Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Crooked Hillary doesn't have the strength or stamina to match Trumps work ethic.

Far be it from me to defend Hillary, but Trump's statement seems to imply that men set the ceiling for performance standards. As far as I can see, Hillary was correct to call him out on it.

Hardly a colossal campaign error

Shes pandering to people gullible to believe that crap. People voting for her are likely doing so simply for no other reason than to spite trump, they are gullible enough to believe her shit or they actually think she will be good for the country, i dont think any of those people will give half a shit that she believes in the gender wage gap myth

This one is trying even harder than that H00ked guy.

Lets see who reaches the goal of 10k shitpost first

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    How come anything liberal these days is labeled "far left?" Asking for fair wages isn't extremist belief
    It is far left not because it is asking for a fair wage, but is far left because it believes in something that is not true.
    A fair wage is already out there, as the law states. To earn as much as everyone else requires equal effort and time.
    It is a far-left idea because the far-left disregards the difference between earned and what someone is being paid for their time.
    The summarize men and women are paid the same amount for the same job, but men work more. Also men typically take on the jobs which pay more.
    Because of this difference women earn less, but are still paid the same for their time.

This is not to say because it is far left it is invalid by default, but I want to emphasize extremism comes with irrationality to continue its extremism. Such as the far right and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdCatalyst View Post
    It is far left not because it is asking for a fair wage, but is far left because it believes in something that is not true.
    A fair wage is already out there, as the law states. To earn as much as everyone else requires equal effort and time.
    It is a far-left idea because the far-left disregards the difference between earned and what someone is being paid for their time.
    The summarize men and women are paid the same amount for the same job, but men work more. Also men typically take on the jobs which pay more.
    Because of this difference women earn less, but are still paid the same for their time.
    Closer to the truth than 20%+ difference for the same job. But looking at e.g. freakonomics it seems that women are paid almost the same as men for the same work, and one main reasons for the remaining difference is less aggressive bargaining.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Such an ironic statement. Plenty of statistics and data that only serves to dig DEEPER into the issue to explain what causes the anomaly exists but it goes largely ignored. People like to say "they can't think critically" and "love their hyperboles" but ignore any amount of counter argument or closer examinations and would rather keep eating up the statistic that shows that overall woman make less because it agrees with their narrative.

Lets not pretend for a second if someone gave you a pin-point exact reason for the wage gap that had any answer other than "men are oppressing woman" that you would give any attention to it. It would be written off as the white males trying to cover their tracks.

How do I know this? Because that's already what has happened... Left LOVES to pretend to love statistics, but they're such novices. They love face-value statistics and loathe any sort of drill-down analysis on how or why those numbers exist, which is why they are so incredibly toxic and deemed "regressive". They never want to tackle causes, they try to bandaid fix every little thing they have an issue with and love to blame others.

You can do that, and you can go about your way to call me a racist, sexist, ignorant bigot if you'd like, but just realize, that most of the issues "progressive left" is so passionate about is actually worsened by their existence.

And just so you know for the sake of argument, I'd consider myself a centrist or moderate, I'm neither Democratic nor Republican (though every 4 years I'm forced to chose one) because there are aspects of both that need to be taken into consideration. Polarization has created drones on both sides who can't look at anything other than what their new outlets pass off as truth and denounce anything else as bigotted dogma.

Moral of the story: Don't be that person, stop taking everything for face values, and never align yourself too far in any direction. You will lose sight of reality.

but then you never drilled down...... you started your post with 'such an ironic statement' and the perpetuated the irony. you so silly man

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    How is this a mistake? I'm confused.

The implication behind his tweet is that women are just bad at doing work. That's why there's a pay gap. Once women start doing better work, they'll get paid more. (whether there is or isn't a pay gap, the implication exists).

- - - Updated - - -

Are you even old enough to vote?
    That's how you see it, others see it as equal pay for equal work, it's all about perception.