Quote Originally Posted by Crunchatized View Post
    Hey guys and gals! I got a chat cover a while back and it was awesome. Looking for a signature now... I'd really appreciate it.

Signature

Visible text: Field Photographer Crunchatized
    Armory link http: //us.battle .net/wo w/en/cha racter/tur alyon/Crunc hatized/simple
    Gear set: Current gear set! Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: I'd love to be blowing a kiss.
    General colour scheme: Whites and light purples, to match the xmog. Something really light, but still says 'warlock.'
    Any extras: I'd love to have some purple whispies or maybe some souls around me.
    1 week bump. changed some stuff around

Quote Originally Posted by IBuffy View Post
    Absolutely love it! It screams priest, and the font flows so good with the theme
    Really happy that you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchatized View Post
    Visible text: Field Photographer Crunchatized
    Armory link http: //us.battle .net/wo w/en/cha racter/tur alyon/Crunc hatized/simple
    Gear set: Current gear set! Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd love to be blowing a kiss.
    General colour scheme: Whites and light purples, to match the xmog. Something really light, but still says 'warlock.'
    Any extras: I'd love to have some purple whispies or maybe some souls around me.

1 week bump. changed some stuff around
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it As always, if you would rather re-request, please wait until after the cooldown

Edit: Just re-read your request and decided to make a lighter version to fit more with your chosen colour scheme:

Non MMOC size signature:

Anyway, the choice is yours
    Last edited by Shyama; 2016-05-25 at 09:05 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

20 days later bump figured that was long enough since I have two requests.
    Signature:

Visible text: Kaolai (Zentai Atacha font if you can find it!)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aolai/advanced
    Gear set: Its essentially Tier 18N. I have included a link to the dressing room on WoWhead if it helps. Let me know you can't use a certain piece and I can find a replacement. http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8xdI808BMN87cq
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Doesn't matter.
    Your pose: Channeling Soothing Mists would be amazing with some effects.
    General colour scheme: I like green and dark colors.
    Any extras: Some mist type effects would be neat. I am a mistweaver.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Kaolai (Zentai Atacha font if you can find it!)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aolai/advanced
    Gear set: Its essentially Tier 18N. I have included a link to the dressing room on WoWhead if it helps. Let me know you can't use a certain piece and I can find a replacement. http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8xdI808BMN87cq
    Your pose: Meditating (like in Zen Flight)
    General colour scheme: All about the mists and effects you can do with them. I love the Zen meditation look but without the blurred out character. I was hoping for a background like http://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/14/73/37/14/wowscr21.jpg or anything in the Vale that isn't corrupted. I'd like to let you be creative with it.
    Any extras: Please no Yulon in the photo.

Thanks again and feel free to private message me with any questions!

Without Demon Hunters being live, and no armory links, are Wowhead dressing room links allowed?
    Science the shit out of it!

Hi there! I'm looking to get a new sig made for my main character for Legion.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shammyspice
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...myspice/simple
    Gear set: If you can pull off the T19 mythic set(fire version) that'd be super awesome! If not, I'll go for the The Earthshatterer(fire) set, please.
    Helm visible: No, ty.
    Cloak visible: No ty.
    Your pose: Artist's choice - something bold, though!
    General colour scheme: Legion-themed with a shamanistic twist? Work your artist magic
    Any extras: I definitely would want some sort of Alliance symbol in there, since Pandas can be either horde/ally. Other than that, maybe a totem or something else that would symbolize the 4 elements shamans use.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaolai View Post
    20 days later bump figured that was long enough since I have two requests.
    I'll claim this one. Its been awhile since I've been here x)

Signature/Avatar

Visible text: Qlix
    Armory link: Dressing Room link. no Armory.
    Gear set: What is currently equipped on dressing room.
    Helm visible: No Helm - Blindfold from dressing room
    Your pose: Something with wings extended if possible - similar to THIS where wings and everything shoulders and above are the focal point as opposed to full body. Show off the tattoos please
    Any extras: Artists choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for 2-3 wallpaper requests to occupy my mind a bit.
    Got room for 1 more (maybe 2 - depending on amount of characters)

All full now

Since summer is coming which means I only work full time instead of studying full time and working I might open it up again once these are done.

