Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wod lfr was a colossal failure so i'm not surprised they are going back.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    A great argument is that Legion will now be raid or die because who the fuck is gonna care about world content or dungeons. Just like MoP.
    Mythic+ Dungeons awards much higher ilevel than LFR.

World Content awards decent gear to compliment normal mode gear, as most of good world content gear drops from the 11 World Bosses.

World Content is mandatory for initially leveling your Artifact Weapon as soon as you hit 110, and will be key to getting it to max level throughout the entire expansion. Also for leveling your OS Artifact Weapon and also for leveling your OS OS Artifact weapon and in a Druids case your OS OS OS Artifact weapon.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-05-25 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Seriously, the "forced" argument is pretty weak. It really is an issue with your team, not the game. The truly dedicated groups will split and funnel gear. The selfish ones like I played with & sounds like many of you as well will have to farm it yourselves. This is not being forced on you by game design, it's being forced because you play with assholes like I did. We even tried the gear funnel groups and found that only half the team would put any effort into it. The other half amazingly could never get the job done when it was their time to funnel. That's not bliizard's fault, it's the team's fault. So stop blaming your issue on the game & accept the real issue or find a new team.
    ^^ this x2

Now my alts can have a full working spec, not that WoD arms warrior 0/4 pc unfinished spec
    If only dungeon gear had the rotation-fixing tier bonuses, i could gear them up with dungeons gear.

A great argument is that Legion will now be raid or die because who the fuck is gonna care about world content or dungeons. Just like MoP.
    You do realise that world content is mandatory in order to improve your artifact weapon right?

You do realise it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    Do you even *read* the posts you're quoting or is the frothing at your mouth overpowering you and making you unable to grasp simple words?
    I get you like LFR, god knows why, but you're too dull to understand that it will be MoP all over again, where dungeons will be made irrelevant and no one will do them.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Making me happier I pre-purchase. It's a step in the right direction they just need to now make it purchasable in non raid content.

I get you like LFR, god knows why, but you're too dull to understand that it will be MoP all over again, where dungeons will be made irrelevant and no one will do them.
    Why are the people with the biggest post count always the biggest whiners? Geez.

I don't care about the stats, tbh. I just care about the models.

The WoD LFR models were just terrible. And yeah, bla bla "you gotta earn cool gear.", but it was just atrociously bad - beyond dungeon gear bad. That's not okay in my opinion.

Aside from that, I also like this (if it sticks) because it means more tier colors will be available for use by players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Mythic+ Dungeons awards much higher ilevel than LFR.

World Content awards decent gear.
    Because tier gear is generally such a huge boost to DPS that ilvl becomes irrelevant? you know there's a reason I haven't replaced my 720 tier robes with the 740 robes that dropped yesterday from Iskar.
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Welp I guess Blizzard should pack it up and cancel Mythic+ dungeons because LFR will make them irrelevant

Roahn here said it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! I hope that's not a datamining mistake!

It's not a great argument. It's actually the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Why are the people with the biggest post count always the biggest whiners? Geez.
    Not whining, it's a stupid idea. Why do people find LFR more fun that dungeoning?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's not a great argument. It's actually the opposite.
    did you play in MoP?

Not whining, it's a stupid idea. Why do people find LFR more fun that dungeoning?
    Why do people find something fun at all? Oh wait answer is because they are human and they don't have to share your opinion of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    How do you think they have the highest post count?

- - - Updated - - -

did you play in MoP?
    What does playing in MoP have to do with it? the argument is amongst the stupidest things I've ever seen on this website. Dude you are embarrasing yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    The solution is to make those same rewards or even better available for purchase outside of lfr through valor. The solution is NOT to have it removed. It is to make all avenues of progression competitive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why do people find something fun at all? Oh wait answer is because they are human and they don't have to share your opinion of it.
    You will stand there and say LFR is more fun than dungeons? Which part? constant wiping, waiting an hour to get into a raid, or the raid having no difficulty. Wait, is it because you can do white damage and still kill the boss while never having to talk to another human being? Because that's LFR

Whining
    to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way:
    He is always whining about his problems.
    Are you sure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    What does playing in MoP have to do with it? the argument is amongst the stupidest things I've ever seen on this website. Dude you are embarrasing yourself.
    In MoP, no one did dungeons because LFR was the fastest and best way to gear. What is difficult about that?