Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    So you have two sides:

Movie reviewers, who hates it.

Warcraft fans, who loves it.

The polarization is nothing short of astounding.
    I did suggest in another thread that perhaps critics are not as representative of the public as those with a negative bias want us to believe.
    Then again the one site that was used is known for being out of touch with the public anyway.
    More reviews from more respectable sources perhaps might give us a more accurate critics view, which again may or may not reflect what the general public think.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I did suggest in another thread that perhaps critics are not as representative of the public as those with a negative bias want us to believe.
    Then again the one site that was used is known for being out of touch with the public anyway.
    More reviews from more respectable sources perhaps might give us a more accurate critics view, which again may or may not reflect what the general public think.
    Right. I remember Star Wars being destroyed by the critics initially before becoming the massive blockbuster it was.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..