Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the Media just assuming its right wing ?
    Lol. The media reported what was said in the government report which specifically stated it was right wing political violence. No assuming at all. Not sure why you are defending this violence through this silly "are you sure it's right wing" nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

i wonder if there was an electrical fault that caused the fire it would be right winged violence
    Nope. Are you claiming the violence is actually "electrical faults"? All roughly 1300 cases? LOL.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I must be missing something... What is "right-wing violence"? Is it better or worse than "left-wing violence" or "centrist violence"?
    As a German 9/10 times its better.

Right wing violence usually tends to be focused on immigrant gangs that try to take over streets and attack people.

Left wing violence tends to be a group of thugs attacking a man because when he tried to hail a cab it looked a little bit like a nazi salute.

Always go with right wing violence most of the time they do the job the police should be doing but refuse to.

People of religion....ie muslim are the target not jews.

No coincidence the refugees infest germany and violence goes up.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes and they just make up what constitutes a hate crime what don't you understand? there is no legal process of determining it

they use SJW logic
    In your world they bring the person to a big spinning wheel with possible crimes on it and spin it to determine crimes? Or perhaps you just can't wrap your head around the fact that right wingers can be violent against the people they rail about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    So basically we're surprised that when a federal government forces local communities to take in a group of people from a warzone, which terrorist groups have promised to infiltrate, that the local communities may lash out against that group of people? Is that the gist of the story? Is that surprising?
    And that justifies it? Cause it sure sounds like that is what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    As a German 9/10 times its better.

Right wing violence usually tends to be focused on immigrant gangs that try to take over streets and attack people.

Left wing violence tends to be a group of thugs attacking a man because when he tried to hail a cab it looked a little bit like a nazi salute.

Always go with right wing violence most of the time they do the job the police should be doing but refuse to.
    Well thanks for providing the Nazi perspective and rationalization for attacks on innocent people. Cuz as we all know the 45 arson attempts against refugee centers in 5 months were because the folks in them were in "immigrant gangs".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    People of religion....ie muslim are the target not jews.

No coincidence the refugees infest germany and violence goes up.
    Except for the thousand or so crimes committed by the right-wing against Jews every year in Germany you would almost have a point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    In your world they bring the person to a big spinning wheel with possible crimes on it and spin it to determine crimes? Or perhaps you just can't wrap your head around the fact that right wingers can be violent against the people they rail about.

- - - Updated - - -

And that justifies it? Cause it sure sounds like that is what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Well thanks for providing the Nazi perspective and rationalization for attacks on innocent people. Cuz as we all know the 45 arson attempts against refugee centers in 5 months were because the folks in them were in "immigrant gangs".
    Guess because I lived around it I am less delusional then you.

Who knows maybe its seeing the family on my old street dealing with their kids ear being fucking cut off by one of those gangs that I am biased but no one called the cops when they where driven off the block and further.

Why you think burning down those camps is bad is beyond me. I assume you live in a leftist fairy tale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I must be missing something... What is "right-wing violence"? Is it better or worse than "left-wing violence" or "centrist violence"?
    There is no better violence, but there is always momentary acts of violence which are more detrimental than others. If you ignore the ideology you can clearly see which ones, especially since times have changed and both sides employ similar tactics now just against different kinds of people. Right-wing extremists hate people which are non-white and are of different origin what better crisis could there be to propagate your view than a refugee crisis, left-wing extremists hate everything capitalist and establishment, they used to be much stronger but globalism defeated them. Right-wing extremists will defeat themselves eventually because simply a lot of the old right-wing guard hates Slavs as much as Jews and other people, new right-wingers just hate Muslims, which to an old Nazi is a puzzling thing because even Lord Mustache wished all Germans were Muslims!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

7+ Year Old Account
    Guess because I lived around it I am less delusional then you.

Who knows maybe its seeing the family on my old street dealing with their kids ear being fucking cut off by one of those gangs that I am biased but no one called the cops when they where driven off the block and further.

Why you think burning down those camps is bad is beyond me. I assume you live in a leftist fairy tale.
    Why you think burning them down is good is not beyond me. You justify it because it's part of what it means to be an extremist. What you and your fellow travelers do is always right regardless in your own views as you have no real understanding of right and wrong. You have my pity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    "I don't know why burning the houses of innocent people is a bad thing."

I'd like to make a Nazi-analogy, but even they would think you're a sociopath.

Government does something that the population supports.
    And far right idiots have to use violence because they hate brown people.
    Redtower is an admitted Nazi so I am not sure they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Government does something that the population supports.
    And far right idiots have to use violence because they hate brown people.
    orly?

Popular support for the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has tumbled to its lowest level for four-and-a-half years, a poll showed on Wednesday, with a large majority of voters sceptical that her government has the refugee crisis under control.

The survey for public broadcaster ARD also showed a drop in support for Merkel’s conservatives, while backing for the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AFD) party rose to its highest ever point in the poll.

Merkel has come under increasing pressure to reduce the number of migrants after Germany took in 1.1 million people in 2015. Public unease has also grown following a slew of sexual assaults on women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.

