... LastLast
    I already have a key but more cant hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amnael123dagg View Post
    Any extra reason to visit Black Temple and hear Liam O'Brien's excellent voice acting, I'll take that!
    holy fuk i literally got the exact same thing and got an achievement for having 2 useless warglaives seperated between 2 characters that can't use them
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by RyuuSaber View Post
    Decided to give this contest a shot. Then he drops the warglaives and the music scroll. Thx MMOchampion good karma/ choice on doing BT.
    He dropped a warglaive for me too! Though it was the one I already had

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The contest next week will allow anyone to enter.
    Hey Chaud, I keep getting "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes" when I attempt to enter the contest. I originally tried to enter two days ago. Any tips?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    Hey Chaud, I keep getting "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes" when I attempt to enter the contest. I originally tried to enter two days ago. Any tips?
    Nevermind, it just updated.
    Last edited by Gulharum; 2016-05-25 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks for making this a contest. I can't do Wowhead's week 2 contest. I don't have those achievements nor do I even care/have time to get them.

(I also hope that what people are saying that multiple characters doesn't = more chances to win because I don't have time to run all of my 100's through BT to kill Illidan)

Killed him on the 23rd and entered, but the page is still saying it's updating my character info.

Been trying to enter the contest all day, but the page has been stuck on "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." the whole time. Have tried to update and force update but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardo View Post
    Been trying to enter the contest all day, but the page has been stuck on "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." the whole time. Have tried to update and force update but nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    Killed him on the 23rd and entered, but the page is still saying it's updating my character info.
    PM me your battletag and the time you last used the update button.

I click to log in with my BNet and then it takes me to the status refresh page. I have 2 different Bnet accounts and the one that's showing on the top right isn't the right one. How do I change which account the site uses?

Whoo! Managed to enter. Glad to see Blizz give my favorite website some love with some Beta tickets this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by CiLK View Post
    I click to log in with my BNet and then it takes me to the status refresh page. I have 2 different Bnet accounts and the one that's showing on the top right isn't the right one. How do I change which account the site uses?

Haven't been able to enter the contest on my second account have tried updating the past 5-6 hours worked on my first account no problem

I finally got a glaive to drop for the contest but sadly on a Druid. Threw it away since it's useless to me. I wish there was something to do about items like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    PM me your battletag and the time you last used the update button.
    Forced update again and it finally updated for me. Thank you for the response though!

"Characters are still updating" been stuck on that page for awhile now. Tried to force update a few times and still nothing.

I killed Illidan, but here on the site appears ever killed . How to proceed ?

Deleted
    Great job guys!

Worked for me after force update.

Deleted
    Same as above post. Took me 2 forces with 5-10 minutes in betweeen then it worked. It said successful and later it crashed

Deleted

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Illidan one shots me
    You are not prepare