Server Shutdown boys...

New build inc?

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    Server Shutdown boys...

New build inc?
    No, there was a sever message before that said they would be right back up.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Wow, there's quite a few mobs down in the far ocean... I also, strangely, found a broken Jinyu house here:
    I swam around the entire broken isles looking for hidden stuff, Blizz put a TON of detail into the ocean there's ocean mobs everywhere sunken ships, ruins, saw some dead deep sea murlocs surrounding a giant shark, rock formations seaweed stuff, its actually really cool down there but not many will actually look to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    LFR Gear: It creates an environment where certain people feel like you need to do LFR to get the Tier Gear. This was a thing that happened in MoP quite regularly. I know the typical response will be "something something any guild worth a shit won't do this" which is true, but 1% of the players in the game are "Worth a Shit," making the number of guilds "worth a shit" even less. It also sets a precedent that doing LFR and not progressing upward to get, among other things, those tier bonuses, is ok. One of the few things I ended up really liking about WoD was the state of LFR. It was exactly where it should have been. This change is most likely meant to assist in lowering queue times, but I don't think its a healthy decision in the long run.
    I've personally never seen any regular raider in Dragon Soul or all of Mists say "Well, I got my LFR tier so I'm done with progression". It was a great way of getting a second chance at a tier token to complete a set, but that was always temporary. You used the LFR pieces until you could get your hands on the normal version, and then used the normal until you could get the heroic. People who settled for the LFR set were simply not going to pursue further progression to begin with, so it didn't affect normal difficulty raiders. And whenever my guild wanted people to do LFR to get the tier sets, it's something we did as a guild to make it faster. It never lasted all that long anyway, it's not like people had to do LFR for 6 months just in the hope they'd be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I've personally never seen any regular raider in Dragon Soul or all of Mists say "Well, I got my LFR tier so I'm done with progression".
    I wasn't talking about regular raiders and I am sure you knew that.
    It was a great way of getting a second chance at a tier token to complete a set, but that was always temporary. You used the LFR pieces until you could get your hands on the normal version, and then used the normal until you could get the heroic.
    Which is an issue, not a positive. You are literally proving my point that people felt compelled/forced into LFR.
    People who settled for the LFR set were simply not going to pursue further progression to begin with, so it didn't affect normal difficulty raiders.
    Once again, proving my point. If the sets aren't there, they will have a higher chance of becoming a raider.
    And whenever my guild wanted people to do LFR to get the tier sets, it's something we did as a guild to make it faster. It never lasted all that long anyway, it's not like people had to do LFR for 6 months just in the hope they'd be competitive.
    Aaaand again, proving my point. People felt compelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand your thinking. I mean, what does it matter to you what other people do? Does it effect your game play? No. Does it make people who might be the single player, happy? Probably. I don't raid....I personally don't care so not going to make an issue out of it and fret. Everyone has their own play style and likes...imagine that.

Aaaand again, proving my point. People felt compelled.
    "People shouldn't be forced to do the raid in order to do the raid."

Priest Books:
    1. Inkforge in Priest Hall
    2. Flameweaver's Room in SH
    3. Violet Citadel in new Dalaran

That's what I've found so far, going to check around Light's Hope and such now.

Without trying to start a debate, just wanna say my opinion, I think Tier Gear, Unique Set or not, SHOULD NOT be in LFR. It was a bad move in Pandaria and will continue to be a bad move in Legion. I also am very confused about the reasoning behind the RNG PvP Gear. I don't PvP Much as it is, but this change makes me not want to touch it at all.
    LFR having their gear doesn't affect me in the slightest. If anything it will help pugging not be so terrible so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I purposefully used a strawman argument! That will show everyone how right I am and how wrong he is!

My point is; I don't want to run LFR to get tier gear to do Heroic/Mythic Raiding. Running the same damn raid 4 times a week is awful design. It just is. Yes. I don't have to run it. I already covered this point, I don't feel like covering it again. If you don't have a counter to the point, don't "counter" it with bullshit fallacies to make you look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    LFR having their gear doesn't affect me in the slightest. If anything it will help pugging not be so terrible so I'm not sure what the issue is.
    Read the wall of text.

They put these new glyph replacing toys in the strangest places. Thaumaturgist's Orb is sold by the old Argent Dawn quartermaster at Light's Hope.

They put these new glyph replacing toys in the strangest places. Thaumaturgist's Orb is sold by the old Argent Dawn quartermaster at Light's Hope.
    Explain. Specifically Glyph Replacing Toys.

Explain. Specifically Glyph Replacing Toys.
    Some of the glyphs in Legion are replaced with class specific toys, that's all.

Some of the glyphs in Legion are replaced with class specific toys, that's all.
    Alright. I was a bit confused thought you meant they were literal replacements in the Scribe Toolkit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What Paula is saying

With the fact Tier sets in LFR so to speak and those tier set bonuses that offer a substantial power boost. The more hardcore groups will tell their guildies and such to do LFR to get the gear and so on and so forth. The more not so "DO IT FASTEST DO IT NAO, GET TO DA CHOPPA" won't care so much about this. I personally don't give a rats ass if Tier gear is in LFR but I do see where Paula is coming from even if I'm not TOO keen on it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What Paula is saying

With the fact Tier sets in LFR so to speak and those tier set bonuses that offer a substantial power boost. The more hardcore groups will tell their guildies and such to do LFR to get the gear and so on and so forth. The more not so "DO IT FASTEST DO IT NAO, GET TO DA CHOPPA" won't care so much about this. I personally don't give a rats ass if Tier gear is in LFR but I do see where Paula is coming from even if I'm not TOO keen on it.
    I should say too, I personally do not give two fucks. I have never been in a guild that cared THAT MUCH about muh dps. I can see where the problems will come in though.

Are people even forgetting that LFR is being released like a month or more after the normal raids are opened ?
    A month after raid is open every non-super-casual raider won't need anything from LFR, even if drops tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    Are people even forgetting that LFR is being released like a month or more after the normal raids are opened ?
    A month after raid is open every non-super-casual raider won't need anything from LFR, even if drops tier sets.
    No one is forgetting this. This isn't anything new. In Pandaria they came out the same times then too and it was still a major issue that guilds would force you into LFR (or feel forced) into it due to shitty Loot Councils and Drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What Paula is saying

I don't understand:
    I want to raid.
    But I don't want to do LFR.
    They're almost the exact same thing. Don't kid yourself.

Priest Books:
    1. Inkforge in Priest Hall
    2. Flameweaver's Room in SH
    3. Violet Citadel in new Dalaran

That's what I've found so far, going to check around Light's Hope and such now.
    Maybe try Karazhan? It has the biggest library on the planet.