Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Horrible change. Why does a place where you can AFK and kill bosses give you any reward at all?
    So don't do it. No one is forcing you to go there and do it. If others want to do it, then how is that impacting you?

Whats worse is that with the Titanforged system, gear can procc up to +55 item levels higher then it originally drops. So the 845 LFR gear can procc significantly higher then even Mythic mode pieces without the procc.

Mandatory LFR for everyone, every week. Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Triskell View Post
    So don't do it. No one is forcing you to go there and do it. If others want to do it, then how is that impacting you?
    Are you really that dense? Raiding is competitive, and decent raiding guilds expect all members to maximize their gear and progress, on all chars they raid with. It has always been that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    It's almost like all the people who feel "forced" to run LFR for the betterment of their guild would be in a guild who would just run LFR in an hour one night for three or four weeks and call it done without pulling 'idiots' through it.

"But no one wants to run LFR once they have their 4 set!" I'd say the guild isn't that concerned with competing if they won't help members whose luck is sucking.

Seems like a non-issue to anyone with a guild of progression like-minded individuals.
    Is the whole it kills world content and reduces the game to raid or die but yeah sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    It should be worse because its suposed to be tourist mode for people to see lore and the raids and these kind of peoeple dont need this kind of gear.
    Or maybe they do because some people need an extra small boost to even raid normal. Geez, how many narrow-minded people exist in this forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    How does a color change anything? -.-
    Don't ask me, I don't know. Why would players want to upgrade their gear to full epics when they got all blue with like 1, 2 epics ? That's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    If they really want to give an incentive for players to raid, make all non raid gear and entry raid gear blue quality imo. ALL blue. Except high end dungeon reward, high end pve BoE craft (by high end raiders for high end raiders) and EXTREMELY rare world drops (and with no way for it to be BoE).
    color of gear will never mean anything again. purples being epic was 10 yrs ago.

If they really want to give an incentive for players to raid, make all non raid gear and entry raid gear blue quality imo. ALL blue. Except high end dungeon reward, high end pve BoE craft (by high end raiders for high end raiders) and EXTREMELY rare world drops (and with no way for it to be BoE).
    That didnt get people to raid in vanilla/tbc so why would it now? The most popular period of WoW raiding (excluding lfr) was during WOTLK where you could buy raid gear, including tier sets from running heroics or facerolling pvp bosses.

Don't ask me, I don't know. Why would players want to upgrade their gear to full epics when they got all blue with like 1, 2 epics ? That's your answer.
    I have played FF XIV. Blue gear is raid gear. Epic is only for a special item similar to a legendary ring/cloak. Every raid patch they introduce green crafted items that are better for than some of the blues to keep crafters relevant. I use a mix of green and blue items. Don't give a fuck about color, just want the stats. And you know, I don't care if LFR gives me blue or purple items, and no one will, as long as the gear is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Good! The travesty that was wod lfr is no more! This could single handedly be the best change in Legion.
    Agreed. The MoP version of LFR was by far the best. I went in there on my offtime because it was actually fun. Glad they made this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't see how you point stands to be honest...
    This isn't surprising coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    Realize that, for some large amount of people, LFR is the top level of progression.
    Going by stats, people are not doing it to progress (as if there is any progress with determination stacks, that don't even allow you to lose), just to watch the final fight once or twice and then unsub. Look it up on Wowhead, 59% killed LFR+ Archi, but only 43% acquired 735 ring, while 40% killed Normal+ Archi.
    youtube .com/watch?v=GFWh9aY4pas — Also a good video about what kind of players you want to reward.

My only concern with this is will it make dungeons pointless? Set bonuses are damn powerful. I'd be fine with it if you can also get tier gear from dungeons.

Casual QQ too strong.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Man, LFR drops tier gear now? That's lame. Now raiders will be forced to do LFR.

What, raiders can use crafted gear now? Man, that's lame. Now raiders will be forced to either pick up a profession and make the gear themselves or buy it from the AH.

Hold on now, raiders can use the rare legendaries that drop randomly in the world? Man, that's lame. Now raiders will have to play out in the world and farm endlessly to get them.

Wait a minute, you can get high level gear from the new world quests? Man, that's lame. Now raiders will have to do world quests every day to keep up.

Hmm, what's that? There are new endless dungeons that can reward epic gear? Man, that's lame. Now raiders have to do dungeons too or they'll fall so far behind.

Man, it's almost like Blizzard wants people to have lots of ways to progress their gear....nah that can't be it, they just hate raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have CERO problems with people who can't raid geting their nice tier bonuses. What grinds my gears Is that I'm a mythic level raider who will have to do LFR to complete my set bonuses. I really don't want to do that content, but to stay competitive I'll have to.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Deleted
    About time

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Wowhead is only showing 875 for all tier gear, is it confirmed 845 in game? Even if it is, the point still stands.
    I believe either normal or heroic mode is 875. Raid Finder, Heroic, Mythic etc, are all item level modifiers applied to the base 875. Wowhead just isnt properly displaying the item tooltips right now.

The non-tier pieces in dungeon journal are showing as 845.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-05-25 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    color of gear will never mean anything again. purples being epic was 10 yrs ago.
    It meant something in consequence it can mean something again if the same design is applied

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    That didnt get people to raid in vanilla/tbc so why would it now? The most popular period of WoW raiding (excluding lfr) was during WOTLK where you could buy raid gear, including tier sets from running heroics or facerolling pvp bosses.
    The previous system worked better than now in my opinion. The old system was more about holding players for a long time, now by giving players easy gear, especially to new player, they don't create valuable players, instead they create players that quit far more easier in my opinion because they feel that they have completed the game. They get to max level, they kill the end boss, they get all epic gear, to me it sounds like the end of a game instead of being the beginning. Wotlk was actually the peak of the game where players heavily start to left after. Similar to how one player could get bored of a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda hope they make sets only work with its own tier +-1. so that:
    LFR works together with normal
    Normal works together with LFR and heroic
    Heroic works together with normal and mythic
    Mythic works together with heroic.
    This kinda solves the "Amagad, I gotta farm 3-4 difficulties to stay relevant" issue some seem to be having.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Or maybe they do because some people need an extra small boost to even raid normal. Geez, how many narrow-minded people exist in this forum?

Progression doesnt go LFR > Normal > Heroic > Mythic.

It goes Dungeon blues > heroic > mythic

You dont need LFR gear to get into normal.

Like i said, its tourist mode.