Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Vote: Kurenai

People, if you really think that Listo shouldn't be lynched, put your money where your mouth is. There's not a lot of time. I'm not sold on the whole "these abilities are anti-town so Listo is scum confirmed" argument. Kurenai is the only other possible lynch with time given unless something weird happens.
    YOU DOUBT MY POWER!?

Also I'm willing to switch my vote to Kura If I gotta, but I'm gonna wait till deadlines a tad closer, Kure was pretty active till a few hours ago so I would like to give him a chance to claim or whatevs and see where that goes

Alright fair enough.

So anyway, vote count plx mods

Whats our time till day end now anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    His abilities are obviously anti town, but I can't help but feel he wouldn't have revealed them if he was in fact scum. I do not think he should be lynched.
    That's a fair point but he could just be hoping that being honest about a scummy seeming ability lets him fool us. If I was town with that ability I would just have swapped it with something powerful sounding when I claimed hoping scum kill me, rather than me getting lynched as town.

Deleted
    So I just caught up.

Order of the Stick (mentioned by Rixis) is an awesome D&D webcomic.
    /waves Monkz
    Does anyone else continually mix up crackle and catta?
    Dendrek RPing is pro.
    Ill do some RP tomorrow. Came into this way to late right now.
    Listo's ability to silence is why I am casting this vote. I can't read that as a town ability. What advantage would it have besides to silence spammers?

Vote Listo

Day One - Post #265

• 11 - Listo: Kryllian (#95), Dranxadin (#131), Allowyn (#152), Razamith (#162), Monkz (#186), Lysah (#206), Rixis (#228), Dendrek (#232), Blood Fox (#233), Jynx (#236), Celtic (#265)
    • 9 - Kurenai: Anakso (#153), Xanjori (#154), Graeham (#156), Dupti (#157), Crackleslap (#158), Catta (#165), Arialla (#255), Senna (#256), Uggor (#259)
    • 2 - Catta: Robozerim (#140), Virothe (#184)
    • 1 - Crackleslap: Listo (#135)
    • 1 - Anakso: Largehorn (#212)

• 1 - Reticence: Valyrian (#114) (Wait For It...)

With 26 players alive, 14 votes are required for a majority.
    With 24 (valid) votes cast, 13 votes are required for a deadline majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up now, still think Kurenai is better than Listo so not switching but I'll be around until deadline to switch if needed for a lynch.

And lol at the people voting me essentially for voting someone and having a reason, an unpopular thing to do in this day 1 it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fucking done. If all because of my role you will never trust me just fucking lynch me so we can just fucking end this. I won't be able to convince people cause of just 2 abilities I have out of 7 abilities total. Clearly those 2 alone make me super scum.

My take on the claim: I believe those are his abilities. I can understand withholding some 'one-shot' ability for effectiveness but it could also be something damning. Yes this is D&D universe but abilities I suspect will at least partly map to roles, and the closest thing i can fit is a mafia roleblocker. The first is to silence in thread -- if you're town and you know definitively who is scum the previous night either you want them talking giving up info or silencing them does no good vs an outed scum who will remain quiet. Next two are clearly roleblocks, which isn't always scum but all 3 are basically describing roleblocking/silencing. Then the metamagic is to not be watched/tracked (usually town abilities, though if we're facing multiple scum teams they could have those abilities i suppose), penetrate defenses (usually town doctors though could be maf doc abilities), and penetrate roleblocks (neutral). I'm nowhere near 100% convinced but i'm more than slightly leaning from that description.

I wouldn't oppose if majority wanted to switch to kur but the claim does not convince me and i'm wary of anyone it does...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I'm fucking done. If all because of my role you will never trust me just fucking lynch me so we can just fucking end this. I won't be able to convince people cause of just 2 abilities I have out of 7 abilities total. Clearly those 2 alone make me super scum.
    Apologies brah. I would have pushed an arialla train but *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really so obtuse that they keep forgetting 1 detail about my role? I can ONLY TARGET 3 PEOPLE MAX WITH MY ABILITIES. Once I use all of my charges and 1 shot I am literally a VT.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Are people really so obtuse that they keep forgetting 1 detail about my role? I can ONLY TARGET 3 PEOPLE MAX WITH MY ABILITIES. Once I use all of my charges and 1 shot I am literally a VT.
    Chill brah, I aint gonna pitchfork you just yet. I'm waiting to see if Kure comes around and what he has to say. I aint all disbelieving the vibes you're dishing out but brah you're negative jams are startin to harsh my mellow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Chill brah, I aint gonna pitchfork you just yet. I'm waiting to see if Kure comes around and what he has to say. I aint all disbelieving the vibes you're dishing out but brah you're negative jams are startin to harsh my mellow.
    SUP MAH BRAH!

Unfortunately I have to sleep now. I shall pray to the Many Faced God to look favourably upon you Listo

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Apologies brah. I would have pushed an arialla train but *shrugs*
    Oh yes, you show up, vote him for omg not town ability, then poof. Then say, oh good luck.

Why is there so many assholes on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    SUP MAH BRAH!

Unfortunately I have to sleep now. I shall pray to the Many Faced God to look favourably upon you Listo
    Brah, no one ever did say how much time is left in the day v_v

10+ Year Old Account
    Brah, no one ever did say how much time is left in the day v_v
    2.5 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also cause its me or him now

Unvote
    Vote: Kurenai

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Oh yes, you show up, vote him for omg not town ability, then poof. Then say, oh good luck.

Why is there so many assholes on this forum?
    OMGUS

-Votes Aria-

NOW I MUST GO, MY PEOPLE NEED ME!

-Flys away in an awkward manner-

Rixis (#228), Dendrek (#232), Blood Fox (#233), Jynx (#236) <--- this was really damned fast. And really without much justification, Foxy you play better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

OMGUS

-Votes Aria-

NOW I MUST GO, MY PEOPLE NEED ME!

-Flys away in an awkward manner-
    *Arialla stabs the duck with her sword and then goes looking for a fire