Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My own zepplin with vendors etc on it. Flies and increase the flying speed. I can fly with up to a raid on it

I always hoped they would have a 3 person flying mount...a 5 person mount might be cool so for a party one person can fly the party around

10+ Year Old Account
    No mount. you can just sprint, walk on water, swim and fly at epic mount speed.
    Last edited by Silver-Fox; 2016-05-25 at 01:28 PM.

Still a spider, but made out of gold and silver, like a Blingtron. And with gems for eyes and accents. That way it continues to be a trope pun (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoneySpider) but actually looks like it's worth something and doesn't preclude them from making other spiders.

There is literally no feature they could add to a mount that would make it worth two million gold. Its only purpose is to be a badge that says "I'm so dirty filthy rich I can blow two gold caps on something that's basically worthless."

A mount that posts on the mmoc trade skill/garrison forum about how you earn 500k gold per week with only playing 10 min a day.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Limited to 10 per server,

Unique to the character you buy it on, and a lock out preventing you buying it on other characters,

Furthermore, other prerequisites before you can buy it. Nothing to pvp orientated or pve. Preharps something along the lines of insanity, something everyone can do at any point.

I think it would need to be customization, without or with amour, shades or tints on the amour. Guild logo / faction logo, and other cosmetic based features. I don't think adding more vendors are the way to go on it.

Only thing I can't decide is what the base unit would be, it would need to be something that stands out on its own just being plain.

That is then something worth grinding the gold for

Edit:

And no I don't have that money and neither have I ever done insanity, if something like this did come out, theres 0 chance in hell I'd get it before I get stick
    why do you have to be evil puting restrictions on shit like blizzard does

10+ Year Old Account
    2 million gold.
    I say they get their own airship.
    Slower than a regular mount though so purely cosmetic.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    2m golden spectral tiger.
    i'd buy it so fucking fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i'd buy it so fucking fast.
    The game would literally implode!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

All of these ideas are excellent. Carry on.

Anyone spending over 200k on a mount is kind of a tard imo. You're kind of the problem with this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    limited editiion AVENGERS flying air craft carrier is worth 2mill gold NOT the world of warcraft alliance version which would only be worth 100k

- - - Updated - - -

the mount costs slightly over $1000 AUD(i am in australia)
    when frostmourn wow token prices were $25 for 38-40k gold something

it's cheaper to get an ancient trading card mount which would be more unique
    The gold you get from Wow tokens will most likely be increased in Legion since ppl will have even more gold.

The piggy bank in Heroes of the Storm
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-05-25 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas. He has refused to give me his freaking horse over the years, so screw it. I'll just ride him around then.

sig made by BeastyBeauty

A better question is what would a 9.99 million gold mount look like?

A Roman chariot pulled by Invincible, Fiery Warhorse, Rivendare's deathcharger and a Tyrael's charger.

Seeing as we finally got a spider mount, perhaps it opens up the way for the first Giant snake mount? : D

For a rough idea as to what it might look like, obviously with WoW style graphics and more detail. -

Also throw in a mention for a Dragonfly Flying mount -

Deleted
    what about a ground mount with 300% speed perfect gold sync

10+ Year Old Account
    A massive, flying, golden coin that has a visual effect making it look as if it's crapping gold onto the floor.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A golden chariot being pulled by a pair of choppers being driven by mechagnomes, one would be a bank/mailbox, one would be a repair vendor/transmog. The chariot would fit up to 5 players.

Or an enchanted coin that would fly like a magic carpet, which would have a golden trail flowing after it, with it having miniature enchanted coins orbiting it, as a repair bot and mailbox.

Or a generic brown horse that crapped out gold and went 'cha-ching' with each step.

Edit: 3DTyrant described my coin idea perfectly.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-05-26 at 01:23 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    people will buy it for the showoff, it will like having a post above your head saying: HEY GUY I'M FILTY RIIIIICHH XD !!
    No it wont because they already spent all there coins.