Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Finally did my placements. Got into Gold V. What can I expect?
    Probably quite some shitty things. But it should get better when you reach Gold 3 or something, it seems people care more. Then you get into plat 4 or 5 and the same shitfest starts again, but worse it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Probably quite some shitty things. But it should get better when you reach Gold 3 or something, it seems people care more. Then you get into plat 4 or 5 and the same shitfest starts again, but worse it seems.
    ^ Yep, all the x5 brackets are basically a shitshow.

Also I agree about the request for more Chroma packs - just Chroma pack everything IMO, all skins get recolors - would be great
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    I thought they abandoned chroma skins?
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-05-24 at 11:06 PM.

They were poorly received and people exposed how easy it is to make your own, so they have been put on ice until they find a better way to reimplement them.

15+ Year Old Account
    They need to make them higher quality and cheaper. Also we probably only want to get the one color scheme we want - not the entire pack: single chroma's.

I'm sure it doesn't take much effort to go into a model editor and swap some dyes around - they need to price it accordingly because it's obviously not the same amount of effort as a full new skin - and we're not willing to pay full skin price for 5 minutes with the Paint Fill tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    They were poorly received and people exposed how easy it is to make your own, so they have been put on ice until they find a better way to reimplement them.
    Tieing them to Champion Mastery and having them unlocked through crafting would be an easy win for everyone involved. You could even let players unlock some of them with IP too for those who've got a surplus and don't want to get 30 name changes with it.

You've reached level 5 with Shyvana? Well done, you can unlock Silver Shyvana for either some crafting essences or 10k IP. Reach all the way to level 10 and you can unlock Gold Shyvana. It allows people to show off their commitement to playing certain champs, gives people with all the champions something to spend their Shards on and players with too much IP a way to spend it. All in a method that is, on the whole, relatively easy for Riot to do compared to new skins for every champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Tieing them to Champion Mastery and having them unlocked through crafting would be an easy win for everyone involved. You could even let players unlock some of them with IP too for those who've got a surplus and don't want to get 30 name changes with it.

You've reached level 5 with Shyvana? Well done, you can unlock Silver Shyvana for either some crafting essences or 10k IP. Reach all the way to level 10 and you can unlock Gold Shyvana. It allows people to show off their commitement to playing certain champs, gives people with all the champions something to spend their Shards on and players with too much IP a way to spend it. All in a method that is, on the whole, relatively easy for Riot to do compared to new skins for every champion.
    basically, rip off smite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    basically, rip off smite?
    Well, every moba game is just a rip off from W3 mods. So who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, every moba game is just a rip off from W3 mods. So who cares?
    And W3 is just a rip off of Gauntlet, which is really just Pong Story Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    And W3 is just a rip off of Gauntlet, which is really just Pong Story Mode
    Just proving my point even further, everything is a copy of something :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

That's what I thought. It appears that any fifth division is horrible. Strange how that works.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what I thought. It appears that any fifth division is horrible. Strange how that works.
    It accumulates all the detritus since it's almost impossible to fall out of a division (so all the people who got carried there, or got there on fluke). It also includes all the people who just got there.

Deleted
    For me Plat 4 seems to be the worst. I support 99% of my games, but it's becoming way to stupid from time to time. It seems most people just play champions (flavor of the month) but have no clue how they work. People telling you NOT to ban Azir, then they go 1/13 in like 20 minutes. Stats or builds I haven't seen since low silver. People ragequiting after 3 deaths (mostly assassins being crappy assassins). People whining like mad, like Ahri's saying Azir is their biggest counter (wut?!?) so they just troll after getting killed twice.

Not to scare you, but try to enjoy the 2 highest divisions of every bracket, because everything below that is worse than a normal really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love when i play bard to get blamed by an ADC that "you leave me alone all the time". When he pushes like a crazy when you get off to get some chimes and dies horribly because of that.

Also ADC who have no clue about creep equilibrium. Ugh.

Yeah, gold league "support main" scrub here
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I love when i play bard to get blamed by an ADC that "you leave me alone all the time". When he pushes like a crazy when you get off to get some chimes and dies horribly because of that.

Also ADC who have no clue about creep equilibrium. Ugh.

Yeah, gold league "support main" scrub here
    Yeah, you can't roam as a support, it's really that simple. Your ADC gets hit by every Thresh hook, morgana Q, Xerath ult .. doesn't matter, it's always your fault they get hit. They have no clue how to CS under a tower. Clearly it's because I'm playing Veigar support. They dash into a Braum/Lucian combo with 30% health? Surely it's your fault he didn't get a penta kill and 30 free barons. You constantly have 3 wards up and a pink? They'll tell you to ward more while having 2 stacks on their trinket ward up. Your Red trinket is on CD?! What kind of support are you?!

But I love it.

Ye supporting for randoms is so toxic at times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warded tribush at the start of a game tonight as Leona support.
    Pays off, because Nidalee tries to invade. Jhin leaves golems and goes to poke her in tribush.
    Enemy Thresh and Jinx appear in river and walk into tribush, he keeps going forward...I alert ping him 3 times.
    Enemy Anivia appears in the river beyond tribush. Jhin opens on Nidalee over the wall, gets hooked immediately.
    Flashes back over our wall toward Golems and me/Udyr, who are hanging way back because we can't fight that shit.
    He makes it into the Golem bush, I stun Nidalee off him as she follows him in blind.
    He could have survived walking face first into a 4v1 at this point, instead he stops and begins autoattacking the 80% health Nidalee with Jinx+Thresh+Anivia in tow.
    He dies, I go hide under our first tower until the 4-man team leaves then go help Udyr kill golems.
    Jhin respawns and goes, "You have to peel them off me."
    >.>
    /facepalm

Oh god this Swain, man!

Get RoA and you're freaking immortal, pick up either Zhonya or SV and you're a God. But still enemy Fizz totally ment that Swain aint OP, even after I pretty much 1v3'd them "you're only facing bad players, he isnt any good". I bet he will be a top pick anytime soon. If not allready? I gave up on LCS and all that like a year ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Oh god this Swain, man!

Get RoA and you're freaking immortal, pick up either Zhonya or SV and you're a God. But still enemy Fizz totally ment that Swain aint OP, even after I pretty much 1v3'd them "you're only facing bad players, he isnt any good". I bet he will be a top pick anytime soon. If not allready? I gave up on LCS and all that like a year ago.
    He literally went from not picked, to banned or first picked now. There's barely anything that stops him.

He literally went from not picked, to banned or first picked now. There's barely anything that stops him.
    Yeah, expecting a nerf soon. Because this healing is just too much at the moment.