Here is a few examples of the kind of wallpapers I make

If you want a wallpaper and you're ok with it being made in this style just use the template in the first post of this thread and send me a PM.
    Max 5 characters
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2016-05-27 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Updated

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Signature:

Visible text: Diale (character name) and EU-Ravencrest probably under my name.
    Armory link: Diale - EU Ravencrest (can't post links as my forum account is pretty new, sorry!)
    Gear set: My current transmog that is shown on the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: I'm not pretty sure about the pose, I want my character to look confident and probably aiming at a target with my current transmogged bow. I think the aiming face will do the job anyway.
    General colour scheme: Grey would be what I prefer, something more like Tol Barad or Gilneas environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done @Shammyspice. It's not very Legion themed, but I hope you like it anyway. If not, you can request again once your CD is up.

Awesome work! I really like it even though it's not Legion themed. Thanks!

Hi everyone! The following request may be weird, but I really need it, because I'm not good with PS (or GIMP in my case), so, if you can make it, I'd be very grateful.

I'd like a Lordaeron symbol, well, 2 for be exact. I'd like one with an Iron Horde theme and the other one Legion-themed. And each one with a background and a ''transparent'' version (for PS purposes).

Thanks for reading me

Sig and avatar by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Yochi View Post
    I'll claim this one. Its been awhile since I've been here x)
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by DialeGaming View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Diale (character name) and EU-Ravencrest probably under my name.
    Armory link: Diale - EU Ravencrest (can't post links as my forum account is pretty new, sorry!)
    Gear set: My current transmog that is shown on the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: I'm not pretty sure about the pose, I want my character to look confident and probably aiming at a target with my current transmogged bow. I think the aiming face will do the job anyway.
    General colour scheme: Grey would be what I prefer, something more like Tol Barad or Gilneas environment.
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Sorry I couldn't fit in your bow, but hope you like it anyway If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

That sig you did its awesome as always @Shyama ! Hey, can you tell me the name of those fonts you used please?

Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc QuelThalas View Post
    That sig you did its awesome as always @Shyama ! Hey, can you tell me the name of those fonts you used please?
    Aaww, thank you The fonts are 'BIRTH OF A HERO' and 'Bebas Neue' - both available on Dafont
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Sorry I couldn't fit in your bow, but hope you like it anyway If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    This looks insane! I thought the fact that bow wouldn't fit, I wanted to add it to extras, but I forgot. Even better than what imagined, thanks a lot for your awesome work!

And done for Kaolai

Wallpaper:

Guild Size Sig:

And MMO size:

I have avatar as well, but need to leave house like... 5 mins ago.. so I will upload later!

Thank you very much @Shyama ! Now I know which fonts I'll use when I make thumbnails

Quote Originally Posted by DialeGaming View Post
    This looks insane! I thought the fact that bow wouldn't fit, I wanted to add it to extras, but I forgot. Even better than what imagined, thanks a lot for your awesome work!
    You're very welcome Glad you're pleased with the results

Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc QuelThalas View Post
    Thank you very much @Shyama ! Now I know which fonts I'll use when I make thumbnails
    No problem
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Diceyi
    Armory link: Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iceyi/advanced -- Warlock Mythic Tier 17 doesn't actually look like that in the game or on wow head.
    Gear set: Warlock Mythic Tier 17 set (Glowing green like it does when you are wearing it link: http://imgur.com/upbLOzv )
    Your pose: Gnome screaming
    General color scheme: Warlock green fire.
    Any extras: Demons in the background.

10 day bump - reformatted for appearance.