Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Thought that was Anita whats her name
    i have no idea who that is, maybe she was as well? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Except for your analogy to be appropriate, the people being challenged to stick a fork in the socket were the ones claiming that there was no danger in putting anything in the socket in the first place.

Or, to be topical, this is challenging the people claiming the water in Flint is safe to take a drink. You know, because it's safe.
    Funny enough, they did drink the water, lol. It was just for show, but that actually happened.

This doesn't dispute your point, I get what you are saying. Just thought that it was amusing that it actually happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Because of ethics some people can't live with the idea of people being shot, rape and extorted in their own home and country. They want help those that flee from constant crap and try to catch them in a better world, our western civilization. In hopes they live here in peace.

Like I said, I don't give 2 craps about refugees myself, but I can see where these people are coming from and why they think like that. And not all of them are bad, its just like most racial stereotypes, its a small group ruining it for the rest and giving all of them a bad name. I have a couple of refugees living down the street and they are the most grateful people I know for allowing them to stay here in our country. Allowing them to live free of fear. Which is a nice thing to see.
    Indeed. Condemning an entire group of people, because of the minority among them, isn't all that great of an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Anita Sarkeesian. You may recall her name from Gamer Gate.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Funny enough, they did drink the water, lol. It was just for show, but that actually happened.

This doesn't dispute your point, I get what you are saying. Just thought that it was amusing that it actually happened.
    I'm actually hard line about this. If you're going on about how everyone out there needs to be welcomed and cared for and shaming anyone slightly against the current ongoing, if you haven't converted your home into a center and all your spare wealth to care for them, I don't want to hear you.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. Condemning an entire group of people, because of the minority among them, isn't all that great of an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Anita Sarkeesian. You may recall her name from Gamer Gate.

oh, ive heard the name. i never followed the gamergate thing, i have no idea what its all about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Those two topics have nothing to do with each other. We already know that the Paris attacks weren't done by refugees.
    Are we really trying to rewrite the history books this fast?

We are just looking over the fact police had to siege a refugee apartment to get the person who coordinated the shooting now? The fact all the shooters are from the middle east and did it for allah is whatever?

You know its true until the left is dragged out into the street and beheaded they will never admit the mistake they made.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Anita Sarkeesian and she did speak at the UN but it was about "cyber violence" (bleh Polygon).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    That's the dumbest logic ever. "She wants to welcome them into our country, so she should have to live with them on the streets!"
    Wait - why is that dumb logic?

From a position of wealth and privilege she says that all "refugees" are welcome. In reality, it is the typical folks of typical means that actually have to DEAL with "refugees" - their neighborhoods are inundated, their social services are stretched to breaking, they have to deal with people that really have no desire to assimilate all the while Emma Watson and her troupe of do gooders get to relax on the high street feeling good about themselves.

It is the same with all of the narcissistic and vapid liberal actors. They are basically the most worthless human beings on the planet. They spend their entire lives pretending they are someone else (and getting paid idiotic sums of money to do so) because they are such fucking losers that they cannot stand being themselves. They think that because the portray OTHER people that this somehow means that their opinion is worth more than a typical person who has a normal job, works 40 hours a week, and is actually the pillar of society.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-25 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    If I hand you 10 cups that you can't see what is in them, you only know there is drinkable liquid in them. Would you dare to drink 8 of them at random? Just for fun I've put some ricin in one, some E. coli enough to cause you stomach problems in another.

This is what the refugees are.

Quote Originally Posted by Julrusch View Post
    If they aren't safe enough to live with in the camps then they are not safe enough to live with in the countries.
    Still illogical. There's no reason for her to live in a tent with them, safe or not. That proves nothing, maybe a kid didn't like her movie and throws a rock at her. You're just hoping that she goes in and gets attacked so you can say "Ha, look, they're dangerous" and have a "feminist" injured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm actually hard line about this. If you're going on about how everyone out there needs to be welcomed and cared for and shaming anyone slightly against the current ongoing, if you haven't converted your home into a center and all your spare wealth to care for them, I don't want to hear you.
    If my country decided to tax us all to make funds to support refugees, I would pay it. Unfortunately, I have no space in my home to welcome anyone. 3 bedroom apartment, and 3 people living in it.

