Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I don't understand:
    I want to raid.
    But I don't want to do LFR.
    They're almost the exact same thing. Don't kid yourself.
    10/10 Bait. May actually nab some people with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    No one is forgetting this. This isn't anything new. In Pandaria they came out the same times then too and it was still a major issue that guilds would force you into LFR (or feel forced) into it due to shitty Loot Councils and Drops.
    Loot council is the best way to distribute gear to guildies. I run one

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    They put these new glyph replacing toys in the strangest places. Thaumaturgist's Orb is sold by the old Argent Dawn quartermaster at Light's Hope.
    That makes sense though. That place isnt just for pallys. Just mostly.

So I randomly stumbled across this while browsing wowhead, I guess the fox mount is a quest reward from this quest http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=4405...in-the-elusive which has a pre-req of this quest http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=44057/a-noble-event How you start A noble event is up in the air but the quest it self involves sending followers on missions. sooo idk if you randomly get a mission to start the quest or you find and item that then starts the quest with the missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Loot council is the best way to distribute gear to guildies. I run one
    Never said it wasn't, that doesn't mean shitty, biased ones don't exist.

My point is; I don't want to run LFR to get tier gear to do Heroic/Mythic Raiding.
    Well I don't recall there being a Disney film about someone overcoming tribulations and finding out they had free will all along like any other adult

oh wait that's basically all of them my bad

maybe you should watch them

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well I don't recall there being a Disney film about someone overcoming tribulations and finding out they had free will all along like any other adult

oh wait that's basically all of them my bad

maybe you should watch them
    Oh cool another "strawman/ad hominem/I didn't read his posts" post

10+ Year Old Account
    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...=game-services

can i buy two of the certain at the same time?
    just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

10/10 Bait. May actually nab some people with that.
    i found raiding to be boring sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...=game-services

can i buy two of the certain at the same time?
    just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

i found raiding to be boring sorry to say.
    Pretty sure you need to buy most of them separately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Afaik all Americans use this, and I am one. No one says it's 35 past 12 or 25 to 1.
    wrong.
    Germans say its 20 before 1 for example. Please dont speak for all your just one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you need to buy most of them separately.
    Well let's just say I want to get both, but can I though?
    I do want to change my Undead to a male instead of a female, and then Race Change sometime next expansion if I can.

Deleted
    Without trying to start a debate, just wanna say my opinion, I think Tier Gear, Unique Set or not, SHOULD NOT be in LFR. It was a bad move in Pandaria and will continue to be a bad move in Legion. I also am very confused about the reasoning behind the RNG PvP Gear. I don't PvP Much as it is, but this change makes me not want to touch it at all.
    I think people like you dont belong into the world of WoW - hey we are allowed to have opinions right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    wrong.
    Germans say its 20 before 1 for example. Please dont speak for all your just one.
    Well from Canada we have AM and PM, but I am mostly asleep for quite a bit and then up for a long hours until I hit the hay again.
    So pretty much twelve hours time, than twenty four hours.

Well let's just say I want to get both, but can I though?
    I do want to change my Undead to a male instead of a female, and then Race Change sometime next expansion if I can.
    Why would you not be able to?? You can sex change now and race change later, but race changes come with a sex change so it would save you money. You literally make the most mundane and trivial things into long drawn out wastes time.

I think people like you dont belong into the world of WoW - hey we are allowed to have opinions right?
    There is opinions and flaming. This post is one of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Why would you not be able to?? You can sex change now and race change later, but race changes come with a sex change so it would save you money. You literally make the most mundane and trivial things into long drawn out wastes time.
    Well I can just get a Appearance Change and then get a Race Change sometime in the future if I can?
    Really not sure on how it works to be honest...lol...

- - - Updated - - -

I think if we get him/her the butter it will be fine. :P

Well I can just get a Appearance Change and then get a Race Change sometime in the future if I can?
    Really not sure on how it works to be honest...lol...

You can buy as many character changes as you want, there no limit on them, if you wanted to change races 6 times you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    You can buy as many character changes as you want, there no limit on them, if you wanted to change races 6 times you could.
    Think there is a 3-day "Cooldown" that is put on your character before you can use the same service again? (For Faction/Race changing... I think it is once every 7 days for Server transfers?)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Think there is a 3-day "Cooldown" that is put on your character before you can use the same service again? (For Faction/Race changing... I think it is once every 7 days for Server transfers?)
    Well I bought a Appearance Change...
    So now with Appearance Change can I buy my Race Change now or should I wait?

Well I bought a Appearance Change...
    So now with Appearance Change can I buy my Race Change now or should I wait?
    Erm... With that, I'm not sure.

You should be able to load up your Account Management page on the Battle.Net site, click your WoW account, click Race Change, and a Character list should load up; There should be a color-coded symbol of some sort that says like "Error" or "Not Eligible" or something. If not, then you should be able to.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!