Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I kinda think he did it and lost $100 and trying to save face by saying it was legit.
    Would be my first guess as well, but even if what he said was true, this will get expensive for him .

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Update: I got a pre-paid credit card (none of my info connected can throw away card), did the 5 steps and we met today, she was actually exactly who she said she was, it was super weird process but it was worth it, and she repaid me if you know what I mean. P.S she's still here.
    So what I'm getting from that is... she's a prostitute?

Deleted
    Seems like the OP had already decided on his course of action, and was just looking for something to motivate him to go through with it. Either by being told its fine and quite normal, or by just using the frustration/anger from no one understanding your situation as a reason to prove them all wrong.

We'll then just get periodic updates, like how his new partner made the local nursery register on her site to prove that they were a real nursery so their children can go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    So what I'm getting from that is... she's a prostitute?
    I was kidding lmfao.

The second I asked if she would bring a friend or meet in a public place for her own safety she kept asking after you sign up, then when I said sounds like a scam she literally rage typed in all caps and told me to fuck off. Then I asked to talk to me on phone or video call on skype and she went berserk again, then I asked her to take a photo of herself doing any pose I ask and upload it to me and she said no.

seems legit, just pay up and have fun with your endless sexy time. AND you'll get a soulmate.

100 dolla? IT'S A BARGAIN!
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    If you're concerned about being raped, but still want to meet someone, you ask them out for coffee in a public place and don't invite them to your house until you've had a couple dates. What you DON'T do is have the person sign up for a dating website as a way to vet them - since that's not what those websites actually do.
    Listen to this common sense please

I was expecting a small twist (like I said in the last post). It was just like everyone said. I'm disappointed.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-05-26 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I don't want to say we told you so.

But

We told you so.
    Idd, the only reason it went this far is probably that OP is super lonely/desperate that you would buy into it. Luckily the OP got hammered with a lot of negative reactions from everyone here telling him its a scam and he woke up in time to call bs on it.

The only reason scams like this work are due to naive assumptions from the victim and also loneliness and desperation. They play on it and use that to get money out of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I was expecting a small twist (like I said in the last post). It was just like everyone said. I'm disappointed.
    Like a mid morning soap drama? and it turns out it was his long lost gender changed brother all along?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Would be my first guess as well, but even if what he said was true, this will get expensive for him .
    Plottwist: OP is actually the one running the scam and is now trying to convince all of us it's real so he can scam us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Wow, and you threw in Law of Attraction advice too. Lol.
    Thanks, I appreciate your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I was kidding lmfao.

The second I asked if she would bring a friend or meet in a public place for her own safety she kept asking after you sign up, then when I said sounds like a scam she literally rage typed in all caps and told me to fuck off. Then I asked to talk to me on phone or video call on skype and she went berserk again, then I asked her to take a photo of herself doing any pose I ask and upload it to me and she said no.
    Sorry to hear that. Honestly though you are much better off, sounds like a lesson learned here. Lots of cute ladies out there who won't ask for money for your time

At least you got some nudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by celista View Post
    sorry to hear that. Honestly though you are much better off, sounds like a lesson learned here. Lots of cute ladies out there who won't ask for money for your time
    Liarr!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Honestly though you are much better off, sounds like a lesson learned here. Lots of cute ladies out there who won't ask for money for your time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so someone wants you to pay $100 to sign up to a website before you go on a date, with someone who just happens to be a super hot nude model?

yeah i think thats a scam.
    The Nigerian Princess scam

"I need your big D inside me! But first, give me your money and credit card information"
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I would need to see these pictures, for um *cough* research, to help you out and see if its a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Liarr!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Just gotta put yourself out there.

I know it's hard advice on a gaming forum considering at least half of this forum is likely introverted, but still.

I met my wife on WoW, wasn't even looking. Never look for a relationship, the ones you find at random are the ones you'll cherish the most. Sorry the scam was directed at you, but based on how you were talking, you really are the type of person that's why these scams exist. It'll happen in good time, don't rush or force it.
    Bleh

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you are dickblind. Print out every response you got here. Stand in front of a mirror. Read them out one by one and slap your face after each response. Take a good look into your own eyes after. Also, you might wanna... lower your libido by... any means neceassairy before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.