I actually sort of support those who were in need. Roommate 1 was living with his parents in a legally condemned house. So I took him in, and helped him get his life on track. Roommate 2 is from a marriage separation. She had no money, no job, and no way to support herself. I took her in as well and helped her financially and no she is on her feet and doing ok.

If I had the means to help a refugee, I likely would do so. I just have no more space.

There is also the issue that the U.S. doesn't really take in refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Wait - why is that dumb logic?

From a position of wealth and privilege she says that all "refugees" are welcome. In reality, it is the typical folks of typical means that actually have to DEAL with "refugees" - their neighborhoods are inundated, their social services are stretched to breaking, they have to deal with people that really have no desire to assimilate all the while Emma Watson and her troupe of do gooders get to relax on the high street feeling good about themselves.

It is the same with all of the narcissistic and vapid liberal actors. They are basically the most worthless human beings on the planet. They spend their entire lives pretending they are someone else (and getting paid idiotic sums of money to do so) because they are such fucking losers that they cannot stand being themselves. They think that because the portray OTHER people that this somehow means that their opinion is worth more than a typical person who has a normal job, works 40 hours a week, and is actually the pillar of society.
    Holy fucking projection batman. We've got an IQ of 30 and dropping! We need the education, STAT!

Deleted
    Still illogical. There's no reason for her to live in a tent with them, safe or not. That proves nothing, maybe a kid didn't like her movie and throws a rock at her. You're just hoping that she goes in and gets attacked so you can say "Ha, look, they're dangerous" and have a "feminist" injured.
    I don't even care that she is a feminist. It's her #welcomerefugees that bothers me when she is at a safe distance from having to live with the problems they bring.

She should go to those camps to get a dose of reality.

If my country decided to tax us all to make funds to support refugees, I would pay it. Unfortunately, I have no space in my home to welcome anyone. 3 bedroom apartment, and 3 people living in it.

I actually sort of support those who were in need. Roommate 1 was living with his parents in a legally condemned house. So I took him in, and helped him get his life on track. Roommate 2 is from a marriage separation. She had no money, no job, and no way to support herself. I took her in as well and helped her financially and no she is on her feet and doing ok.

If I had the means to help a refugee, I likely would do so. I just have no more space.

There is also the issue that the U.S. doesn't really take in refugees.
    Congrats. If your are telling the truth, you are metric tons superior than Emma Watson. The most she will ever do for refugees, she already did. A meaningless hashtag.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Who the fuck is Emma Watson?
    the hot harry potter chick.

Formerly known as Arafal

of course she says welcome, she goes on vacation to a camp and thinks everything is fine and dandy...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I hand you 10 cups that you can't see what is in them, you only know there is drinkable liquid in them. Would you dare to drink 8 of them at random? Just for fun I've put some ricin in one, some E. coli enough to cause you stomach problems in another.

This is what the refugees are.
    Sure, I understand that the minority are causing real, life effecting (and sometimes ending) problems in many places.

Perhaps we should be more thoroughly screening them, and keep a watch on them.

Born and bred citizens are awarded the rights of the country (freedom and such). Refugees should earn those rights. They are from a war torn place, where some of them may actually be your enemies posing as helpless refugees. So have some checks in place to keep an eye on them. Also, put them on a 1 strike policy. You do something that infringes on the rights of the citizens, then back to your home country you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the hot harry potter chick.
    You mean Harry Potter? /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even care that she is a feminist. It's her #welcomerefugees that bothers me when she is at a safe distance from having to live with the problems they bring.

She should go to those camps to get a dose of reality.
    The same should apply for the politicians who are allowing them in then. She is an easy target since she holds absolutely 0 power in the situation. But why not focus on those who are actually allowing them in, and allowing atrocities to continue?

I feel the finger is being pointed at an easy scapegoat. And not at the people who should be held accountable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be absurd, that's like saying you should take it in the ass too for wanting to try anal with your girl.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean Harry Potter?
    harry potter
    Harry Potter.
    what's the difference?

Formerly known as Arafal