Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You mean Bernie? or Crooked Hillary?
    is Bernie even a candidate at this point? or are people still desperately donating their savings to him?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Btw reported.
    Tough guy ANTI-SJWer calling for his safe spaces. Don't forget to call TITAN308 to help protect you from the other SJWers with his Pistol holstered underneath his desktop to ensure no one comes through the monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is Bernie even a candidate at this point? or are people still desperately donating their savings to him?
    A buddy of mine posted a Bernie video today.

I guess he didn't get the memo about Bernie having no chance to win...

Lol the mmo crowd obsessed with trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Lol the mmo crowd obsessed with trump
    his subreddits have the best memes and the highest energies, clinton and sanders supoorters are just depressing. lucky i cant vote in this election :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Trump. The highest unfavourables in history.

No chance.
    At one time yes. Now his unfavorable rating has been dropping every week

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Tough guy ANTI-SJWer calling for his safe spaces. Don't forget to call TITAN308 to help protect you from the other SJWers with his Pistol holstered underneath his desktop to ensure no one comes through the monitor.
    Just want you to follow the rules like everyone else.

You are not a special snowflake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    his subreddits have the best memes and the highest energies, clinton and sanders supoorters are just depressing. lucky i cant vote in this election :P
    Well generally speaking, Hillary and especially Bernie supporters are negative people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they couldn't simmer the zimmer, now they can't stump the trump.

what can these people do?

it'll be fun to watch them being pepper sprayed and shit. wish they'd have a rally in L.A. so the police there would beat a few of them.
    Can you imagine the hate the police would get on Social media and the new broadcasts for just doing their jobs? Personally I'm not a Trump supporter but I will vote for him in the elections as there will not be a better choice in the end. I have a very good paying job and don't live with my parents so Bernie is out and Hillary is just too batshit crazy to even be bothered with.

- - - Updated - - -

Civil disobedience doesnt mean violence
    I doubt he or any of the others who cling to that philosophy will get that.

I'm not surprised at all to see an SJW come inn here to defend and excuse people attacking animals, officers and is in general violent all-around.

It's like clockwork.

Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-05-25 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I'm not surprised at all to see an SJW come inn here to defend and excuse people attacking animals, officers and is in general violent all-around.

It's like clockwork.
    Suppression of speech is a favored tactic among the left. If you can't win an argument using logic, shout them down and start calling them a racist/bigot/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Suppression of speech is a favored tactic among the left. If you can't win an argument using logic, shout them down and start calling them a racist/bigot/etc.
    Richard Dawkins would agree..

"By contrast, speaker bans and “safe spaces” seem to be hampering intellectual curiosity in universities. “There seems to be a tendency among some students — perhaps the less intelligent — to suppress free speech. I hope it doesn’t last long.”

Richard Dawkins speaks out

There are some other fine points in the article as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why is he still holding conventions when all his competition has dropped out?
    He's gearing up for November. The fun doesn't stop when you win the primary. Clinton will be doing the same when the Bern gets statistically eliminated in the coming weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who in the hell is Milo? Does he have a last name? Why do they hate him. I thought all speakers on college campuses were far left speakers since colleges never invite conservatives
    Milo Yiannopoulos, he is a gay conservative self proclaimed menisist in favor of Trump. Almost every campus he is invited to by the conservative clubs(apparently it takes a bit of work to get him on campus) are interrupted by Anti-Trump, BLM and/or Feminist protesters. He often teams up with Christina Hoff Sommers on feminist related topics. His most recent event was at DePaul Uni where the debate was ruined by BLM. He also had quite the interruption at Rutgers as well. He has been banned from multiple universities because his speech doesn't fit safe space policies(whatever the fuck that is).

Hes been gaining popularity and animosity since he got involved in GamerGate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    His most recent event was at DePaul Uni where the debate was ruined by BLM. He also had quite the interruption at Rutgers as well. .
    The most recent development here now is that the cops was called to the uni, however the staff on uni told the cops to not do anything, basically just letting people physically get into milo's face and being overall disruptive.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00853ae7b5ae3

And the DePaul's president's "apology"
    http://depauliaonline.com/2016/05/25...neider-letter/

Rumors even have it that an big donor is pulling a $250,000 gift from DePaul over this, can't exactly say i feel sorry for them.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-05-25 at 09:45 PM.

If these protestors are being paid to cause trouble at rallys and break laws by shutting down roads, should the person paying them be charged under the rico statutes?. These lawbreakers are crossing state lines with the intent to cause trouble and commit crimes, find out the person who is funding them and arrest him.

Welcome to Trump's America.

Trump has been encouraging this type of behavior. But it shouldn't be surprising when he's running a campaign on dividing people by race/religion rather than trying to unite America. Apparently he tweeted today taunting protestors. So of course more of this will continue to happen, probably until he cowers again and cancels more rallies. And eventually lose the presidency.

Gotta love the desperation of the right-wing media trying to blame these protestors on Bernie or Hillary. Watched some of the video from last night, lots of them looked like they were 12/13 years old. They're hatred for Trump may be inexplicable to those drinking the Trump kool-aid, but Trump said most of them were rapists, murderers, drug dealers and criminals. My favorite was watching some MSNBC, reporter asks guy whats your name? Irvin. Why are you here? FUCK TRUMP! LOLOL Trump such a winner.

The Soros/clinton funded protests are Almost guaranteeing Trump wins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post

Trump has been encouraging this type of behavior. But it shouldn't be surprising when he's running a campaign on dividing people by race/religion rather than trying to unite America. Apparently he tweeted today taunting protestors. So of course more of this will continue to happen, probably until he cowers again and cancels more rallies. And eventually lose the presidency.

Gotta love the desperation of the right-wing media trying to blame these protestors on Bernie or Hillary. Watched some of the video from last night, lots of them looked like they were 12/13 years old. They're hatred for Trump may be inexplicable to those drinking the Trump kool-aid, but Trump said most of them were rapists, murderers, drug dealers and criminals. My favorite was watching some MSNBC, reporter asks guy whats your name? Irvin. Why are you here? FUCK TRUMP! LOLOL Trump such a winner.
    What is this I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post

How is Trump forcing thee protestors to attack people, set fires and destroy private property? How is he Forcing illegals to show and scream Anti Amercian chants and wave the MExican Flag around saying they will take back the USA? Please child, crawl out from your dorm room and look at what is really going on in the world.

Please show where Trump has said all these racist things that are being attributed to him. Provide sources please