Europe’s refugee story has hardly begun
    Paul Mason
    Paul Mason Read more
    The survey, conducted on 1-2 February, showed just 46% of Germans supported her, the lowest proportion since August 2011. In April 2015, before the migrant crisis, she enjoyed 75% backing.

The poll also found 81% did not believe the government was handling the refugee crisis well.
    The poll showed the public supported efforts to restrict immigration, with 88% of those questioned in favour of cutting benefits for refugees who did not integrate and 78% approving of declaring north African countries “safe”.
    Being considered "safe" means people from those countries could not ask for asylum in Germany.

It is possible that the country simply thought they were getting "better" people than they actually got out of this, and given a second chance and what they know now, would rather not let them in.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-05-25 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Why you think burning them down is good is not beyond me. You justify it because it's part of what it means to be an extremist. What you and your fellow travelers do is always right regardless in your own views as you have no real understanding of right and wrong. You have my pity.

- - - Updated - - -

Redtower is an admitted Nazi so I am not sure they would.
    I made it quite clear why I believe it is a good thing you simply don't want to acknowledge the reasons. Its fine through more and more Germans are turning. Networks are being formed and well... The fires are spreading faster. There is hope for us yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I made it quite clear why I believe it is a good thing you simply don't want to acknowledge the reasons. Its fine through more and more Germans are turning. Networks are being formed and well... The fires are spreading faster. There is hope for us yet.
    I know why you think it's a good thing. I also noted it's because you have no understanding what is right and wrong. Lol you keep building your "networks" my little Nazi. Are you going to have real cool titles and wear uniforms and all?

Deleted
    I know why you think it's a good thing. I also noted it's because you have no understanding what is right and wrong. Lol you keep building your "networks" my little Nazi. Are you going to have real cool titles and wear uniforms and all?
    Define right and wrong for me then in your black and white world.

Are people who drive off immigrant gangs evil?

Are those who see crime raising fast and standards of living dropping quickly monsters?

You see the world as a child. Travel further then a hotel room and see the world a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    These networks usually get infiltrated by the government or exposed all at once. The thing is they usually can't hold back their opinions for long. In fact it has been surmised that a lot of these networks are just erected as honeypots. Most Germans want the problems being addressed without having to turn full-Nazi. Of course you do have these followers who feel strong in a crowd and who would be "vewwy vewwy sowwy" once they get invited to a court.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

7+ Year Old Account

Are those who see crime raising fast and standards of living dropping quickly monsters?

You see the world as a child. Travel further then a hotel room and see the world a bit.
    It would like explaining sanity to the insane. You have no frame of reference as you demonstrate with your support of burning down refugee centers. You keep telling yourself you are the "good" guys. I am sure your "Network" believes you. Others, not so much.

15+ Year Old Account
    To someone who supports vigilantism, quite hard.

There´s police for that, not some self proclaimed saviours.

No, those who see crime raising are ignoring reality, but hey, that´s probably needed to excuse that behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    These networks usually get infiltrated by the government or exposed all at once. The thing is they usually can't hold back their opinions for long. In fact it has been surmised that a lot of these networks are just erected as honeypots. Most Germans want the problems being addressed without having to turn full-Nazi. Of course you do have these followers who feel strong in a crowd and who would be "vewwy vewwy sowwy" once they get invited to a court.
    Oh I have no doubt that the "networks" are being taken care of by the German government. Usually folks like that aren't very bright and and as you say make it very obvious what they are up to. And I agree most people who are concerned about immigration are wanting to address the issues the right way, through a democratic process and the "followers" for the most part are posers who have lost a sense of morality.

Deleted
    It would like explaining sanity to the insane. You have no frame of reference as you demonstrate with your support of burning down refugee centers. You keep telling yourself you are the "good" guys. I am sure your "Network" believes you. Others, not so much.
    So you can't give any reasons or explanations but you expect me to see you as a moral superior because you simply claim to be?

LoL

Deleted
    I somehow feel like attacking asylum homes is somewhat shooting oneself in the foot. One of the reasons that people dislike immigrants/refugees, is because of the resource drain that they are, destroying their homes is only going to make that drain even bigger.
    Same with the notion of attacking them directly. They dislike them and their culture and inability to integrate, which likely isn't going to be furthered by attacking them.

Which of course can in and of itself be a strategy but I think with the country in mind, they'd be able to see through it. Hopefully.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you can't give any reasons or explanations but you expect me to see you as a moral superior because you simply claim to be?

LoL
    I already told you to explain right and wrong to you would be a waste of time. You clearly have no frame of reference.

You should see me as morally superior because I have morals. You don't as seen by your support of burning down refugee centers.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Being considered "safe" means people from those countries could not ask for asylum in Germany.
    No, not really. It means that they need to name specific reasons if they want asylum.
    People from countries that aren't considered "save" just need to mention coming from that country.

Deleted
    I already told you to explain right and wrong to you would be a waste of time. You clearly have no frame of reference.

You should see me as morally superior because I have morals. You don't as seen by your support of burning down refugee centers.
    So now you are trying to turn it on me.

Everyone has morals in fact I don't think you understand what the word means let me help you...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us..._english/moral

The fact you think the world runs on a single set of morals shows how utterly naive you are about it.
    Last edited by mmocfbfc1d4dc9; 2016-05-25 at 08:14 PM.