Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    (idk how to shrink images qq)
    Put "l" just before the .jpg for a large thumbnail, "m" for medium thumbnail, or "s" for small thumbnail.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Destruction is . . . destroyed. If they don't change the mastery, I am not touching that spec with a ten-foot pole. Plus, give embers back. The granularity gave a feeling of control.
    What dont you like about it exactly? It seemed very smooth when i tried it. Though i will admit i never played it past the artifact acquisition as i knew id get bored with any class that has nothing to do but dps. The ST rotation is as simple as its always been, but they did make AOE easier. Or at least, they made it harder to fuck up than it is on live.

*also, i last played it back in mid-alpha, so i dont know if its been changed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand CB being your big hitter, it is nice to be able to cast more of them imo. Particularly in cleave situations. Even if you lose some of the predictability of the live version of ember generation.

Random dps procs and rng resource gen are coming back with a vengeance though. Blizzard has integrated that design into pretty much every spec in Legion. Admittedly, in some cases those proc-based abilities are talents - but for the most part its baked into many specs. Destro was one of the few that was completely predictable in WoD. But Blizzard has decreed, for better or for worse, that they want some chaos in the Destruction rotation.

No new build today it seems >.<

We still have a couple hours before servers might go down

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Bit early for that, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Wait for tommorow then?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

It's like right on the clock at 12 (PST) people write off the chances of a new build. Almost like it's built in at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Bit early for that, don't you think?
    It's morning in California right now i think

Last build went up on Thursday ~6:30 PM EST. I can easily see them doing one later tonight or tomorrow but either way it's too early to say we aren't getting one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    12:33pm at the time of this posting here in California. IMO wait until 2-3pm before assuming no new build.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its only 1235 here in Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    A bit past noon

It's actually 12:40 in California right now. That's almost 1:00!

Deleted
    Going back to the hidden artifact appearance talk earlier; i went through every house in Caer Darrow and i also ran through scholomance but no sign of the ashbringer skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Going back to the hidden artifact appearance talk earlier; i went through every house in Caer Darrow and i also ran through scholomance but no sign of the ashbringer skin!
    I assume you went to ICC?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Its only 1235 here in Cali.
    1 minute = 60 sec
    1 hour = 60 min
    1 day = 24 hours
    not 1235 my friend.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    I assume you went to ICC?
    Haven't went there yet, ill fly over there and check!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Could someone please point me to the page that has more info about these hidden artifact skins? I'm pretty interested in the Havoc Demon Hunter one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Could someone please point me to the page that has more info about these hidden artifact skins? I'm pretty interested in the Havoc Demon Hunter one.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items=0.8?...Bcrs=7%3Bcrv=0 This is the info im going with, basically all we know at the moment. :/