10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Panser's video review:
    "Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil anything from the movie! Okay, so the film starts with.."

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, anybody knows if there will be a post-credits scene? Without spoiling what it is, of course

Im not sure, but i think i heard that there was a post-credit scene BEFORE the credits, sort of :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
    Im not sure, but i think i heard that there was a post-credit scene BEFORE the credits, sort of :P
    This. You see the giant Warcraft logo pop in and get one small scene afterwards. That's it however, no need to sit through the credits if you don't want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I hope you are right. If Resident Evil could produce 5 movies, I am pretty sure Warcraft could. The RE movie series was awful even though I admit to seeing them all :P
    Well, the Resident Evil movies were all about Paul W. S. Anderson having fun with his wife on set and earning a bit of cash while doing so...
    However I am confident that Warcraft will be successfull enough to get at least a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    I didn't know, but he plays WoW. Now I want him to play Cho'gall in the movies!

10+ Year Old Account
    It does sound like another BvS. General Audience loved it and Critics bashed it to oblivion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Which wouldn't be possible without Duncan's job of world building. That's one of the common reaction of all reviewers so far, they want to see more of this universe.
    Agreed. Duncan did very nice, and I'm still hoping he will do his trilogy. Btw i'm sure someone will want to get his hands on the futures sequels after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    It does sound like another BvS. General Audience loved it and Critics bashed it to oblivion
    Except that so far we have just a few reviews. The RT score could totally change, we don't know yet.

Anyway, I randomly found this lovely gif:

- - - Updated - - -

If you search "Warcraft Movie" on Twitter now there's a ridicolous spam of the same "Warcraft movie: game over" article

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Eeh. Certainly some people liked BvS, but response was pretty mixed across the board.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought BvS was good. Not great. Okay. It had some story flaws, but it was a fun watch and kept me entertained. Thats all I really ask throughout a movie. If I can sit through it without thinking about leaving, then it was good enough to be worth the money imo.

"Was there someone who really believed the Warcraft movie would have been good? lol"

The killer instincts, by reading these statements.

7+ Year Old Account

Less than 7 hours from my own premiere screening, cannot wait!

I thiiiink most people will fall somewhere in the 6-8/10 range, based on whether they are fans of the franchise and/or fantasy movies. I think average people would still think it would be decently entertaining.

Deleted
    I found som new reviews from sweden and people seems really split on this movie. Older people sems to dislike it while fans and younger generations seems to like it. 2 diffrent reviewers was on a Swedish morning show and talked about the movie. It got 2/5 from the Older man saying he don't like cgi while the other one, a girl maybe aged 20-30 loved it and gave it 4/5. There was also a new review from a newspapper giving it 3/5.

So the 3 Collider guys gave it a 6/10, 6.5/10 and 6.5/10.
    In resume they say it's not a great film, but it's the first videogame movie that doesn't suck. Orcs were all great but some humans were miscast, visuals and VFX were outstanding, some subplots not well developed.

I don't know, I expected more.

I hope the reviews after May 30th embargo will be more positive

Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    Mixed reviews from norwegian media

2/6 http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/05/26/k...raft/44334251/[/url]
    He managed to drag a comparison to politics in there, I see.

Wow... http://ekstrabladet.dk/filmmagasinet...talere/6095477

Danish AWFUL review. Score is 1/6

This sounded almost like a danish version of The Wrap's review. He says nothing in the story is interesting, the actors are awful and the outfits are laughable...

He says that compared to LotR and GoT, he almost find this movie insultning. He is shocked they made such an awful movie with such a big budget...

In resume they say it's not a great film, but it's the first videogame movie that doesn't suck. Orcs were all great but some humans were miscast, visuals and VFX were outstanding, some subplots not well developed.

Why? That review is spot on. Only people who can give better reviews are fans. Movie is not 1 or 2. Movie is not 7 plus either. It is likely between 5 and 6 for general audience.

6 days until I see the film.
    I really can't wait to see it, not only because I want to watch it, but now also because I want to know if these reviews make sense or not. I want to know if the movie is really that flawed like they say or not

never liked those collider guys. worries me not cant wait for warcraft!