Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sure, w/o guards, lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julrusch View Post
    Their reason for not deporting him is that there needs to be exceptional circumstances because his family are all here and not in Somalia and that he has been here for more than 4 years.
    Totally insane. He committed a terrible crime. Was found guilty. Then did it again, and was found guilty. That is an exceptional circumstance.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    If I hand you 10 cups that you can't see what is in them, you only know there is drinkable liquid in them. Would you dare to drink 8 of them at random? Just for fun I've put some ricin in one, some E. coli enough to cause you stomach problems in another.

This is what the refugees are.
    See friend, even though it's right in front of your eyes, you seem to skip one of my important points.
    "Keep healthy skepticism, tight security and thorough background checks."
    With thorough background checks, I'd find out which of those cups I could drink from. The tight security would mean that no liquid enters my mouth before I am certain that it is safe to drink. If I cannot determine the safety right then and there, I will place it somewhere safe until I am certain. Due to my healthy skepticism I know that the drinks presented might actually contain something that I don't want to drink.

I seem to have found some holes in your logic, sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That's pretty fucked.

Now just to put it out there. I am not the type of person who says a person should be hanged for such things. Instead, I say make them a slave. Put them to hard grueling work for the rest of their life, and no visitation rights, and no chance of release. You can live, and you can eat, you can breath. But you are basically property at this point.
    They would rebel there are to many of them used to violence.

I imagine Emma being totally fucking wild and crazy in bed, while she have this upstanding girl vibe otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWittyRemark View Post
    See friend, even though it's right in front of your eyes, you seem to skip one of my important points.
    "Keep healthy skepticism, tight security and thorough background checks."
    With thorough background checks, I'd find out which of those cups I could drink from. The tight security would mean that no liquid enters my mouth before I am certain that it is safe to drink. If I cannot determine the safety right then and there, I will place it somewhere safe until I am certain. Due to my healthy skepticism I know that the drinks presented might actually contain something that I don't want to drink.

I seem to have found some holes in your logic, sir.
    Every security agency has said they don't know who is coming in and they can't verify them....

The number of idiots in this thread that think that not personally having a refugee in your home but still thinking it's worthwhile national policy to welcome/help is even remotely hypocrisy is sad.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    They would rebel there are to many of them used to violence.
    Sometimes a healthy rebellion can bring forth significant change.

Since they are basically unarmed citizens (or poorly armed) I can't see their rebellion getting very far. But it might atleast open the countries eyes to what they allowed to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I imagine Emma being totally fucking wild and crazy in bed, while she have this upstanding girl vibe otherwise.
    Sure, if you like girls who like like children. lol

I will forever see her as that little girl in Harry Potter. Because of that, she is the anti-arousal to me.

Deleted
    Sometimes a healthy rebellion can bring forth significant change.

Since they are basically unarmed citizens (or poorly armed) I can't see their rebellion getting very far. But it might atleast open the countries eyes to what they allowed to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I will forever see her as that little girl in Harry Potter. Because of that, she is the anti-arousal to me.
    A theater full of dead people hasn't it won't open any eyes.

They will be convinced they are doing good till they are dragged out into the street and beheaded themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    The number of idiots in this thread that think that not personally having a refugee in your home but still thinking it's worthwhile national policy to welcome/help is even remotely hypocrisy is sad.
    Not as sad as the ones that think having refugees in your country is a worthwhile national policy.

Ehhh...I'm not sure if Emma Watson is reading this thread, or if you can make her go there - and without guards. Good luck in your pursuit though...I mean some men invent and achieve wonders, I guess this is your thing? Making Emma Watson do this?

Tbf if something like this would work I would make a petition for Gemma Arterton to have sex with me so I can't judge.

Deleted
    Ya know - you may not be far off....

Emma Watson Signs Up To Sex Tip Website

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If she goes it will be funny as hell.

Deleted
    Their reason for not deporting him is that there needs to be exceptional circumstances because his family are all here and not in Somalia and that he has been here for more than 4 years.
    I recognize this shit, is it this guy?

If so, then he was portrayed as some kind of "model citizen" in media some years back, he and his friends were going to patrol their neighbourhood to make it safe but he's one of the people who made it unsafe, fucking lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    they are all bad apples due to their culture. Africa is hellhole of rape and violence, even developed part. just look at how many rape commited by native born white danise vs everyone else. The issue is their culture, their mindset. This cannot change, they won't change. i am ok if you separate the children and kill everyone else. because only children can change their culture, others won't. They will never admit they are INFERIOR, thus need to change their ways. They will hold their head high, even though their cultural baggage is enough to drown them.
    Wow, inferior? Are you sure your inferior intelligence isn't the problem here? You seem like a straight up racist, you even go as far as saying only the kids should live on, in an attempt to "correct" their culture. I think that's called ethnic and/or cultural cleansing. I do agree that some parts of their culture and society is beyond horrible, but some of that can be traced back to times where the African countries have suffered from Brain Drains. That's where the brains of the country flee or move out of the country, then leaving the country without the skillsets that they take with them as they leave. It is also due to corruption, evil leaders who hold nations in chains, frozen in place so that they can live their fantasies of power and glory. Oh, and how many native born Danish people are that compared to everyone else? As far as I see from the news, it's pretty mixed. You have native Danish families where the daughters are rented out as child prostitutes and what not.

Hey, i was 11 when the first movie aired, i grew up alongside with her, it's all cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ya know - you may not be far off....

Emma Watson Signs Up To Sex Tip Website
    This is some great new information, my interest in her have gone up.
    Or, it sounds a bit like one of those feminist shitholes, and i imagine feminist sex being really fucking stiff and boring.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-05-25 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Not as sad as the ones that think having refugees in your country is a worthwhile national policy.
    Right, don't want any dirty brown evil cultured people in our pure western country's who have historically been of the highest degree of morality.

Let me guess, you think any gun control is evil and a horrid idea but support trump banning Muslims from coming to America despite the 1st being an actual problem and the latter being an imagined one.

Not sure I'd trust people who can't understand a basic concept like hypocrisy to determine refugee policy.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Right, don't want any dirty brown evil cultured people in our pure western country's who have historically been of the highest degree of morality.
    "Brown people" has nothing to do with peoples unwillingness to take them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, i was 11 when the first movie aired, i grew up alongside with her, it's all cool.
    = ) Unfortunately, I was already in my 20's. So for me, she just always seems super young. Just like Selena Gomez. She looks like a child to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Emma Watson is one of the least crazy feminists out there these days. I don't know why people keep attacking her when she's going around repeatedly acknowledging that Feminism is often seen as man-hating and that it needs to accommodate and include men in its movement too.
    She's a speaker and nothing more. If you want to look at it cynically, she was chosen for her fame during the Harry Potter's endings.

There are plenty of feminist "scholars" or "intellectuals" that people could and should probably be going after instead.

Leave Hermione alone.
    I couldn't agree with this more. Emma is very much like Hermione in real life from what I have seen of her. Strong willed, independent, intelligent, and still very much a girl.