10+ Year Old Account
    Bet you've got a Joey Barton accent, for both English and French.

Woo transfer window thread, because United won't be throwing stupid money around at massive names -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Woo transfer window thread, because United won't be throwing stupid money around at massive names -.-
    United would never do that!

Zlatan asking for $220,000 per week. jesus.

Jose + Zlatan + No UCL is a league winning formula. Too bad Zlatan won't wanna join a Thursday night club.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Zlatan and Jose have a bromance so its very possible the move could go through. If man utd didnt have jose no way he would have gone there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Jose + Zlatan + No UCL is a league winning formula. Too bad Zlatan won't wanna join a Thursday night club.
    If he's willing to wait a year, as you say, it's a league winning formula and then the next year he'd have UCL. But yeah, nothing is confirmed yet right, both with Mourinho and Zlatan.

I read that Chelsea no longer own the image rights to Mourinho so I guess it's a matter of making a deal now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rooney is on 250k isnt he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Also no transfer fees. Bargain.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look, Sturridge is injured again.

He's actually on 300 :L

*snippy snips*
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2016-05-26 at 08:23 AM.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Most reports say wayne rooney is on 260k. As a player he is not worth that much, but sad as things are that ugly git is the face of english football so his marketing value makes him a top paid player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ibrahimovic shirts will make more than 220k a week.

Especially if they charge by the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Considering Rooney sits on like 300k, so 220k for Zlatan and with no money spent on the transfer, looks "cheap".

Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Considering Rooney sits on like 300k, so 220k for Zlatan and with no money spent on the transfer, looks "cheap".
    Well he'll be asking for a sizeable sign-on bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Well he'll be asking for a sizeable sign-on bonus.
    Oh, you changed your username. I have a degree in Geology, so I have no shortage of Gneiss rock puns that I'll able to dig out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

I do tend to talk shit a lot.

To frank: did you manage to play more games with the mmo-champ team in fm16? Was looking forward to know how's that going, who's the star of the team, who's the clown keeping the bench warm, position on the league...

Deleted
    >When Duurty renames for Xhaka Zulu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    >When Duurty renames for Xhaka Zulu

Think it must be a London thing.

Lamps changed his name too.

Just proves my point that anyone associated with London is a total bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Think it must be a London thing.

Lamps changed his name too.

Just proves my point that anyone associated with London is a total bellend.
    Just mad because with Giroud and Xhaka, Arsenal is the most handsome team in the PL. I bet some right ugly cunts play for morton.