already found my prize. :3
    Yeah yeah yeah, rub it in will ya?

Edit: I am not taken. If I am the only one I am now super sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a beauty and you know it, flaunt it! #vivihasnoticedyou
    To be fair, my inner beauty is much more spectacular than the outer one!
    He-he, inner...

I had to do it, sowwy!